Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Due to the lack of space and regal aura he was forced to be buried next to Luna, also the GEF wanted to troll Free one last time as he's laid to rest. :D

Hah.... True, very true.

So, TBB, where do you want Free's funeral? Equina? Canterlot Ruins? Where would you like?

In regards to his funeral, I think it should take place in Equinia. I will make a post as soon as my computer is back up, which will probably include Lavender coming to and Applejack addressing the RLF. Btw, it was Lavender's 18th birthday when it happened, and she was thinking of joining the RLF after. As so she will probably want to meet Striker personally.

Hey guys...sorry for my lack of posts, life has been quite busy for me the past couple of days. Also, I'm afraid I'll have to keep you a bit longer :cry: but don't worry, I'll be posting like a mad-girl starting tomorrow! (or later tonight, Fortune prick me.)

I'll be waiting.

Also I would like a short appearance of my OC Nocturna Nightshade in the RP. At some point there will be space for a flight show. Requirement from my side: It has to be night. Just say that the [colour=#0000ff]Shadowbolts [/colour]are performing, highlight the name like I did (blue bold and italic) and I will answer to that.

Looks like you are on your own in that battle Chysie unless it looks bad, then I'll help. Xp

MM, it will be VERY bad, a lot will die, maybe even Lypris and the Hive will be destroyed. But you won't get their in time... its basically on the other end of the world. Its okay though, it shall be like this, don't intervene.