Pony hair styling 101

Chonico

So, basically after having all of the Mane 6 brush-able ponies sitting on my bookshelf for like a year with horrible... horrible... hair... I decided to go on the web and try and find some tutorials.

I think I did a rather decent job (pictures forthcoming).

But see, thing is, I know I'm not the only guy that has spent an hour working on Fluttershy's and Rarity's hair...

So come on everypony! Share your secrets and tricks!

Celestia knows I could use some advice. :wail:

http://scaramouche-f...-Days-258834978 Checkie!

Besides that:

Cheerilee. Easy, just the same mane style as Twilight but don't require any reversal trick

Twilight: She can be easy or hard, her hair is wrongly rooted, as a negative picture, you know she got it styled dark-clear-dark but if you style it on the 'logic' manner it would come out reversed, some planning before cutting, some creative twisting, could solve that, I dunno how I done it, but my twilight is canon styled now.

CMC:

Scootaloo: Basically downscale Rainbow Dash's style.

Sweetie Belle: proceed like on Twilight, but try to curl the end of tail and mane.

AppleBoom: A mix of Applejack's and Rainbow Dash styles.

If you don't got hairpins, make a partial longitudinal cut on a 'curler' (piece of straw) put the mane trough it.

Pinklestia: Toys'r'us Celestia : As is, just undo the rubber bands, and move some hair beside the horn, put it flat so crown would not bulge.

Cadance: Remove bands and factory leg ties, but keep the left side band on.

Derpy hooves: same procedure as with dash