Ohai everypony :D

abc

Welcome to Canterlot Browneh, I hope you have an awesome time here :20: You seem to be getting a good start, do ya like music? If ya do, what genre?

I love all types of music, especially dubstep if done right it can be awesome how bout u?

Adorable baby dashie is adorable. Although baby Twilight would make me jump off a cliff with balloons tied to my waist and thirty cute stuffed animals taped to my body.

Also, is it me, or is there a fist coming out of that compelling man's beard. O.o

So it's decided, were Brothers in the city of Canterlot. Huzaa

I love all types of music, especially dubstep if done right it can be awesome how bout u?

Any and all, rock, metal, foreign. I really like Anarchy in The UK by Smex Pistols, um, Aoi Hana which is the opening for this anime named Casshern Sins. I like Panic! At the Gala....I mean Disco. I like Arctic Monkeys, and any band you can think of. Even Video Game OST, Jet Set Radio, No More Heroes, and Bayonetta.

I know you weren't talking to me but this convo was way to good not to respond.

My fave music is rock and metal, if you wanna know my fave bands as well:

1) Sixx: A.M.

2) Black Veil Brides

3) Avenged Sevenfold

4) Motley Crue

5) Gun N' Roses

6) Evanescence

Do ya know any of them?

Adorable baby dashie is adorable. Although baby Twilight would make me jump off a cliff with balloons tied to my waist and thirty cute stuffed animals taped to my body.

Also, is it me, or is there a fist coming out of that

compelling man's beard. O.o

So it's decided, were Brothers in the city of Canterlot. Huzaa

Any and all, rock, metal, foreign. I really like Anarchy in The UK by Smex Pistols, um, Aoi Hana which is the opening for this anime named Casshern Sins. I like Panic! At the Gala....I mean Disco. I like Arctic Monkeys, and any band you can think of. Even Video Game OST, Jet Set Radio, No More Heroes, and Bayonetta.

I know you weren't talking to me but this convo was way to good not to respond.

Lol HUZZA LOAD THE PARTY CANNONS