Well that escalated quickly.. Haha, I'll be sure to do an amazing Rarity!! Just for you!! ^^

You'd better do. I've been polishing this cast app for few weeks, repeating all the episodes featuring her, getting to remember her reactions and personality. Her app is safely waiting on my cell phone/drive to be used in case of emergency. If you still didn't catch what I mean, check my: Avatar, Signature (Self made), Personality Test and Profile. I guess that's all for now.

Each time I recheck this image, I feel like this chart is going to stab Rarity, heh. Anyway, finally joined the topic. First post may be a little sloppy, since written in the early morning in haste. Anyway, going back to the split-up idea. Will we be doing another topic simply? Like, Stranded In-Land? Or we'll try to remember who's where actually? (For this option I'd suggest you, Star, to edit your first post in order to implement every character there with it's current location. On an example:

Ardent Will - Inland Jungle

Thunder Cloud - Beach

etc. Although it may still become a bit messy.)

Also, I'm always keeping an eye on Rarity. Always >:l

Here, edited the post for you :P But don't count on me to stop those, it's my style.

You are probably right! That would be a grand idea to edit and add the character's locations, just to avoid confusion. We should start doing that, peoples.. Sound good? C:

I'm sure not everypony will stay together the whole time, lol :P

I just came across one important thing - when you are changing your location, it might be wise to add the new place at the END of the post, since this further reduces confusion. I say it because I got kinda confused already with who is with who and such.

Umm.. I mean people are gonna move.. xDD So.. I think that we could set it up like..

Beach --> Cove

posty posty post post postaloo a postarama over here gettin some post in oh yeah postin so hard over here

So yeah C: Like, if the character went from the beach to the cove..? Just as a sake of example. Umm.. A lot of things I didn't name, but.. I figured we would probably come up with those as we go.

Redheart, Redheart, Redheart.. *Has random giggle fit* Are you going to tell me that every time I start an rp?! x#3

Name: MorningDawn

Race: I am a pegasus

Brief History: I am from Manehatten, hoping that i could join the gaurd's but now i am a messager.

Looks: I am brown, my mane a lighter brown with red at the tips, my tale the same the too. Wings light brownish with gray surrounding.

Cutie Mark: My cutiemark is a shield with a dragon in the shield. With 3 hill's in the background, with 3 crosses.

Personality: I am stubborn, and very emotional about everything. I am shy, too. Brave, too, when needed.

Likes and dislikes: My character would stay safe and fear things you need to fear.

Character flaws: My character dosnt take chances.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: No

Random fact: I once got stabbed by a pencil.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : nope nothing really left out

BTW: i have a question about this. Uh. Do you just go to the rp after this

Why must your RP speed always be too dang high, StarStorm!?!

Tell me about it. I have more important things to do than camping this site 24/7 in order to respond once in a time >< Had time only yesterday morning, and now have today's morning. 3 pages of responses are quite too much. Seems it would be too much of a time-consuming topic, therefore don't count on me in this one. *Withdraws*

Redheart.. You're amazing for that xD

Morning Dawn, welcome!! ^^ You go to the rp after receiving my official Star Storm seal of approval, (See what I did therr?) which I shall give you now! Hehe, that cutie mark sounds pretty neat C:

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Fermata, I have nooo idea why the speed is so fast!! I have a hard time keeping up with it myself at times!! I think it's because I'm just not concerned with the posting order.. But then again, most of the rp's I've been in have had little to no order monitoring, and they're always slower.... I'm just glad that everypony is so into it and posts so much on it! It makes my heart happy and my insides smile to see my little rp's take off like this one did! Thank you for rocking so hard everyone! :3

I was just talking with StarStorm (yeah we are hardcore chatbar-buddies, talking all night) and we thought it would be good to have a guideline for the location stuff - nothing you HAVE to use, just a hint how to make it contain whats important so people dont get lost.

Basic scheme: - 1.[Where] + 2.[Who] -

Example: - At the beach with Fluttershy -

Additional information:

[Where] = Your exact location, can also be "between X and Y". If you happen to change your location drastically during the post make the position thingy twice at the start and end of the post.

[Who] = Not everyone who is there, but everyone you are interacting with.

For example: There are quite a lot of people at the beach now, but there are like four groups! They don't interact with each other they just interact within their group.

Imagine it like this: There are four campfires and people are sitting around them. All campfires are at the beach - if you would just write "beach" people had trouble to understand if they can talk to you or not.

So you say for example: - At the beach with Fluttershy and Rarity -

• Like 1