Legends of the Pony Pirates! RolePlay [open]

Talex

Sleek watched everypont fight and all she could do was sit there and watch while captain blackmane blocked her way "C'mon zebra! Kick his flank and let me free!" she yelled as swords, bombs and cannon balls flew everywhere "and mr blackmane... STOP BEING AN ARSE (a male donkey :3) AND LET ME GO SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!" she yelled, wriggling as she fell onto her side "aaah!... my darn shest hurts..." she yelled as she rolled straight into the back of Blackmanes legs "erm... little help here capn stinkmane?" she said with a sheepish grin, hoping she would live to see the end of this fight 'oh great... you've done it now Sleek... you've done it now...'

Black shook his head in shame, [colour=#000080]"to bad. you really should hav- wait what!?"[/colour] he looked down at the light as it started to spark. there was nothing he could do, he was trapped. [colour=#000080]"Mother BU-!"[/colour] with that the blast engulfed him as the world when white.

That awful ringing noise. the blast had left Powder deaf and blind while laying on the deck, it felt like his hole being was on fire. his vision slowly came back to his one eye, [colour=#000080]Good don't need to lose both eyes [/colour]he thought before trying to stand again. his legs where like jello. he looked at his side, both wings still there[colour=#000080] "good..."[/colour] he thought out loud. Looking around he noticed Soul laying on the ground as well a couple feet away. he trudged over, dragging his cutlass along the boats deck. [colour=#000080]"You..."[/colour] he started, breathing heavily. [colour=#000080]"You have taken my flight... busted my shoulder... and practically blew me to BLOODY PEACES!!!"[/colour] he was now above soul looking down with a fire in his eye. he raised his sword and swung down.

Black Powder missed. he stabbed the boat about 3 inches to Souls left.[colour=#000080] "and... "[/colour] he continued. [colour=#000080]" you have my respect..."[/colour] He offered his hoof to Soul, one last gesture before he left.

The hustle and bustle of Cloud's crew in town would've struck any pony as odd. They had found a rumour that excited them Cloud's first mate, Lightning, was leading her foolhardy ship mates back to the storm. In all honesty she loved them like a family, and Cloud like a brother. She was the serving wench on the ship Cloud had mutinied. She hated how every stallion would try to get in her pants, but Cloud didn't. He had used manners and treated her as an equal. Lightning arrived back at the ship, the loud crew would wake anypony.

[colour=#006400]"Soul!"[/colour] pierce called out to his captain as he struffled to fire off one of his last few arrows.

as the light faded and soul opened his blurred eyes, his body screamed for him to stop, but he still struggled to stand. as his vision cleared he saw Powder getting closer, prompting the unicorn to try harder, he had all four hooves planted as was a fourth of the way up when black powder got to him. he glared at the one eyed pegasi in defiance.

Soul flare didn't flinch at the blade, but was caught off guard by Powder's words. he hesitantly took the pegasus' hoof, standing up slowly.

Black Powder smirk. [colour=#000080]"smart man ye are...[/colour]" he pushed soul back and ran up, kicking him in the chest and knocking him of the boat. [colour=#000080]"but ye can never trust any one on the seas,[/colour] [colour=#0000ff]non fidarsi di nessuno,[/colour] [colour=#0000ff]Requiescat in pace[/colour].[colour=#000080]" [/colour]he sheathed his blade and looked up at Pierce readying an arrow. he tried to stand tall, but the blast had knocked the wind out of him and his stance was wobbling. [colour=#000080]"Do you really want to mess with me!? i just took out your bloody CAPTION!"[/colour] Black bluffed,he had no way of knowing fore sure if that kick would take Soul down. but he had no fight left and if pierce called him out on it. he was a dead man for sure. [colour=#000080]"now i suggest you save him before his meet his fate at Davy Jones locker!"[/colour]

((only reason i kicked you off is because i know you could be saved :blush: )) ((and it says Trust no one, rest in peace))

Pierce had a look off annoyance on his face, not a look of worry or rage. he pushed a random pony to the ground and aimed his crossbow. he fired off and arrow that whizzed by Black powders head and fell over the side of the ship. the arrow had a rope attached to it, that the griffin tied around the pony he had shoved. [colour=#006400]"....just how long...." [/colour]he lifted the pony over his head [colour=#006400]"...DO YOU PLAN ON SWIMMING DOWN THERE!?!"[/colour] he yelled as he tossed the pony over the other side of the boat.

the rope went tight and began to move until the other was lowered into the water and soul flare climbed back onto the railing, an arrow in his teeth. [colour=#b22222]"Well...that was refreshing and painful at the same time. I got saltwater in my cut."[/colour] he was still tired and sore but the cold ocean water had given soul a small second wind. he stared down black powder [colour=#b22222]"now how about you go see that medic of yours while I do what i came here to do"[/colour] he then glanced over towards sleek as he spoke.

((Soul flare and his crew are like the ponyfied child of the Straw-hats, the den-liner crew, and the gokaigers))

Black chuckled, [colour=#000080]"i knew that wouldn't keep you down... so young, so full of life...I'm not as young as i use to be..."[/colour] he winced in pain using the guard rails to hold himself up, [colour=#000080]"But... i cant let you do that mate..."[/colour] he took a deep breather before coughing up some blood. [colour=#000080]"wow... im more hurt than i thought... any way... See that bloke there? the one that tossed a bomb at you..." [/colour]he took another deep breather before trying to talk again. his everything hurt, and unless he was bluffing again, he was going to need a plan. Black kept talking.[colour=#000080] "I've made a deal with him... and as long as i still draw breath... you wont harm him, nor his captive..."[/colour] he shot Soul and pierce a cheeky smile, [colour=#000080]"Besides. whats a pirate without his word?"[/colour] he pulled his blade out once more and started walking over to soul Using the blade more for stability rather than a taunt. all while looking around. He noticed a couple barrels scattered around.[colour=#000080] [/colour] '[colour=#000080]That Black Mane bloke uses bombs, that means there's a good chance that those are filled with powder...' [/colour]a sly grin crepe onto his face [colour=#000080]"Now... ye three get back on your dingy and sail off... before something goes..."[/colour] he looked over at a random barrel next to them, [colour=#000080]"Boom..."[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]Harla Quinn[/colour] (short post is short)

Harla wiped the sleep from one eye, then the other.. She was awoken by the loudness of Cloud's crew. [colour=#0000cd]"Hey.."[/colour] She poked Cloud with a hoof a few times.[colour=#0000cd] "Sleepy head.. The crew's back." [/colour]Captain Quinn decided to let him get up on his own in a moment. She knew that the average amount of sleep that a person needs is five minutes more, and decided to go reacquaint herself with Cloud's crew. She grabbed her hat from off the knob of Cloud's bed and trotted out to meet them with her head held high. [colour=#0000cd]"Miss me, guys?!"[/colour] She grinned cockily at Lightning.

Red pulls his ship up next to the Reaper and chuckles. Sparring distance, about 100 feet away from each other. He saw the Pegasus flying towards the ship and walked down to the deck, he was curious as to the meaning of this. "Cease fire..." He coos. The crew stops loading their canons and grabs their muskets. Red takes his place on the center of the ship.

[colour=#daa520]"...i'll play your game, and see how long you last"[/colour]

Black Mane looked at the grassy spheres with a bit of confusion. THOSE were supposed to be bombs!? "Yar Har! I'll let you play my game! But I hope ye know the dice are loaded!" With that he threw another grenade towards the zebra. This one had an extremely short fuse and exploded in mid air. There was a large, and thick cloud of smoke as the contents from inside the bomb ignited. It wasn't a lethal grenade, but rather, a smoke bomb.

Black Mane laughed loudly and ran into the grey cloud on his deck, without giving his opponent time to react as he charged. He had another bomb already in hoof with its fuse lit. Again, this one wasn't lethal, and was filled with the blood of the rats from his ship. He ran up to the Zebra with a wild look in his eye and threw the bomb at their feet. Letting it explode and cover them in the red, sticky substance. If anypony didn't know better, it would have looked like they were fatally wounded. Even those who were covered in the stuff often thought it was their own blood instead of a rats. But Black Mane was the only one who knew what had happened just then, and wasn't in shock.

His scimitar was drawn, and he stared at the Zebra with a blood lust in his eye. He was covered in red too, which just made it look all the more terrifying.

((This is before sleek rolled into Black Mane. A lot has happened since I was able to reply D:))

As the cloud style ship soared down from above and started to hover Allegro couldn't help but find herself somewhat taken aback by the rather strange design. What it lacked in practicality it most certainly made up for it with beauty and elegance. Though it was so frail for such a large object. A single cannon ball would tear through the soft cloud hide of the ship and leave it in two. Now her thoughts began to sway towards a more destructive scenario which involved her standing atop the crows nest belting out various damaging strikes with her violin and the soon to be charged cloud crystal. With each note struck she would envision a magical blade shooting out from her very aura, hurling towards the ship in the sky. Although the crew of said ship did not come for a fight. Or at least that's how it seemed.

Their rather comical captain was floating just above the Seventh Lament's deck wearing what appeared to be some form of cloud mask. An oddity if there ever was one. As he complimented her on the music she simply nodded whilst trying to make some form of sense of the situation. With a very puzzled look on her face she leaned over to share a brief word with the pony formerly atop the crows nest. [colour=#b22222]"It's not just me. This is is strange is it not?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Allegro turned back before listening to the answer and addressed the other captain.[/colour] [colour=#b22222]"Wait. What is your business here? Help us gain safe passage? Look around! We need no..Body guards!"[/colour]

With haste Allegro quickly spun away to face the crows nest pony once more. She quickly gave subtle unvoiced orders to retrieve the cloud crystal. As they made there way through the crowd to below deck Allegro continued on her quest of knowledge with this new ship. [colour=#b22222]"I know it's not very courteous of me to have all these guns aimed at you. But surely you must understand my caution. I will state this now however. Said guns are currently a precaution. If you do not leave now. That might change.[/colour][colour=#b22222]" [/colour][colour=#000000]She outstretched one hoof to the side and it was quickly filled with a heavy object. A weapon of some sort. A nockgun[/colour] to be more precise. A seven barreled heavy flintlock firearm given to her from a crew member standing just to her side. [colour=#b22222]"I do thank you for the compliment though. Manners and such are a hard thing to come by out here[/colour][colour=#b22222]. It would be a shame to find the world suddenly lacking one with such traits."[/colour]

Zo drew back, confused as to why he was covered in blood yet felt no pain. he backed up further, attempting to retreat from Black mane, dropping the grass spheres i the process. they fell to the ground as the zebra stared down the insane looking pony captain.

on impact the grass split and roots dug into the deck of the ship. the three spheres each erupted into a mass of flailing and tangling tentacle like vines, thrashing and grasping around for something to in snare. The fines seemed to ignore Zo and focus in on black mane, the closest thing to them.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh, hello Captain Quinn,"[/colour] Lightning says gracefully. [colour=#FF0000]"And how long will you be staying with us this time?"[/colour]

Cloud groggily awoke and stumbled outside, covering his eyes. Still half-asleep, he pulled Harla and Lightning into a hug. "Oh, we're a big happy family now." He teased. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and looked to his first mate, "Whatcha got for me today Lightning?"

The first mate sighed, [colour=#FF0000]"While you two were exploring each other I managed to find a map to Captain Morgrain's (see what I did there?) treasure!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Nameless pegasus sent by Red Stripe[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I.. Umm.."[/colour] The poor, frightened little mare shuffled her hooves. [colour=#800080]"..We umm.. We surrender.. and if you guys would like you can come take your winnings from the ship just like if you'd won." [/colour]She grinned awkwardly, heart pounding. [colour=#800080]"You see, we just suffered from a fire, and the ship just can't take any more right now. We retreat!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]Harla[/colour]

(Hehe, I see what you did therr! ^^)

[colour=#0000cd]"Few days, probly. We'll see."[/colour] Something didn't feel right.. Captain Quinn looked over the dock. Wasn't the Reaper there when she went down to Cloud's captain's cabin? [colour=#0000cd]They left me..?! What the heck?!?[/colour] Her heart was hurt, but she tried not to show it. [colour=#0000cd]"..Or maybe longer.."[/colour] Cloud's sleepy hug made her smile again. [colour=#0000cd]"Rock on! You gotta love treasure."[/colour]she stated rather matter-of-factly.

Red looked the mare in the eyes for a few moments before completely losing it. "Ряды осиное гнездо!" He yells to his crew, who immediately drop the cannons and begin to hustle around the deck. "You see, miss..." He begins in his thick russian accent. "We don't work for 'loot'. We sink pirates." He points to the helm, where his letter of marque can be seen, bolted to the wood. "We do not accept surrender from crippled ships, or coward captains. Rather than see you hang, I will tear you to shreds and watch the rest drown." He grins devilishly. "Now, fly on back... You get a 5 second headstart, then we will take one rank. You survive, and we leave you be... If not... More food for the scavengers... Of whatever's left." He cackles pointing to the other ship. "Fly away, little mare! Good luck!" The crew reorders, standing at the edge of the ship with 280 or so muskets, at ease by the sides of the eager pegasi, watching the mare.

((^Pirate hunters!? 0.o ...OOooooh nooooo...))

Black Mane watched as the grass pods fell and turned into vicious, wicked plants that tried to attack him. Luckily his scimitar was still at the ready and was able to slash them away and parry the rest. "Is that all ye got!?" He shouted while still covered in red. To be honest, if he hadn't been prepared then those vines could have easily trapped him. But not today. He jumped back away from the retreating Zo, who was too far to fight with a sword, and tossed another bomb his way. The fuse fizzed as it flew through the air, this one being completely lethal compared to the others.

Sleek Wind rolled straight into the back of Black Mane's legs "erm... little help here capn stinkmane?" she said with a sheepish grin.

Black Mane turned his head to give her an evil glare. He had heard all of her insults and big talk while he was battling Zo, and he didn't like it. He knew she had a fighting spirit, which only made him more curious about her, but this was not the time for her to be showing it. Not at all...

Black Mane's eyes twinkled with the blood lust from before. He growled and turned on Sleek sharply. Bringing his scimitar down to the tip of her throat. The rat's blood began to trickle down the sharp end of the blade, casting a crimson glimmer in the sunlight, and dripped down onto her cheek. Black Mane brought his hoof up and rested it on Sleek's chest, knowing full well the pain it caused for the mare as she spat up a little blood. He didn't put any weight on it though, because he didn't want her dieing on him... not yet...

His voice rumbled deeply as growled; "Do ye even know what yer getting into!" It was more of a scolding than a question. His eyes pierced into hers threateningly. The sounds of battle around them seemed to go numb, and even a bright flash from the main deck didn't break Black Mane's intimidating stare. He wanted an answer from the mare beneath him. One that will decide her fate forever more.

(okay, should be caught up to where the battle between soul and black powder is right now.)

Sleek wheezed as Blackmane rested his hoof on her chest. She was in alot of pain already and even though she was scared and and now coughing up blood, mixing with the rax blood that dribbled off of the end of the captains sword. She took a look up at him, he was covered in blood and so did his enemy, who looked rather dumbfounded, had he just slashed him open?... Oh sweet Celestia... She looked up at his eyes, he looked like he would kill a puppy just for the fun of it... he looked like a monster. Sleek coughed up a little more blood, she was starting to feel rather, sick. But when she was questioned about knowing if she knew what she was getting into she perked up, pushing Blackmanes hoof off of her chest "I know what Im doing you monster... Im going out to sea to avenge my father, make my own crew and hope to make him proud. He was the greatest shot in all the seas and if he was here you, nor your crew would go without a hole through your pretty little skulls" she said with a confident grin, turning over on her side so the blood wouldn't choke her. It drooled out the side of her mouth as her vision started to fade "now how about that doctor..." she stated as she blacked out, a smile still on her cocky face.

Soul clicked his hoof on the deck impatiently [colour=#b22222]"now your just staling." [/colour]he said [colour=#b22222]"you'd get caught up in the blast to, and your in no condition to take something like that on the chin."[/colour]

pierce couldn't give his two sense as he was still stuck with the nameless members of black manes crew, spending most of his mental time wondering why he was alone in this little tussle.

[colour=#b22222]"I don't care what your deal with this guy is, We're taking that girl and treating her wounds."[/colour] soul chipped horn sparked as it tried to light up in response to his emotions, making the unicorn wince. The Crimson captain picked up a sword and prepared to the next round[colour=#b22222] "now stand aside, I have a life to save"[/colour]

Zo flinched and tossed some powder from his bag onto the chopped up plants, the vines regrowing quickly enough to grab the bomb and supress the explosion, but it cost them their short lives. The zebra seemed to feel sorry for his destroyed plants, a look of sadness flashing across his face. His expression then became cold as he glared at black mane, wanting to launch an attack but fearing that he would put sleek in danger. Zo then over heard his captain and smirked[colour=#daa520] "Well if there is a life at stake, there are many more risks i'm willing to take."[/colour] he then pulled out a grassy ball with a blue hue to it, tossing it to the ground and covering the area around him in smoke.

(i think with all the skills and character Zo and pierce have, i should make them profiles)

(Hehe, thank you Shame ;3)

[colour=#800080]"..Our Captain doesn't know the meaning of the word fear.. But she's not even here!" [/colour]The mare's face froze, upon hearing Red Flag's final words, her heart sank just like she hoped that the Reaper wouldn't. Without a moment of hesitation, she flew back towards the ship amongst the cannon balls and musket shots, nearly colliding into a very worried Red. [colour=#800080]"We can't surrender!! We can't surrender!"[/colour] She landed, quickly explaining the situation. [colour=#800080]"He just wants to see the Reaper sink and us with it!"[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"Bloody balls! Okay, mates, gather 'round!"[/colour] Everypony on board circled around Red Stripe. A musket shot hit the same purple pegasus that had delivered the message.[colour=#800080] "Eep!"[/colour] she squeaked as the bullet entered the soft flesh of her flank. Everypony else immediately ducked, besides Red Stripe. [colour=#ff0000]"..I'm gonna make it simple.." [/colour]He looked down at the scared little ponies and sighed. [colour=#ff0000]"..No doubt, this is a scary situation, and we hardly even have a chance of making it at all. And I'm not gonna make you stay. Either you can jump overboard and swim down to Colt's Cove, or help stay and fight. Our chances are low, yes, but with everypony that jumps.. Know this- You just lower them further. Is anypony with me?"[/colour] Every crew member silently stared.[colour=#ff0000] "....Yeah, that's what I thought. I know that Captain Quinn wouldn't surrender! Mates, you wanna do it for the captain?"[/colour] Every crew member silently stared. [colour=#ff0000]"Yeah, me neither.."[/colour] he admitted. A cannonball made a hole in the ship right in front of Red, he jumped back quickly, almost landing on somepony. Every crew member silently stared. [colour=#ff0000]"Ponies get hurt every. Single. Day. We just gotta believe that it's not gonna happen to us." [/colour]Every crew member silently stared. Sploosh! The first pony jumped. Sploosh, splash, splish! Psh, posh, pat!... Glup! Red sighed. [colour=#ff0000]I can't give up Harla's ship.. [/colour]One cannonball later, It began sinking. .[colour=#ff0000]..Or, maybe I can..[/colour][colour=#ff0000] [/colour]He was about to jump, but a bullet wooshed it's way just a centimeter short of his head, sending shivers down his spine. [colour=#ff0000]"That's one for Harla's diary.."[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]I can't believe I'm doing this..[/colour] He booked it as fast as he possibly could to grab it. By the time he made it back up, there was no need for him to jump, because the deck was already water level. He swam away, holding it up over the waves. [colour=#ff0000]"She owes me for this!"[/colour] Red Stripe was suddenly reminded of Sleek..

(Sorry. I'm at university now, so it's a bit more difficult to find time for posts.)

Royal Range couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening aboard Black Mane's ship. It seemed like every pirate was against every other pirate. This was going to be just too easy. While two particularly exuberant fighters seemed to be fighting to the death, the Alicorn arrived onto the scene properly to see that Black Mane's ship had been overrun, but the captain was still somehow holding his own against the attackers. True Majesty turned to Royal Range and issued some more orders. [colour=#daa520]"Royal, order the pegasi to get in there and assist the captain. If his ship is lost, then tell them to bring him back here. The rest of the crew should bring us around and we can open fire on that vessel boarding Black Mane's. Even these minor captains are a prize."[/colour] He then picked up a spyglass and peered at the decks of the closest vessel, the Scorbuto Cane and noticed that there were still quite a few pirates onboard. Still, the Alicorn was one of the finest ships in the navy, he was sure he could handle them with ease.

Royal Range meanwhile strode up to the bannister and shouted over to the scurrying ponies below, [colour=#00ffff]"Attention! All naval pegasi are required to grab a musket and fly over to Black Mane's vessel. It is of the utmost importance that he survives this, his ship is secondary. All other ponies not graced with wings are to bring us about, so that we can open fire on the closes pirate vessel. The captain's left it a sitting duck."[/colour] As soon as he finished a chorus of "Yes, Sir!" rang out from below as ponies rushed to carry about the orders. Within a minute a well drilled wing of eighteen pegasi armed with muskets and affixed bayonets had assembled on deck. With a look to the captain, who nodded in return, the wing took off and flew towards the opposing ship.

Meanwhile the ship made a turn to starboard, and brought it's cannons to bear against the opposing ship. Royal Range strode down the main deck now as pony rushed to prepare the cannons with powder and enchanted shot. The cannonballs themselves had to be loaded by unicorns thanks to their enchantments, so a steadily increasing number of earth ponies had nothing to do. Royal continued his stride as he began to bellow,[colour=#00ffff] "Prepare the muskets! Form up on the port side, and prepare to open fire!"[/colour] As soon as he finished shouting, the spare soldiers on board quickly grabbed their muskets and rushed to the side. Meanwhile some sailors prepared more muskets as they took the job of loaders to keep the real soldiers supplied. Royal himself pulled out and loaded his carbine musket, essentially a musket with a specially shortened barrel. Despite the shorter barrel reducing accuracy, Range had trained it with it so much he could actually compensate, and instead enjoyed it's faster reload and easier handling.

The Alicorn pulled up alongside the Scorbuto with its cannons ready to fire and a large compliment of armed soldiers on deck in their glistening alabaster uniforms with muskets poised. Royal once again brought up the magical loud hailer.[colour=#00ffff] "In the names of Celestia and Luna, we order you to surrender and face your crimes before the court of Equestria. Any acts of aggression will be returned ten fold. Any pony who does not surrender right now, will be charged with piracy on the spot and sentenced to summary execution."[/colour]

Meanwhile the wing of pegasi landed on the deck of Black Mane's ship with their muskets drawn and ready to fire. None of the pegasi had any idea which pirate was working for who, so the only course of action seemed to be to appeal to the captain, and hope he could mark out their targets. [colour=#00ff00]"Captain Black Mane!"[/colour] The sergeant, a green pegasus with a slightly larger hat than his comrades, shouted.[colour=#006400] [/colour][colour=#00ff00]"We are here to assist you against these buccaneers!"[/colour][colour=#006400] [/colour]The sergeant saluted briefly then brought his own musket back up, waiting for some indication of who to fire at.

(The Alicorn engages the Scorbuto Cane and Royal Range demands the surrender of the crew. Meanwhile a detachment of 18 Pegasi fly over to Black Mane's ship armed with muskets to help Black Mane fend off the enemy.)

Kestrel laughed maniacally as his canons peppered the sinking ship, even still while the ship sank, only stopping when the lower mast fell underwater. "RELOAD AND PLUG GUNS!" He shouts, flying back to the helm. He grabs the wheel just as the canons finish reloading. Ahhh, breach loading guns, the end of days. "Full sail!" He orders, the crew dropping the sails and tending to the rigging as the ship pulled around, a pony with a hook on a pole snagging the flag out of the water and bringing aboard. Canon and gunfire were a familiar thing, and he heard lots of it. Off towards even more fighting he sailed.

[colour=#ff0000]Red Stripe[/colour]

(No kidding, String! I feel like I should make one for Red Stripe since it seems like I've been playing him more than my captain :P)

And so, the Reaper was finished. Harla's beloved ship had sank, and she had NO idea.[colour=#ff0000] I can't let her know.. I just CAN'T..[/colour] Red thought to himself. He crawled up on shore, exhausted from swimming the distance with only one front hoof. He bagged Harla's diary, questioning himself as to why he even had grabbed it in the first place. The crew stood awkwardly around down on the beach they had washed up on, just inside Colt's Cove.[colour=#008000] "Oh hey, dudes! I found a repair pony!"[/colour] It was Slim, the pony that Red Stripe had sent off earlier to go try and sell the loot.[colour=#008000] "..Yo.. Where's the ship, dogs?! I see a lotta blue out there!"[/colour] He sounded a way too enthusiastic. Red could barely even answer the question.[colour=#008000] "....We.... Don't have one anymore..."[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"Whatta you mean, dude?! Hey, wait!" [/colour]he turned to the repair ponies who he had rounded up. [colour=#008000]"We ain't got a ship no more, dogs! You can go now. Keep the change anyway!"[/colour] Slim waved them off. [colour=#ff0000]"Slim, we have nothing left, and you just let them keep ALL of the bits that it would have costed for them to repair an entire pirate ship?"[/colour][colour=#008000] "...Yeah, dude? I'm a nice guy!"[/colour] He smiled and laughed and fell over.[colour=#ff0000] "...Yeah... Slim, that wasn't a smart move at all. We're bloody broke, and you had the last bit of bits we had."[/colour] [colour=#008000]"It's okay, dog! There's ALWAYS bits somewhere! Like, like, like,"[/colour] he giggled.[colour=#008000] "I have more now, dude! You want em?" [/colour]Red tilted his head, studying Slim for a second.[colour=#ff0000] "..You're drunk off your rocker, aren't you?"[/colour] Slim just laughed more.[colour=#008000] "Aww.. Is it that obvious?!"[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"Kind of.. Here.." [/colour]Red extended a hoof and helped him up, but Slim didn't let go of his hoof, and Red had to shake it off. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm not gonna hold your hoof, 'dude'" [/colour]he mocked. [colour=#008000]"WAIT!" [/colour]Slim looked off into the ocean, narrowing his eyes.[colour=#ff0000] "..Yes? Slim, what is it?" [/colour][colour=#008000]"What is what, dude?" [/colour]He looked at Red Stripe like he was crazy. [colour=#ff0000]"Balls! Just, nevermind.. You have bits left, correct?"[/colour] [colour=#008000]"Yeah, I told you I did! I wouldn't lie to you, dude. Here."[/colour] He handed over his bag, which Red opened to find it, much to his surprise, full of golden, shiny bits. [colour=#ff0000]"Slim, this is incredible! That much, huh? How much is this?" [/colour]Slim held up his bottle.[colour=#008000] "I dunno.. 12 percent or something."[/colour][colour=#ff0000] "No, Slim, I'm talking about the bits."[/colour] [colour=#008000]"Oh!"[/colour] He smiled wide, taking Red's hoof in his once more. [colour=#008000]"However much you want it to be, dog." [/colour]Red shook their hoofs apart again. [colour=#ff0000]"Slim, please stop doing that." [/colour][colour=#008000]"Ah, come on, dude.." [/colour]He put his arm around Red, who proceeded to push him away, causing him to stumble backwards, falling down on the warm sand.

A very worried first mate came running and yelling towards Red, coming to a skidding stop next to him and kneeling. He holds up a telegram and Red takes it, unfurling it and reading it quickly. His expression goes from distaste, to intrigue, to unbridled shock. "...Tsar pushka..." He doesn't believe it, the words just slide out with drastic gravity. "They would trust me with the Tsar's old cannon!? By Celestia truly it is an extraordinary day!" He laughs loudly, nearly a cackle. "Come about! we sail to Canterlot!" Once the ship had turned around and full sail had been set, ale was distributed among the crew, much celebration was to be had. Upon arriving in Canterlot, Red might as well have rented the most expensive courtesan in all of Equestria. In the docks was the biggest gun he had ever seen, the Tsar's Pushka, 39 tons of looming death. He loses control, laughing hysterically as 5 cranes brace it over the deck. A crew of 200 sum odd engineers boards and immediately goes to work. Red brings out the 20 flags that sat in his helm, giving them to the chief engineer, who takes them happily and salutes, trotting off. It only takes a few minutes before the ponies finish and leave. A massive Lion's head protrudes from the bow of the ship, concealing the gargantuan cannon. Red is below deck, lustily drawing circles in the etched brass and kissing the monster of pure power. "The Long Arm of Fyodor..." He coos, letting his crewmen finish loading the behemoth. The mouth of the lion closes to keep the cannon's contents in place, as controlled by a large lever in the helm, where Red now barks orders to take the ship back out. 5 Canon balls is all he got. 5. It was too many.

(( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/TheTsarCannonJuly2004.jpg ))

Wood Wing gave a mellow laugh that was fairly well faked as he saw all the guns, though he was a bit nervous(his crew even more so), and he got the point, it seemed this crew needed no help protecting themselves.

And it would be a little rude to stick around...after they asked so...politely for them to leave...

[colour=#00ff00]"Of course my good mare!"[/colour] Wood laughed as he began formulating ways to get away or kill her if something somehow went wrong, at the moment his best bet was for him and his crew to leave in a nice, hasty manner. So with a quick salute to the gunners, he flew back to his ship, keeping an eye on the armed ponies as he went. The Cloud Headed Captain motioned for his pullers to cease their pointless staredowns of the armed pirates below them with a quick twirl of the hoof and landed on his beloved ship's upper deck(overlooking the entire deck, what a view!) just as it began to sail off[colour=#00ff00],"It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss! Have a safe trip and I hope we meet again soon!"[/colour] He cheered, measuring just how long it would take them to get out of range of their plentiful supply of guns.

After a few moments and many relieved sighs curtosy of the confused crew, he turned his attention back to the original plan, heading to Colt's Cove to resupply and get another Wooden Mask!(What? he wasn't obsessed! He just liked them...alot.)

Strangely and unlike last time...there were no distractions! It seemed this time they were far too high above the water to see any of the insanity that might be occurring below them. Thus, in a surprisingly short amount of time, they reached the docks of Colt's Cove....

If this is a good thing or a bad thing...nopony can really say.

Captain Black Mane stared down at the now unconscious Sleek Wind. Rage filled his eyes. That was not the answer he wanted to hear. He brought his scimitar up, the rats blood covering it in a red velvet liquid. He would get rid of this mare's cocky smile and scare her for life, if not kill the lass. With hatred in his intentions, his blade came to a zenith point and his wrist arched in the begging of the swing.

[colour=#00ff00]"Captain Black Mane!"[/colour]

He stopped.

[colour=#00ff00]"We are here to assist you against these buccaneers!"[/colour]

Black mane looked over at the sergeant standing at his attention. They obviously were looking for orders. He turned to them and ignored their salute.

"Bout time you sea dogs showed up! Half me scallywags be gone!" He scolded. Though secretly he was rejoicing at their arrival. He looked back towards Sleek Wind, then turned his attention to the first two soldiers at his command. "You. You. Take this filly over to yer ship and get her a doctor. I'm not done with her yet." His last few words sounded as if he was talking to her instead and it stopped the soldiers from questioning if she was a high value prisoner or not. The two picked up her body and rifle and flew over to the safety of the naval ship, taking her under deck to the doctor she needed so badly.

"Now then..." His eyes locked on Zo. "You!" He was addressing the next soldier. "Take care of that zebra over there!" He watched as he blindly fired into the puff of smoke and charged in. Then his gaze shifted to the Griffin on his deck. "And you! get rid of that griffin!" He didn't care if they actually did their job or not, he just needed everyone else out of the way while he tied up loose ends before making his escape. It was obvious his ship wouldn't be ready to sail after all of this was over, and Black Mane wanted a few more prisoners to compensate. He leaped to where the battle between Black Powder and Soul Flare was taking place and the remaining eight soldiers followed and surrounded the three, muskets bared for the two captains that weren't holding bombs in their hooves. Everything got quiet.

Black Mane's gaze sparked with the blood lust from before and the thrill he got with his bombs. "Yar! Thank ye for being so helpful, Powder. I admire ye, I really do, but this fuse be coming to it's end." He lit one of the long fuses on his bombs and let it fizz in his hoof. Then he turned to Soul, but still addressed both the captains. "Now I'm giving ye two choices." He lit the second long fuse. "Come with me, or be blown to hell!" But he knew that with the muskets trained on them, they really didn't have a choice. The long fuses still sizzled in his hooves as his eyes shifted between the captains.