Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Ugh, what a mess, and I don't mean Equestria, I mean the RP >_<

Oh and Fermata, what happened at the hive - well I was cryptic for a reason =P we can write anything we want, but for now I just made sure it was something important, trust giving between Cadence and Chrysalis...

Oh, alright. Well I'm alright with them having some kind of romantically charged talk session, but no gigiggity. Cadence still sort of has a husband she doesn't want to believe is dead yet. I'm sure Val has something horrible planned for Shining that will make me rage into the sky.

Oh, alright. Well I'm alright with them having some kind of romantically charged talk session, but no gigiggity. Cadence still sort of has a husband she doesn't want to believe is dead yet. I'm sure Val has something horrible planned for Shining that will make me rage into the sky.

As Mordekaiser would say... "Hue hue hue!" :P

Lets just say that Shining Armor will soon make his debute...but nowhere near the hero he once was.

Wait...huh? Discord? O.o

Remember that story that tells of Discords rage when he killed off most of the alicorns? The known survivors are Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. Yea... he missed one... (In my version lolz)

Remember that story that tells of Discords rage when he killed off most of the alicorns? The known survivors are Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. Yea... he missed one...

Well, apparently...who do you think Pierrot is? XD

But, (tell me if I am incorrect) wasn't Blue Blood an Alicorn as well, since he was the Princesses' nephew?

Well, apparently...who do you think Pierrot is? XD

But, (tell me if I am incorrect) wasn't Blue Blood an Alicorn as well, since he was the Princesses' nephew?

I don't know but do you want to know who he is? :3

I don't know but do you want to know who he is? :3

Suuuure...through PM, though :) keep it a secret from everypony else. Btw, we should play together sometime! My IGN is Tigermark :blush: ...I was a Warriors fan when I made the account...I've also been playing since Beta :D I was a big DotA fan.

Just to let you know Dopple, so I don't appear OP, I'm not going to let you kill Striker until he fights Twilight or comes to terms with his loss... just saying. To early to kill him off, if I decide to do so.