Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Hey TBB, after Striker goes through his 'transformation' (using that term loosely), can you give him a field promotion to Commander? In essence, he will offically become one of your right hoof man in respect to rank.

People online are not people in that way for me because online most people tend to show their freaky sides (hell we are on a pony roleplaying site) and well... I tend to go to places with freaky people.

I met about 12 people at college now with who I tend to hang out a lot, but I have to say, they are, even though they study physics, really really boring and I am shocked how mainstream and standardised people are today. It's like there is no unique person anymore and even if you meet one... they are just not interesting.

The cost of a civilized society is ones idenity to a certain extent... sad but true in my view.

BTW this will be the theme of Striker's transformation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpVnyo7_lpc&feature=related

I manipulate a lot too... just read my last posts with Striker xD I am like that IRL too... just not that shipping focused =P

People around me aren't petty at all, but unlike them I don't see the sense in this life and I feel worse every day ... wasting time on getting a good job and **** like that.

Doing things is pretty much a waste of time, unless its purely recreational...thats how I feel about it.

Perhaps I don't know the true meaning of the word.

I guess the things they worry about and live by are important for people in my age group, but for me they just seem like pointless motions meant to bide time until you die.

At 23 I've been more places and seen more things than anyone in my family, yet I've accomplished nothing (to them at least). they all complain about what I should be doing, my mediocre day job is several times better than what they do, and to me it's no more than a means to fund my endeavors.

*Shrugs*

You sleep on hills and contribute nothing to the world, you're a worthless sack of meat not fit to be a man. (quote from a family member)

Says the person whose world doesn't extend beyond his doorstep.(my retort)

Life is good, I'm heading to the Bahama in april. mainly because I can.

I find that purpose in this life is to be happy and follow your heart. Part of that for me is having a family someday and raising my kids to be far better than me in every way, like when I used to teach martial arts to kids. My purpose in life is to make people better than me while bettering myself. I guess I should have my cutie mark by now then huh? lolz

I find that purpose in this life is to be happy and follow your heart. Part of that for me is having a family someday and raising my kids to be far better than me in every way, like when I used to teach martial arts to kids. My purpose in life is to make people better than me while bettering myself. I guess I should have my cutie mark by now then huh? lolz

haha.

We are all so different.

Forging our own path through this life, just to search for what can make us happy, it's such a noble goal. The only real goal I find respectable.