Ohai everypony :D

abc

About Myself: I like music, (generally EDM)and videogames....oh and of course my little pony, also not very athletic, kind of a nerd but meh... oh and im 16 :D. and i love the whole mane six but i like dashie best

How I found Canterlot.com: the youtube video "Ballad Of The Brony"

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: i watched it once and was insta-hooked i couldn't stop watching.... at all

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Soooo yea... ive been a brony for about 2-3 months now... im not COMPLETELY up to date with all brony culture, but im sure you fine pony-folk will give me a warm welcome, and keep me up-to-date. Well see yous later :D

Oh you saw Ballad of the Brony too! Loved that video! Welcome to this lovely city of Canterlot! How tough are yah, I mean...enjoy your stay! Heh, you sound like you could be my little brother! I'm Lovin'(Laveen) Moonlight, an artist on the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot.

Ill play anything that has a compelling story or just blow sh*t up :D and high replay value is a good one for me, how bout you rainb00m?

So maybe Bioshock is more your speed or even Skyrim? Prototype?

How about COD titles? I know they don't have replay value in their story modes nor are they compelling. But, hey, you can blow stuff up!