Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Have to find it first. We didn't tell you what we did with your money. XP

We only gave it to you so you can use it to fight the GEF, somehow I get the feeling think the RLF just spent it on powering their high tech vending machines or something...well note to self...Never give money to the GEF and RLF they squander it and not do anything with it not even something amusing.

Well that ain't happening again.

If I want a private conversation then it's gonna be private... OH ****!!! I just locked myself in a room with a horny Chrysalis... I'm doomed... :eek:

Yeah, good luck with that I hope Striker retains his sanity.

tumblr_m430pu4cny1rvmzlbo1_400.gif

But a secret mountain base gives gilda plenty of awesome fuel even if she doesn't catch the private convo...

This is RP at its best! Everything bouncing off of each other organically!

Well, well, well... isn't Gilda resourceful but... I'm gunna have to stop her data mining and intiate the passive data integrity and security safeguards. As this place must remain a secret for the purpose of the story. For reals. Any objections, Eclipse?

Plan is making the data corrupted once downloaded to a none-RLF recognized data storage unit and essentially turns the corrupted data into a virus that will crash/wipe any none RLF encripted networks. Can't let you ruin the surprise. This place is secret and very high tech for more reasons than I given so far. Sorry, Gilda but it may be all that effort for nothing, at least you know where it is. ^^

I have no problem with that, but how about a compromise?

Gilda takes the data back to Tech. He tries to review it...boom virus, Tech being Tech salvages some of it, but not all of it. Basic stuff like the location, that Freelancer helped, and some schematics of the bases lay out.

Big secret safe, and Gilda didn't get tackle through a server for nothing.

Sounds like a deal and thanks otherwise that would have ruined Striker's big transformation. I CAN'T WAIT!!! ^^

Note: You can take care of that via your post but please note that the virus is incredibly advanced and will corrupt your network. You may be able to salvage the data but at the cost of your computer becoming useless as well as others linked to it. So make sure you disconnect from your network first, perhaps Tech thinks that Gilda getting this intel was too easy and predicts a trap?

Just.....ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

ANYWAY, them Jedi mind tricks. Also, am I the only person who thinks that Chrysalis isn't sexy...or even good-looking for that matter? O.o

Her face has bad girl charm, but other than that she just looks like somepony youd get a fungus from.

Note TotalEclipse: You can take care of that situation via your post but please note that the virus is incredibly advanced and will corrupt your network. You may be able to salvage the data but at the cost of your computer becoming useless as well as others linked to it. So make sure you disconnect from your network first, perhaps Tech thinks that Gilda getting this intel was too easy and predicts a trap?

Note TotalEclipse: You can take care of that situation via your post but please note that the virus is incredibly advanced and will corrupt your network. You may be able to salvage the data but at the cost of your computer becoming useless as well as others linked to it. So make sure you disconnect from your network first, perhaps Tech thinks that Gilda getting this intel was too easy and predicts a trap?

Yea...that would be a good idea especially because of things that occurred in a previous post. After all Tech is the most dangerous out of all of Alpha inForce.