Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Can someone tell me what those letters are: Ǹ̶̷̛͔̫̹̙̳̜͓̞̩̗̖͎̱̣̺̭̫̀ͩͤ͗̽ͬͮ͐­͇̣Ő̢̮͍̦̫̯̤̩͈̗͙̃ͦ̔̓ͮ͒̑̎ͩ͡ͅͅ ̂̀ͤͮͮ̿̚͏̨̤̪͎͇͕͔͓̳͇̦͇͝Qͪ͑ͬ̔̎ͩ̋̿­̡̒̾̓ͧ̍̑ͧ҉̸̡̟̘̼̪͍̜͕̗͇̮̥̜̩͓̲̞Ǘ̈́­͗̏̀̌̂̄͗ͯͣͩ̊͌́͋ͦ̚̕͝͡͏̩̭͔͓̣É̂̊̅­̸͓̙̰͚̼̹͔͈̌̈́̆̒͋͗ͮ̿͜ͅͅͅS̷̈́͋́̍ͬ̉̀­̷̠̺̰̺̻̲̹̖̮͕̀͜T̆̔ͮ̓́ͭ̄ͥ̔̇͛ͯ̈́̿͐̚­̣͎͔̭͕̳͈ͤ̀͜͞Ĭ̶̸̱͉̣̺͍͔̄̊ͭ̓̄̋͢͠ͅ­̰̼Ŏ̴̸̢̭̩̹͈͙̠̳͚̖͈̞̲̖̪̜̼̓̾́N̅̋ͧ­̮͎̥̗̝̗̗̜̘̙̞̪͎͑̍ͭͤͦ̆̎̓ͣ͡

Still accepting?

Name: David Joshua

Race: Pegasus

**Faction: RLF

***Goal/Motivation: Live to fight another day to help the RLF

Background Story: Worked in a small Mine south of PonyVille, business boomed until the rebellions broke out. In a last ditch effort David grabbed some of his family and ran into the forest. All of his family members died trying to survive out in the wilderness. His anger toward the rebellion could not be quenched that's when he joined the RLF. His job made it easier to smuggle items to them. ( It's not that hard to hide something at the bottom of a wagon filled with coal.) David actually worked in a mine still, but he exchanges information with the other miners. One day he was caught smuggling a small load of supplies and he was thrown in a jail cell. He currently awaits rescue.

Ah, sweet, a new member :) before I accept your app and let you in, I should probably fill you in on what has happened so far in the story, that way you can understand what is currently going on.

Ah, sweet, a new member :) before I accept your app and let you in, I should probably fill you in on what has happened so far in the story, that way you can understand what is currently going on.

Speaking of which, when are we adding Freelancer's event's into the plot list in the first post in the rp thread?

Fermata was rping with Rarity so unless someone takes over for Ferm she's an NPC.

And Pinkie, No real idea to be perfectly honest...

Lol, Fermata was playing as Fluttershy, not Rarity sweetheart :P but Rarity and Pinkie are basically both still open, and now Fluttershy is as well.