Legends of the Pony Pirates! OOC discussion [open]

Talex

Why not Equidae? Combine them the other way. I think that sounds more like an island. Also I'm liking the design for the island, although it sounds a bit... idyllic. Then again maybe the pirates will be the changing factor. I had an idea for how they all got there, but then any arriving character would have to conform to it, but if it was a prison ship that sunk off the coast, then it would explain why all manner of different pirates are there. Just a thought. I'll draft a character soon. Also it's great to see you're back, Talex. Don't worry about taking some time off every once in a while.

sort of yes, and sort of no. I have two ideas...

Soul Flare can over hear the stuff Black Mane just said

Black Powder can pose as a guard and walk by Black Mane and True Majesty, with the option of overhearing the stuff Black Mane just said.

^those are my two thoughts I'm now forcibly throwing at you suggesting. But feel free to do what you want. ^v^

meanwhile, Red and Shimmers can set sail and (possibly) intercept the navy ship. Although that might be a bad plan...

I know this is somewhat late... But oh well :D

Name: Phokas Tredgold

Sex: Colt

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Colour: Cyan

Coat Colour: Black

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane is a nice style of Blonde, with a slight olive tinge to it, Ruffed up

[colour=#282828](General appearance): Looks obnoxious, but could look pretty darn good if he had a bath once in a while. Always seen with a small bag at his side. Seems to stand with a sly hunch most of the time, as if he is up to something....[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Cutiemark): a Golden Coin (With a compass on it)[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Ship description): A big canoe with a homemade sail on-top of it..... Times are tough[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Weapons/Fighting style): A genuine troublemaker, Has a favorite Rapier sword called Dane, what never parts his side.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Lifelong dream as a pirate/whatever they are): To this pony? Money makes the world go round. He wants to become filthy rich. But not be famous while completing that goal.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](History): May have a shady past..... But nothing you should know about ;)[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Personality): Sly and cunning. Not in the knowledge of proper education, But knows a tale or two about the sea :) . Also is a risk taker, If there be money on the line, Phokas will come running. You wouldn't want a pony like this in charge of your ship, as he can be quite dismissive... Does he have a hidden agenda? ;)[/colour]

I love Phokas and his ship.. My crew was recently ship-less as well, but that problem actually just got solved :3 Taleeexxxx... Come approve this guy... His profile pic is amazing and this character is super dooper amazing!!

I know this is somewhat late... But oh well :D

There is no such thing as late in this rp. It's pirates! :D You can sail onto the waters at anytime ;) (hint, hint to other people)

I approve this character, and I must say I expect a rapier duel sometime in the future (I think Alegro wields one as well?) I aslo hope that the shady past comes to light at somepoint. But I must admit... your avatar freaks me out some O.o

...I'll be watching you...

Wow, I haven't had to edit the first page in awhile. Go check out your character in the approved apps list ^^

So I realize It's my turn to reply to the rp again. And this weekend is going to be a bit busy for me >< I don't know when I'll be able to post my part. It might be this weekend, depending on if I can finish up school work or squeeze in some time, or it might be tuesday (at the latest (hopefully)) But at least this time I'm giving you guys a heads up lol. And if you see me on here and you're like "wait, he's on Caterlot. He should be replying" I won't be. it's because I usually leave this window open in case people want to message me with the little chat box at the bottom or something.

So again, I'm going to be slow with the next post XD sorry guys.

Things happened. I'm sure you know what those things are. And so I'm not sure If I'll ever be able to reply to this again. It hurts too much.

I understand your grief, Talex, but you know she would want you to continue the RP

I say that we should create an elaborate memorial to her, we can whisk Sleek away, out of sight out of mind...

I hate to sound insensitive, and if you can't, I understand.