Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Mustang are u gonna respond soon or should I go find Twilight?

Well, there are a few issues with that.

1. Mustang is currently going through a rough time, so if he posts, be glad. If not, then too bad.

2. Twilight is currently incapacitated...after taking a bullet to the chest by an aggressive RLF soldier.

Well i didnt know that so sorry

Sorry...didn't mean to come off as a jerk, I can be rather insensitive at times with my typing :( but anyway, that is pretty much the gist of things at the moment...still, though, if you are bored, I can give you an RP to look at :)

there is a lot of reading, so that should keep you busy for a bit.

[colour=#282828]Name: [/colour][colour=#008080]LightingCloud[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: [/colour][colour=#008080]Filly[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: [/colour][colour=#008080]Female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: [/colour][colour=#008080]Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Faction:[/colour][colour=#008080] N/A[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: [/colour][colour=#008080]Helping others.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Goal/Motivation: [/colour][colour=#008080]To survive in the cruel world, along with her kind.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Background Story: [/colour][colour=#008080]LightingCloud's parents were killed in the destruction of the Equestria. The bad guys catched her and tore her wings apart, however she escaped after the punishment. She hided in the closest forest and stayed there, making herself a new set of wings. After a while, with the Equinia being raised, she went there, in order to help and protect the others, strangers or not.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Likes:[/colour][colour=#008080] Music,Rain,Thunders.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Dislikes: [/colour][colour=#008080]Mean people,factions,sweets.[/colour]

http://s1295.beta.photobucket.com/user/adriana_serban1/media/ponyWithBackground.png.html

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of responses...but I'll be posting regularly tomorrow. Holiday weekend has been rough :blush: but rest assured that I will get to all of you!

Edit: On second thought...I'm unable to do that. I am having the worst writer's block I have ever had...it simply doesn't make sense to me at all. Due to my unbelievably strenuous schedule, I might be inclined to close the RP for a short time. Know that I haven't decided, yet, but it most likely will happen.