Legends of the Pony Pirates! OOC discussion [open]

Talex

..I've been waiting on Talex to post Shimmers part, too.. xD It's no big, but it would be really freaking super dooper amazingly wonderously fantastically grandly magically deliciously gloriously awesome if you could post =D

• Like 1

stranded pirate(s), maybe a few natives, some sea ponies near by, burred treasure, or a cursed temple. maybe a joining of unlikely allies to fight off a baddie while fixing up the ship so they can leave the island, Pierce and Zou's ship can hold up to 9 peeps comfertably

question is, would we keep it in the main rp thread or make it a side story thread?

I would like to join a spin-off story, that sounds like a good idea. Is this set in the same world as this main Pony Pirates rp? And can we rp as characters from our ship? And how do you feel about multiple characters? So this one will be almost completely land-based, as an opposite to the almost complete ship-based one that this is? Good idea. I am 100% behind this.

(my first idea for the island)

hmm, i'm thinking a lush jungle or forest island inhabited by Deer and Zebras, very defend-able, with the north and east sides of the island made up of ridges and bluffs, covered in forestry all the way to the edge, some roots even hanging down. the west beach would be huge and open while ths south beach would be protected by jagged rocks that a large ship would be unable to navigate through.

at the center of the island there is a sparkling lake, fed by a water fall. next to it is a shrine that the deer kin hold sacred, many of the two tribes young play and swim in that lake.

the deer village is made up of huts, tree houses and hollowed out trees, leaving them protected by the natural canopy and forestry. while the zebras have found a large meadow to make their home by growing many of the plants needed for their potions and elixers.

near the north east out cropping there is a cave that leads to an under ground chasm, it's right under the lake and shrine.

to the south west there is a cove, it hidden well and hard to find.

maybe somewhere we could stick a temple or something

Sounds good, so what is the predicament on the island? Are the two races att war with eachother? Or is it a problem caused by the island itself or the two characters of yours?

Also if it's cool with everyone else I think I might be from the deers? Maybe the chiefs daughter if thats cool :3

Well in an rp i was involved with on this site, deer had the power to manipulate plants and nature. I enjoyed that idea and thought it could work here.

the deer make the plants and herbs grow while the zebra use them to make herbs and foods. Zo would probably be excepted by the zebra's easily, but the deer wouldn't trust pierce.

as for major problems, we could all come u with stuff like that on our own, ship wrecked pirates, buried treasure, dungeon crawl in a hidden temple. maybe even an angery dragon about to wake up from his 100 year nap.

okay... so I feel like bad cus I left you guys hanging. but I just want you to know IM NOT DEAD!! I just haven't been able to find the time to get on here and even give you guys a heads up at the least. I still am a little scrunched for time so I can only make this post and then tomorrow I'll be able to keep the rp going. Yes I know I left when it was sort of my turn and Im very sorry. I really didn't want to leave like I did >n<

everything should pick back up tomorrow. but dont expect some super epic, plot twist of a post. I haven't been planing at all

also, now that I'm back, I don't know if you still want to do that side island thing or not.

"haHA!" Talex yells triumphantly "After a whole week of being absent (and rudely leaving you all, still sorry about that) I have replied to the main rp! Now the legends of the pony pirates can continue!" Talex shouts to the world.

again, I still feel bad for leaving like I did. I ask for your forgiveness, but more importantly ask for you all to keep this going now that I've replied. This is honestly one of my favorite rps.

Huzza! The Blind Prophet hath answered our humble cries! Tis a glorious day!

Don't sweet it, man, we all understand real life problems.

As for this off-shoot RP, I would be interested as well, I can be a Zebra if you need one, or maybe I can pull out an OC of mine I've been wanting to Piratify.

Also, maybe the island could be named [colour=#3A2A34]Cervidae?[/colour]