hey... new here. :/

derpylove

About Myself: i LOVE music, i used to be a pretty big gamer, but not so much anymore. obviously addicted to mlp (what other reason would i be here? XD), and i'm not too bad at sports.

How I found Canterlot.com: couldn't seem to get an account of FIM so i started looking for a new site.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: don't really remember all that well... might have had something to do with the teens react video. Then the .mov series.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
8th grader, small group of friends, semi-closet brony (i own a few pony related shirts, and a rainbow dash bracelet that says Brony), trying to get my sister to watch FIM, but so far no luck XD. any ideas would be appreciated. Btw, nice to finally join a forum.

I'm loving all the new ponies moving into Canterlot! :D Hello there, I'm Lovin(Laveen) Moonlight. :)

It sucks your not that big of a gamer anymore, would love to game with you.

I saw that teens react video as well! It was, it made me mad! The girls didn't want to date a guy who was into MLP, AND to top it off they thought it was creepy. :twisted: The nerve. You have to tell me where you got the Brony bracelet from, I usually get alot of my stuff from Hot Topic, but they don't have the bracelets there although on their site it says they do. :cry:

Anyway, its great to meetcha', hope you enjoy your stay. Oh yeah your sister will join the herd soon. :mad:

ok, first off, inkquill, good to meet you! same with the rest of you! XD. frenzy, i do likeluna, wearing a shirt of her cutie mark in fact right now. The teens react video wasn't all that bad. i guess i can deal with people dissing bronies, because there's this completely random boy i know that saw my bracelet and made few weird comments, but that's just him. I didn't personally find the bracelet; my friend got it for me for my birthday, she said it was on a bowl on the counter or something at hottopic. Canterlot seems pretty nice so far. nice people, good topics on forums, ect. my favorite music is either alt rock or pop i guess. all i know is that i despise country :lol: . idk y, so don't ask me. i just do. oh yea, and i loved that derpy video. not many videos of derpy on youtub that i can find, so thanks for that. :)