Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Impossibruh! It cannot be! The great RLF commander, Free Rapidhoof, is dead! Oh, how the heavens weep their tears for the noble stallion...how sorrowful it is that his death came by his own hoof! Hopefully, in the future, there will be no need for ponies to send themselves to an early grave...the Federation shall give the honored warrior a spot amongst his predecessors, within the Eternal Graveyard where the greatest heroes of Equestria now rest, along with the Princesses.

That is all...-sniffle-

- Valence

Also, I'm kinda stuck on what to do with Twilight atm...any suggestions, Mustang?

You can search for Striker's personal quarters on the barracks level for clues. Perhaps you find a picture of someone close to him?

Free would probably turn in his grave if he was put anywhere Luna. And yeah, I was thinking maybe a remembrance parade or something, where all the factions honour the fallen.

I think it would be great to have a military funeral and have Striker lead a 3 volley salute to Free.

Well I know I was actually trying to say Cadance Free and Chrysalis.

Anyway, she could really be there since she knew Free... except if I have different things to do.

I still need someone to play Cadance and Lypris to interact with me. I can take Lypris myself but this will of course make me go my own way much more than if anyone else is taking her. I'm not quite sure yet what plan Chrysalis might have to takeover the world.

Also... STOP STOP STOP you forgot a very important thing! You didn't say that Chrysalis was brought away - you cannot let her fly way, then the whole blindfold thing would be in vain. Add that somewhere! Or I can't answer... well I can't answer anyway right now because whiskey.

Oh I so sense hot Twilight/Striker action there.

Wish I had a real whiskey glass with Chrysalis engraved on it right now...

Also... STOP STOP STOP you forgot a very important thing! You didn't say that Chrysalis was brought away - you cannot let her fly way, then the whole blindfold thing would be in vain. Add that somewhere! Or I can't answer... well I can't answer anyway right now because whiskey.

Oh I so sense hot Twilight/Striker action there.

Wish I had a real whiskey glass with Chrysalis engraved on it right now...

Right, let me edit that.

--Fixed--

For what?

Also Val, can we have some kind of battle somewhere? I need Chrysalis to fight a bit. Like troops of Pierrot entering the city or at least marching towards it. Should be nothing but, rather something like a vanguard, simply because I want to crush it and if its a real force I would feel like a total badass... >_<

For what?

Also Val, can we have some kind of battle somewhere? I need Chrysalis to fight a bit. Like troops of Pierrot entering the city or at least marching towards it. Should be nothing but, rather something like a vanguard, simply because I want to crush it and if its a real force I would feel like a total badass... >_<

Heh, get in line.