I honestly didn't think this would start this fast either - its like dashing to a new RP.

But this sure could get interesting if anyone takes his character flaws serious - and doesn't exaggerate in terms of reactions, with someone bragging as badly as I do that sure could be a problem :blah:

I worry too much xD This will be fun - are you going to close the apps or keep it open? Depending on the way we got on the island it might be possible we are scattered - then we always can find new people.

Vile- This would be a great premier for Ardent, and I hope that you're as excited as I am about having him in this thing!! I was actually very impressed with this oc, and I'd be happy to type up a little summary of what's happened when you get back, because I have been SWARMED by pages and pages of rp after going on a trip before, and it can be sort of.. Suckish.. To have to read through it all, so I could totally help you out there if you would like? Haha. Welcome to the group! C:

Actually, seeing how he is my OC in fact, I didn't have problems in redrawing his application here. I'll be searching for a room to rent tomorrow in different city, so I'll be back at evening I guess ( in like 25 hours from now), but all I really need is a briefing concerning how did we land there or where are we. I can easily come up with various reasons for why I can't leave with this OC, it's so simple. Moreover, I'm a member of old LPW thread, reading through pages of stuff is nothing to me ;D Just FYI: I won't be giving one-liners. That's for sure. Quality > Quantity here.

Yay!!! Quality is DEFINITELY the most important here, along with the story being told ^^ Jump on in, Redheart. And yeah.. Maybe we should scatter somehow, only, I'm not so sure that I would know how from a ship crash... I guess I'll start typing this up and we'll see what comes through my fingers that my head likes! Lol C:

I have an idea on how we get seperated. Well, after the ship crashes (let's say only bits and pieces of it remain after sailing through an unforeseen storm or something), a few ponies decide to stay by the ship in case a rescue team starts looking for then, and others go off into the depths of island wih no general direction, just looking for some sort of shelter knowing that they might be stranded on the island for a few days or even weeks.

This is what I think should happen, sound good?

A few ponies decide to stay by the ship in case a rescue team starts looking for then, and others go off into the depths of island wih no general direction, just looking for some sort of shelter knowing that they might be stranded on the island for a few days or even weeks.

That totally sounds like what is happening in "Lost".

The getting seperated thing is just so people can hop on later on - if we feel like a few new people wouldn't hurt. We can still start together with the group here - right?

Oh. I have also taken role of everypony. We have thirteen total, consisting of nine pegasi: Thunder Cloud, Sky Runner, Ardent Will, Cloud Shimmers, Ditzy Doo, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Sky Glare, and Silver Wisp.

Three earth ponies: Lily Flower, Dr. Aenigma "Ru" Puzzletier, and Bonez.

And one lone changeling: Dopple-Ganger.

I found it necissary to take role, have a little organization....not one unicorn...

Oh!! And there is also NurseRedheart who hasn't sent an app yet.

I dont think getting separated is a good idea to start an RP off with :U maybe later down the line, but not to start off with

And you're completely right!! I'm guessing that the RP will start off wih us boarding the ship and getting to formally know everypony, then what ever causes us to be stranded and take off from there. But I really can't tell you for sure because I'm not in charge of this RP.

That totally sounds like what is happening in "Lost".

The getting seperated thing is just so people can hop on later on - if we feel like a few new people wouldn't hurt. We can still start together with the group here - right?

Well I wouldn't know because I haven't read/watched "Lost" but it does sound like it would be related to it, so I see where you're coming from. And could you please rephrase your question? I'm not understanding what your asking, sorry for me being unintelligent. Haha

We so need Rarity in this... please someone, do it! All the dirt and hard work on the island, paired with my character - thats just going to be hilarious.

i would but i cant work two characters at once, i'll end up forgetting one lol

I meant that we can start together - with this group of people and if later somepony wants to join, he could simply join by claiming he has been seperated after the ship crashed.

Aw, but I understand, since I play RbD I kinda have to get into her ways of thinking to be convincing - doing the same with another pony next to that would totally set me off. But maybe someone reads this and feels like playing Rarity? :)

I can see it now:

Rarity: The "marshmallow", as some ponies know her, was absolutely shocked. She was on her way to --- to -----, but what she had not expected to be stranded on a island in the middle of nowhere!! She looks to her right, dirt, she looks to her left, more dirt. Dirt everywhere!! This was totally going to ruin her recently acquired hoof-icure. She shrieks and over dramatically "faints" onto a pillow which came from seemingly nowhere. If she was going to do anything at all, it would be to stay at this very spot on top of her recently squired pillow where the dirt couldn't mess dirty up her pearl white coat.

I'm dying imagine this, I would RP as Rarity but, I'm not the best with cast characters, haha.

I meant that we can start together - with this group of people and if later somepony wants to join, he could simply join by claiming he has been seperated after the ship crashed.

Aw, but I understand, since I play RbD I kinda have to get into her ways of thinking to be convincing - doing the same with another pony next to that would totally set me off. But maybe someone reads this and feels like playing Rarity? :)

Oh I understand!! That would seem like the only sensible thing to do!! That sounds perfect!!

I would play as Rarity but as I recently said, I'm not the best with cast ponies. And good luck playing as Rainbow, and due to her element of Honesty, I think you're gonna have a hard time trying to decide if you're going to separate into a group or stay by yourself. With loyalty comes betrayal

Oh I understand!! That would seem like the only sensible thing to do!! That sounds perfect!!

I would play as Rarity but as I recently said, I'm not the best with cast ponies. And good luck playing as Rainbow, and due to her element of Honesty, I think you're gonna have a hard time trying to decide if you're going to separate into a group or stay by yourself. With loyalty comes betrayal

"Honesty" ... But Rainbow is loyalty =U

I personally think being separated would be a good way to start this off. Finding each other wouldn't be hard to roleplay and then we could have a lot of character interaction there. And wasn't this inspired by Lord of the Flies anyway? It just seems fitting to me. Plus, I don't want to copy lost! :U

But it seems my opinion has already been outvoted so it doesn't matter now :sleep:

I really thought about the whole seperation thing, and I just couldn't think of a good way to go about it that wouldn't involve technology being high.. So I'm sorry about that, guys, but on the bright side, I have drawn out a map, and made the first post! Enjoy, Scamps!<3