Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Upcoming Sneak Peek! New Faction, coming to an RP near you! :lol:

Pere Noel: A secretive organization that has existed for thousands of years, its duty is the preservation of not just Equestria, but the world itself. Once the loyal knights of the last Alicorn King, they had changed their purpose after the King's disappearance, taking it upon themselves to defend the Goliath from those who would abuse its power. Alas, all but one of the original members is dead...but new, young blood is always added to Pere Noel. Today, they watch over the continent of Equestria, certain that it is the resting place of the Goliath. Due to the organization's massive age, they hold the greatest knowledge available, containing databases of nearly every living creature...even those who were just born. With a mixture of technology and magic, they have remained hidden in the shadows...waiting for the moment when Goliath is threatened once more, and to find the one who will lead Equestria from the darkness that may consume it...

Notable Members:

Shining Armor - Former Captain of the Canterlot Guard, he was rescued from the battle of Everfree by Pere Noel, and has quickly risen through its ranks, becoming one of the Eight Grand Masters by his cunning, skill, and strength. His codename is "The Reaper", due to his odd connection with Death itself.

Frost Darkhoof - Native to a far away feudal land, he arrived in Equestria shortly before the Revolution occured. Since then, he had been serving as the eyes and ears of Pere Noel within the Royal Liberation Front, and is Shining Armor's primary Lieutenant. His codename is "The Icedancer" due to his ability with icy magic and the iconic, dancing runeblade that is always at his side.

There are plenty of spots open for anyone who wishes to be a part of Pere Noel :) also, it isn't "Ponies Only", so any race can be a member. A Grand Master OC will need to be handled...carefully...though.

Edit: If you want a current OC secretly a part of this group...you should come up with a VERY good backstory on it :P

Well I could, but then she has to break up with Chrysalis because it will be super annoying and mega awkward if I start shipping with myself. And that means that Chrysalis will hump whatever is closest, which is Striker in that case (not that she won't do that anyway).

Upcoming Sneak Peek! New Faction, coming to an RP near you! :lol:

Pere Noel: A secretive organization that has existed for thousands of years, its duty is the preservation of not just Equestria, but the world itself. Once the loyal knights of the last Alicorn King, they had changed their purpose after the King's disappearance, taking it upon themselves to defend the Goliath from those who would abuse its power. Alas, all but one of the original members is dead...but new, young blood is always added to Pere Noel. Today, they watch over the continent of Equestria, certain that it is the resting place of the Goliath. Due to the organization's massive age, they hold the greatest knowledge available, containing databases of nearly every living creature...even those who were just born. With a mixture of technology and magic, they have remained hidden in the shadows...waiting for the moment when Goliath is threatened once more, and to find the one who will lead Equestria from the darkness that may consume it...

Notable Members:

Shining Armor - Former Captain of the Canterlot Guard, he was rescued from the battle of Everfree by Pere Noel, and has quickly risen through its ranks, becoming one of the Eight Grand Masters by his cunning, skill, and strength. His codename is "The Reaper", due to his odd connection with Death itself.

Frost Darkhoof - Native to a far away feudal land, he arrived in Equestria shortly before the Revolution occured. Since then, he had been serving as the eyes and ears of Pere Noel within the Royal Liberation Front, and is Shining Armor's primary Lieutenant. His codename is "The Icedancer" due to his ability with icy magic and the iconic, dancing runeblade that is always at his side.

There are plenty of spots open for anyone who wishes to be a part of Pere Noel :) also, it isn't "Ponies Only", so any race can be a member. A Grand Master OC will need to be handled...carefully...though.

Edit: If you want a current OC secretly a part of this group...you should come up with a VERY good backstory on it :razz:

Oh snap it's Freelancer 2.0!

So, anyone going to turn up to Free's big announcement thing?

Well most of the usual characters should be there.

---------------

I wanted Chronarch to meet someone from Freelancer, but I draw blanks on where to go with that.

*Slow claps for Mustang*

Um, wow...way to shut Gilda's spying down. Honestly well played sir, well played. I don't know how to react to that what just happened. You're still getting tailed, but dang...Gilda can't hear anything now.

*Bows*

Well played.

Also...PFFT!! Yo dawg, we heard you like stalkers, so we got two people to stalk you and one of them is going to stalk the other person stalking you, while still stalking you.

Well I could, but then she has to break up with Chrysalis because it will be super annoying and mega awkward if I start shipping with myself. And that means that Chrysalis will hump whatever is closest, which is Striker in that case (not that she won't do that anyway).

?????? 0.o

*Slow claps for Mustang*

Um, wow...way to shut Gilda's spying down. Honestly well played sir, well played. I don't know how to react to that what just happened. You're still getting tailed, but dang...Gilda can't hear anything now.

*Bows*

Well played.

Also...PFFT!! Yo dawg, we heard you like stalkers, so we got two people to stalk you and one of them is going to stalk the other person stalking you, while still stalking you.

I think your Griffins are in for a world of trouble...