Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Yay! ^^

Also, Dream, I'm almost done...had to do a loooooot of backtracking via mobile phone, so...lol. Don't say I never did anything for you :)

Why did you not do those things for ME?!?!

Anyways, I'm not returning to my old roster, so unless you could use another new character in this I'll refrain from rejoining.

Why did you not do those things for ME?!?!

Anyways, I'm not returning to my old roster, so unless you could use another new character in this I'll refrain from rejoining.

That's fine, I suppose. Who will you be playing, then? I bet Pierrot's forces could use another commander... ;)

Happy Holidays, everyone. Unfortunately I got some sad news...

Due to the inability to revive Revolution, the RP will be in a comatose state for a while longer. Perhaps after the holiday season, I will get all the RPers together and we can discuss how best to bring Revolution out of it's metaphorical coma.

Dreamy, as a result to this, I see little reason to give you a recap at this moment in time. I suggest that you forget about Revolutions for awhile. I'll contact you when it starts up once more.

Well, I mean, the RP has technically been restarted for awhile now, but no one made a response! XD So I am letting things settle down for everybody since it's the holidays, and hopefully things were jump back up soon.

I could post something but with writers block, the holidays has turned my mind into broccoli and refuses to work on making a post...And I know i should be posting something... :scream: