Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Timid? I've been playing her as the Changeling counterpart to the snarky but competent minion! Well, I'm sure there's a middle ground there somewhere.

Any character reasonably open to meet Vinyl? I'd rather try to engage one of the people being left out of the loop, if possible.

Attention everypony!

Taking suggestions on pre-Revolution lore, particularly how Equestria was before the Princesses came into power...I've already got a picture of it, but I'm willing to listen to anything you all are willing to put in :)

Idea: Equestria was once ruled by a whole other group of ponies, ones who had owned the land for a very long time. However, a group of upstart Alicorns and outsider ponies invaded the kingdom, attempting to take the fertile and majestic land by force. They succeed (obviously), and the event disappears from history. Despite this...a particular group holds true to the ancient ways and are all descendants of the Old Kingdom. This organization...the New Equestrian Order. For millenia, they have existed...plotting, organizing, waiting for the day to take back their ancestral homeland.

Would put an interesting twist, no? :razz: I want to get some extra info in b4 Gladius goes into a history lesson, lol.