You could do a grand Rarity! Hehe, I think that she'd be really funny on the island xD

..So, I guess that not all ponies have to go to the beachy part.. They could go around to the other side of the cliff that we crashed infront of if you guys would like a little separation still? Lol, it's entirely up to you C:

..and I've never seen lost, but EVERYBODY keeps telling me about it.. I just know that it was some kind of tv show where people were stranded on an island lol.. If that was the plot of it, then it sounds pretty much the same here haha

Just hope Hinata is in for some mane-6 cooperation. I think Rainbow and Fluttershy are kinda special friends, especially after the Hurricane episode. So I wouldn't wonder if they team up all the time... or most of it, everyone has a fight at some point.

I would like to join :D

Name: Black Storm

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Traveling Musician, Music has soothing effects yada yada yada

Looks: Black coat with red strips, Purple and Pink tail and mane

Cutie Mark: a Guitar and a Saxophone crossing

Personality: Acts like a general punk band guitarist, kinda cocky, big mouth, but when actually known, hilarious and one of the friendliest people around

Likes and dislikes: Likes anything music. Doesn't like know-it-alls

Character flaws: Very cocky and hard to talk to as he never knew his parents, was raised in the streets

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: He has no issues standing up to people for any reason, may be a hard leader, but has the ability to be a leader. if it comes down to it, He would.

Random fact: Though he is in a rock band, his favorite music to play is jazz. no matter where he goes, he always has his guitar and his saxophone with him. He can't cook, on the road too much.

Name: Redheart

Race: Earth Pony

History: Originally from Ponyville, the nurse moved to Ponyville, after receiving her certification, from Ponyville U :). She had a pretty good life there, she just hates her job, and her apartment, and her neighbor. But besides that, it was pretty good.

Looks: White coat, slender, pink mane and tail. Her mane is always tied back in a tight bun. Oh! And her eyes are an icy

Cutie Mark: A medical Cross with a heart in each corner.

Personality: A bit rough around the edges, the mare can be hard at first. But she might warm up to you... Eventually. When left alone for a long time, she becomes kind of a nut. With paranoia, Bipolar behaviors, and all the other bells and whistles.

Dislikes: ponies not listening to her, Hipsters, Tuesdays, Foals

Character Flaws: When left alone for a while, she becomes slightly... crazy. Mistrustful of new ponies.

Leadership: Yeah, she could be a leader. She'd do it if the oppertunity arised.

Random fact: Over 99% of homo sapiens, are human. :)

Rarity had been planning this vacation for months, and the day has finally arrived. Oh, had she longed for this cruise, a few days of relaxation and pampering was all Rarity was looking for on the Serenity. Unfortunalty, cruel fate had to declne her request and instead gave her the Worst. Possible. Thing....Rarity was not even on the S.S. Serenity for more than a few hours before the ship crashed into the rock and started sinking beneath her hooves. She was at the prow of the ship when this had happened and was already reminiscing her short lived vacation. So there she stood, poised in in the most elegant pose she could muster, her mane and tail blowing dramatically in the wind.

"Well, I should have known that some unforeseen event such as this might occur. Such is the cruel way of life. Alas! I will not let such an inconvience stop me from have the best vacation eve-!!"

Apparantly the ship had been sinking at a faster rate than Rarity expected. The ocean had consumed the ship and left Rarity to fend for herself.

"Oh!! My mane!! My tail!! They're ruined!! Oh, somepony help me!! And please hurry, you shouldn't keep a lady waiting:

Welp. There's my raeg.