Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Lol, I'm afraid Draco would have his work cut out for him if he wants to be Twi's suiter...there are a lot of ponies after that plot. Maybe its something about the goody-good librarian that suddenly turned into a tyrant and conquered Equestria that makes ponies have the hots for her, and the real reason they are angry is because they don't want to admit it! Lady Twilight's harem...go!!!

that box is always acting up. Sometimes I cant see the edit options sometimes it turns everything into code, etc...if you can still type from the more reply options its all good though, like server communication problems.

And sure if Draco wants to come to the ghettos why not?

Fermata, the changelings are helping with reconstruktion so Lypris should be amongst them.

Uh besides that Chrysalis is afraid to take the crown solely on her own - that would concentrate everyponys hate on her or at least serious doubt. Not that she could accomplish that anyway, but even trying would be bad.

Hehe...what makes you think anyone will have the Crown? Twilight is having some rather...destructive...thoughts at the moment. With Herald's hold finally gone, she's having some inside revelations. To her, the Crown represents the same bloody struggle for power that Equestria has had for millenia, as well as a memory of a past she would rather forget. If you want to relate her current mental state...it is near border-line insanity, just barely held together by her willpower and determined resolve.

It was Val's idea to have a representative from Freelancer in Equina for a post, so just in case any of the other factions need to speak to Freelancer (and for the sake of immersion of current event or something like that I don't know.)

Washington is a Freelancer Agent earth pony and elected representative for Freelancer during Reconstruction.

It was Val's idea to have a representative from Freelancer in Equina for a post, so just in case any of the other factions need to speak to Freelancer (and for the sake of immersion of current event or something like that I don't know.)

Washington is a Freelancer Agent earth pony and elected representative for Freelancer during Reconstruction.

I could strike something up with him later, but right now. Iz writing fanfiction.