Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open)

Valencetiger

[colour=#afeeee]The Great and Powerful Trixie [/colour][colour=#000000](Chronarch, Frost, Twilight, Princesses Tomb)[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"The Red Fox? Eon-Ja was unable...?" [/colour]​Trixie shot a horrified glance between Chronarch and Frost. Twilight hadn't been herself? For five years?!? Trixie was suddenly unable to pay the impressive architecture and historical significance of their new location any mind. She reflected on how horrible that was, not being yourself for five years... she wanted to be sick, frankly. She couldn't even dare to imagine not having control of yourself for a single day, let alone... So this was why Twilight had been distant, had been strange. Trixie hated herself more than ever now. If she hadn't been so incredibly, unforgivably stupid, she might have figured out the terrible truth earlier, that Twilight was so obviously the Red Fox, Trixie might have... [colour=#afeeee]"Chronarch, did you ever suspect any of this? Before the fact?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The time mage was powerful, but surely he would have acted if he had noticed anything...?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The sepulcher of the Princesses was strangely clean, peaceful. Trixie laid a hoof on Celestia's coffin, more out of unawareness of her actions in her sudden reverie brought on by an earth-shattering epiphany. She only registered two words...[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"Sir... Shining Armor?!"[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Starlight Hill -> Equina)[/colour]

Cadence heard out Chrysalis' story with wonder. They had shared much in their three days in the Changeling Hive, but one thing they hadn't shared was this. It explained so much about how the Changelings operated... to be frank, Cadence herself was no less naive, no less dumb than her Queen had been on that day she'd come to Cadence's wedding to destroy it. Her Queen was the better mare, undoubtedly. She was lucky to have her Queen by her side, and all she'd learned about love... Cadence looked at her cutie mark, smiled at the irony of it all.

The next second, they were in Equina, and... oh, Celestia. Cadence fell to all four of her knees, mouth gaping at the destruction before her. Cadence had borne witness to a capital gone up in smoke two times too many now. Celestia knew how many ponies were dead now, how many were dying, how many would be dead by sunrise. The sun... the sun was gone behind smoky and blood red skies. Her aunties had once again left, their light dying, leaving only Cadence alone with a heart broken so many times over she was sure it was nothing more than a ground up pile of bloodied glass.

[colour=#ee82ee]"How... how...?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked up, her eyes vacant of emotion, when her Queen indicated the nearby commotion between Twilight, Free, and the Freelancers. Twilight had fallen for whatever reason. Cadence didn't really care to puzzle it out. It was too late, she reasoned, to have hope.[/colour]

Chrysalis picked up the look of Cadence at her cutiemark and for a few seconds she wondered what her cutie mark would look like if she had one. Then she realized it did not matter in the slightest since she will never have one or see how it would look like - probably it would be something she doesn't want anyway, due to her mother.

[colour=#009966]"If I just knew it my dear"[/colour], she answered, her eyes also not moving around much, just taking in all the destruction and how it could of been her.[colour=#009966] "Twilight seemed destroyed. Not that it is a good thing, but with her gone we can take care of the people her without worrying too much - come let's help someponies."[/colour]

>[colour=#40e0d0]Chronarch[/colour] (Princesses Tomb with Trixie, Twilight, and Frost)

Chronarch looked away from Trixie and shut his eyes. [colour=#40e0d0]"I've suspected that there was more then what I could see, ancient magics, something I've learned to be wary of."[/colour] In all honesty Chronarch was simply afraid of the old gods. He looked at the ground in shame, ever since the time so long ago when he first braved The Aether to save Celestia he hadn't held the same opinions on his gods. They were powerful, they dangerous, and they were corrupt. The Archmage shivered at the thought of Twilight being involved with any of the malevolent spirits, after the deal he had to make to return Princess Celestia from the Aether he couldn't even fathom what Twilight had sacrificed. God's were fickle beings:

A mortal enters our world.

A fool, perhaps..no matter.

We will take him

Just like the other

"Princess!" Regulus yelled. Darned rebels, the stallion didn't know what they did all he saw was a scroll, a light and the princess disappearing. He still felt her magic though and he could follow her no matter where she went. His duty lead him to his forsaken pastel world of backwards physics, and his honor demanded that he not leave until he had the princess.

The violent energies around him tore into his body and soul and sapped his magic, while at the same time voices in his head sought to demoralize him. He roamed around for seemingly going no where until he finally saw the princess. She was being constricted by a being that appeared to be made of snow with pepper sprinkled over it. A sound like crackling lightning could be heard every time the beast tightened its grip around the struggling form of The Sun Princess.

"Celestia, hold on!" He cried out. Regulus started to gather magical energy, but a splitting headache caused him to drop the spell he was preparing. A voice grated on his mind like an eggbeater against a cheese grater.

Stop mortal

Here your power is not you own

You have come seeking to rescue this god

She who has imprisoned us

Our vengeance could be swift

She has taken from us that which she had no claim

What do you offer in exchange?

We are not to be slighted.

The voice of the beast permeated his thoughts, slicing at his will power with blades of fear and self doubt. "I-I don't have anything to offer." He said to the beast. The formless being looked back on the stallion.

Your body

Tangible matter

It will return to the mortal plane

We seek passage

Though we are no longer able to manifest

You will be our anchor keep

"NO!" He screamed at the creature. "I will not doom the world, not even for my princess!"

A proposition then

Tests of Will

We anchor our power within you

Become the Archon of Time and Space

And be granted sight beyond sight, and passage through the realms

You shall never succumb to time

You can summon me and I will answer

In exchange

Should you ever perish in the Aether

Should my will consume you

Your body and soul are mine

Eternal servitude would be your fate

Regulus thought about these terms and anyway he could exploit them. It deal was pretty straight forward, a little sugar to get him to accept and dire consequences should he slip up. Though the terms seemed a little too simple. Never die in the Aether...he didn't even know how he got here. Consumed by its will? How would it enforce it's will upon him? He had to decided soon, this place was tearing him apart, at this point he just wanted to leave. He was in pain, and his physical body felt the least of it.

Well mortal?

"My name is Regulus." He said sternly

We have come to be called Aion.

Have you Decided?

"Yes. I accept you proposition." He said staring at the creature.

Aion whipped around and tossed the princesses body at the Archmage, the god cackled manically as its form dispersed into the winds of the realm.

Smart choice

Perhaps there is hope yet.

They snapped back to the world of mortals, suddenly the damage to his body became apparent. Regulus passed out on the floor of the celebration hall. The last thing he could remember was being cradled by his princess and the fell of moisture seeping into his coat.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Sir Armor?"[/colour] Hopefully this new, shocking turn of events would redirect Trixie's fire. I definitely shocked Chronarch out of his memories.

------------------------------------

>[colour=#008080] Draxis[/colour] (Citadel ruins: With Vinyl and near Draco)

Draxis lead Vinyl to the burning remains of the citadel, just as reported over a hundred survivors were present, mostly dug out from under the rubble. They were all completely still due to Chronarch's stasis spell. Draxis looked around the area, quickly assessing the best way to move all of the ponies. He turned and put his face to his radio so that he call for back up, the action was delayed however when he caught a glance of a green figure in out of the corner of his eye. [colour=#008080]"Draco!"[/colour] He walked over to the new guard and inspected him. He'd seen the time mages magic before[colour=#008080] "Darn, you've seen better days. Anyway take a breather,"[/colour] Draxis gave him his comm radio since Draco's was likely ruined. [colour=#008080]"Call in three teams, two squads, one medical. Tell them to meet at the Citadel."[/colour] He trotted back over to the mare and cracked his neck. [colour=#008080]"We can't possible move them all by ourselves, for now they are okay, but we still need to move the rubble. How's your telekinesis miss..." [/colour]He'd been talking to her without knowing her name. [colour=#008080]"What's your name by the way?"[/colour]

-Shining Armor, Twilight, and Frost. Location, Princesses' Tomb. With Chronarch and Trixie-

The silence lengthened for only a few more moments, before the air seemed to distort around them, as if reality itself were suddenly bending from the magical pressure in the burial chamber. Frost grimaced as he felt the presence, shaking his head lightly. [colour=#0000cd]Always a show-off[/colour], he is... Frost thought to himself as the pressure began to lessen, a small black dot appearing in the back of the chamber. Almost instantly, it expanded to form a gaping black gateway, dark tendrils leaking out of it, revealing an eternal abyss on the inside. Stepping out from the internal darkness came a black-cloaked pony, whose face was completely hidden by the cloth around its head. When it fully came out of the portal, it winked out of existence, as if it had never appeared. Taking off his hood, Shining Armor revealed his face...where a huge scar went across his right eye, although the eye itself appeared to be fine.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"...it took you long enough to locate my sister, Frost. I was wondering if you would even show up..." [/colour]His tone was dry and a bit cynical, his blue eyes staring at the unconscious form of his younger sister, Twilight. Frost simply shrugged, stepping aside as Shining came over and inspected the mare, his eyes searching for something not on her outside...but inside. His eyes gave a blue flash when he discovered what he was looking for, and he looked over at Chronarch and Trixie. [colour=#a9a9a9]"...how strong is your magical power at this point of time? Do you have any knowledge about forbidden magics?"[/colour]

Frost gave a snort of laughter, but quickly suppressed it. [colour=#0000cd]"...Shining, I doubt these two would know anything about the Old Gods, nor their history. It is best that we leave the ritual to ourselves, and not involve them. Besides, the stallion can barely stand on his own hooves, let alone cast a spell! They'll just end up bucking with our work...and we only have one shot, I hope you know." [/colour]Shining sent the talking earth pony a withering glance...not like it did much to lessen Frost's smirk. If anything, it provided him with more amusement. Shaking his head in annoyance, Shining looked back at the two other unicorns. [colour=#a9a9a9]"...well? Do you?"[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Knowledge [/colour]([colour=#000000]Frost, Twilight, Chronarch, Trixie, Shining Armor, Tomb)[/colour]

"Ancient magic? Ooh goody! I love casting ancient magic! How can I help?" Knowledge broadcasted, with a voice that portrayed a set of eagerly sparkling eyes. "I know I'm not supposed to interfere in mortal affairs, but I have a pardon that I still haven't used. And my planet of energy is getting full."

((Do use the new posting conventions, ONWARD?))

[colour=#ee82ee]Princess Mi Amore Cadenza [/colour][colour=#000000](Queen Chrysalis, Equina Citadel)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Cadence looked up at her Queen slowly, afraid that if she looked out again she'd see an even worse sight. No, Equina was still burning. Cadence was sure of only one thing, perhaps, that things were probably going to become worse. So the sun was gone from this land. So be it, so bucking be it. Her heart was already destroyed, there was nothing else they could take from her but her life. And that she could fight fore. Cadence nodded at her Queen, her tone suddenly business-like, void of the soft emotions that had once been her trademark:[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]"Perhaps you should summon the hive, my Queen? They may be able to aid this city, being as they are probably unaffected by the disaster that has befallen this city." [/colour][colour=#000000]Cadence drew up onto all fours, started plodding off in a direction. Perhaps there would still be survivors somewhere...[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Vinyl Scratch [/colour][colour=#000000](Draco and Draxis, Equina Citadel)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Vinyl followed Draxis, and found herself incredibly confused by the site of the ponies in stasis. She had seen this once before, during a brief stint in magical school, but had never bothered to learn what it meant. But it wasn't her job to figure these things out now. It was just her job to help.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Vinyl Scratch, sir. My magic's good enough." [/colour][colour=#000000]She began muscling away the rubble. It was mentally backbreaking, exhausting, but she had no need for fine movements, just shoving the debris from the frozen ponies. It was a rough job, but she wasn't hurting anypony in the process, at least. Her hair was scruffy, her coat marred by sweat. Just a few minutes ago she'd been comfortable in her own studio eating a salad. It was strange, how fast the world shifted around a pony.[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]The Great and Powerful Trixie [/colour][colour=#000000](Frost, Twilight, Cronarch, Shining Armor, Princesses Tomb)[/colour]

Trixie's attention was indeed stolen completely by the appearance of Shining Armor, dramatically enough, from a gaping maw of a portal with darkness in tentacle form leaking from it. It was something Trixie herself would have considered too passe to use as an entrance. [colour=#afeeee]"You... you were killed by the Red Fox... by your own sister." [/colour][colour=#000000]Trixie looked between Twilight and Shining Armor in confusion... And then they doubted her power! Trixie's pride began to reassert itself, rearing it's ugly head as she shot a glare at Frost for answering Shining Armor on his behalf.[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"... One spell, Trixie knows. The spell that throws her soul between illusions of herself." [/colour][colour=#000000]It had been the coup de grace of her power as The Mistress of Shadows, the ability to become anyone of her illusions at will, and thus greatly and powerfully outwit her opponents on the battle field. She had gained it from a piece of lore, a fragment from the ruins of the Canterlot Archives she had stolen during her rise as a GEF agent. She knew from the dark feeling that this magic brought that she still could never quite ignore whenever she used it, that something powerful and evil had been behind it's creation.[/colour]

- Citadel, with sad drama Cadence - (xD)

[colour=#009966]"I am not sure Cadence"[/colour], she answered, [colour=#009966]"you know that they all fear us, they fear changelings so much they wouldn't even accept help from them if their life depends on it."[/colour] She wished what she said was not true and maybe it wasn't but Chrysalis was convinced that it was that way. For now Cadence was her concern anyway, she seemed so sad, so destroyed by this view. The queen picked her up and held a hoof on her shoulder. "[colour=#009966]Be strong Cadence, you may not abandon hope, let's help those ponies - right now!"[/colour]

>[colour=#40e0d0] Chronarch[/colour] (Princesses tomb: With Trixie, Frost, Shining Armor, and Knowledge)

Shining Armor was suppose to be dead, but the stallion was never one to dwell on what should be when what 'was' stood right before him. Shining Armor's question...Chronarch didn't like it at all. But lying now would be utterly pointless and it's not like everyone doesn't know him as the time mage. Time and space manipulation practiced at his capacity had been banned in Equestria since before even he was born. Chronarch looked over Trixie, the expression on the mare's face showed that she was getting more agitated with each passing moment. Being confused, angry, and off guard would wear at anypony's composure. The faster all the pieces fell in the the better for everypony.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Most of my magic is forbidden Shining Armor. And I have quite a bit of understanding in the area of ancient knowledge. Though my magical reserves are quite low at the moment, I maybe about as powerful as fifteen, possibly twenty council mages."[/colour] The time mage heard a voice from everywhere...A planet full of energy? Mortal affairs? Chronarch's eyes widened and his pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks. He backed up to a wall scanned the room until he saw the set of sparkling eyes. He threw up what defenses he could manage. [colour=#40e0d0]"Old one you have no place in our world!"[/colour]

Knowledge (Tomb, Trixie, Chronarch, Frost, Twilight)

"You are completely right, my dear friend. However, I am entitled to my work vacation. So I will do as I want for the time being." Knowledge said, also making a cartoonish smile appear. "You're lucky it's not my jurisdiction over energy, or else you might be unable to use any magic at all, let alone live. And both Trixie and Twilight know of me, and look at how fine they are right now! Both still in existance! There are things worse than death out there. Trust me, I'm Knowledge."

Draco saluted to Draxis and preceded to call in the squads or try to... after a few moments the anger and intensity of his voice rose. [colour=#008000]"What do you mean you can spare no squads! the Citadel is in ruins and Flames! you know!? you are covering your own Rear! you *******s! Fine! i will get somepony else!"[/colour] he radioed another place and another getting the same response... the only help they will get is from those at the negotiations and the other factions. [colour=#008000]"Darn!.. Draxis Sir the other towns are covering theirs rears the scouts came with the report of Equina in flames and they all have turned tail and are defending only their own lands!"[/colour]

(i stepped on no toes yes?)

((I don't really know what you're going for here, Sev... Also, remember the posting convention!))

[colour=#ee82ee]Princess Mi Amore Cadenza [/colour][colour=#000000](Queen Chrysalis, Equina Citadel)[/colour]

((You do realize Cadence already stood up and and is trotting away, right Scythe? There is no sad mare to be picked up by the shoulder))

[colour=#ee82ee]"Desperate times call for desperate measures, my Queen. I'll be perfectly frank with you, if ponies let their prejudices stop them from accepting the help of your brood, they deserve to die." [/colour][colour=#000000]Cadence turned to face Chrysalis, a curious look in her eye. [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"I have every intention of helping them. Now call your brood, if you will." [/colour][colour=#000000]Cadence turned away again, trotting stoically into the flaming ruins of Equina's once proud streets.[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]The Great and Powerful Trixie [/colour][colour=#000000](Knowledge, Chronarch, Twilight, Shining, Frost, (my god this is a long introduction) Equina, the Princesses Tomb)[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"I am hardly fine because of you, you overpowered freak. If you could be so kind as to banish this nuisance if you can, Chronarch?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Trixie never even turned to face the outsider, her focus solely on whatever Shining Armor was about to reveal to them.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3] Knowledge [/colour][colour=#000000](Chronarch, Twilight, Trixie, Armor, Frost, Tomb)[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]"Banish a guardian of the universe from a whole planet?"[/colour] Knowledge sneered, as if it were a joke.[colour=#d3d3d3] "Well I can help you with that!"[/colour]

At that moment, a stack of papers about the size of a tool shed appeared by the entrance to the tomb. [colour=#d3d3d3]"if you wish me banished, fill out the appropriate paperwork at your leisure. This labor saving technique has been brought to you by an idea from Universe himself. The Secretary, who provided the papers, will be happy to answer any questions, but please note that our phone lines only work in the seventh dimension currently because of maintenance. Other than that, have a nice day!"[/colour]

With that, the smile and eyes turned into the shape of Trixie's face, if she had been born with buck teeth and derpy eyes.

-Shining Armor, inside the Princesses' Tomb. With Twilight, Frost, Trixie, and Chronarch-

Shining Armor, glanced at the face, grimacing slightly. Knowledge...that creature was becoming a pain in everypony's side, apparently. However, there was little that any of them could do about the extra-dimensional being. Instead, he focused his energy on ignoring the Universal's annoying ranting and addressed the two other unicorns. [colour=#a9a9a9]"...while such magic is admirable, Master Chronarch and...Miss Trixie...I'm afraid that was not what I was looking for. I guess you will have to sit back and watch, while my associate and I work. Do not worry yourselves, though...I have no intention of harming my sister." [/colour]Living Twilight's unconscious body, he rested it in front of the plague at the center of the chamber, as Frost began to carve glowing blue runes into the stones with his magical blade. As soon as the runes were put in place, the eye on his scarred side flashed once more, the magic markings shining luminously in the dark tomb.

A magical pressure began to build up inside the room, constricting and intense. It was not the same pressure that had appeared when Shining had come out of his portal, but rather a draining presence. Frost grimaced from his post on the other side of the runic circle, observing the markings as he began to trace in more additions to the runes, the magic stabilizing and eventually unnoticeable. Once the pressure faded, small droplet-like orbs of blue energy leaked from the outer ring of runes, entering through Twilight's coat and melding into her body. Closing his eye, he stepped back and turned his head partially to the two ponies behind him. [colour=#a9a9a9]"...it must be confusing, seeing a pony who you believed to be dead. Well, if it answers your question...I did die. My old self, that is. When Herald kills...his victims are reborn in a variety of ways. My physical self wasn't what died the day of the Battle of Everfree...my inner self did. Even under the control of the Fox God, Twilight couldn't kill her own brother...and that moment of clarity was all I needed to see who it was under that red mask."[/colour]

Frost looked at his counterpart warily, wondering why the stallion was explaining such a thing to the GEF ponies. Its not like they cared one way or the other about Shining Armor himself...just the fact that he still lived. After this moment of peering, he went back to monitoring the current work of magic, making sure that an even flow of the spell was entering the fragile mare's body.

Knowledge returned to his natural state, that of a sphere of nothingness, and returned to watching the ceremony. The runes were correct, if inneficient to the task, and nothing seemed to be going wrong. Twilight looked to be getting better. Everything was going smoothly.

He was getting bored. And that he would not allow.

In percicely 2.734509 seconds, he had finished his talk with Matter and had Multi-colour strobe lights fill the room, along with club music. Wubs were echoing off the walls, and Matter had been nice enough to provide a pair of sound reducing headphones for everypony in the room, while Knowledge cast a spell to make an outline of a pony moon-walking around the ruinic circle.

"Just needed more zazzle." Knowledge commented.

- Walking into the streets of Equina with Cadence -

[colour=#009966]"Very well my princess, as you wish"[/colour], she responded and took Cadence response as a demand. The crooked horn of the Queen of Changelings glowed green for a while and then the magic faded.[colour=#009966] "I called them all to help - once they are here they will try to help the citizens. I also told them not to transform, the GEF won't turn the help of us down anyway and ponykind shall know that we aren't murdering vicious creatures."[/colour] The surroundings gave everyone a hopeless attitude, just Chrysalis was standing there, proud and happy - looking forward to her plan working out better than expected.

[colour=#afeeee]The Great and Powerful Trixie [/colour][colour=#000000](Ya'll should know this by now, everyone in the Princesse's Tomb)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Trixie nodded, watching with some wonder and some trepidation as they began to work on Twilight. There was a lot of active magical power in the room, which Trixie was used to, but it was still strong enough to make her squint her eyes slightly, as if she were looking at something too bright. She roared in outrage when the magic began to enter Twilight's body. To be honest, she should have seen it coming, but she had seen far too much in the past hour or so to allow Twilight to come to any more trauma than she already had. She took two steps forward, then stopped, listening to Shining Armor. That was... interesting.[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"You're making this even more of a farce than it was already." [/colour][colour=#000000]Trixie spat at Knowledge. [/colour][colour=#afeeee]"Can we all just agree that this one is our real enemy, sign peace, and unite to kill him?"[/colour]

[colour=#EE82EE]Princess Mi Amore Cadenza [/colour][colour=#000000](Chrysalis, Equina Citadel)[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]"Make the best of a bad situation, right my Queen?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Cadence continued her stoic trot through the ruins of Equina, eyes peeled and ears primed to hear or see signs of ponies in need. [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"It's funny. That's the second time a city in this location has been leveled. Perhaps in my lifetime it may be an even three." [/colour]

> Chronarch (Princesses Tomb with Frost, Trixie, Twilight, Shining Armor, and Knowledge)

Chronarch didn't even acknowledge Knowledge's comment about there being things worse than death, he already knew that. An old gods wrath could span many plans of existence and they could harm one in a multitude of ways. His physical body was the least of his concerns.

"Believe me, I'd love to get rid of him, but it's not within my power." Chronarch said as he looked at the mare.

The stallion watched the magical energies dance as the spell wove itself. His eyes analyzed everything that was happening. Finally some actual answers. Twilight's body absorbed magic like a wrung out sponge in a bucket of water. His face was drooped slightly and a small frown was painted over his features, he hated being useless more than anything. He had striven his entire life to avoid being useless and here he stood worthless in the two stallions endeavor to help Twilight.

"Confused? No, I've seen more ludicrous returns; however, I am curious about where you've hidden all of this time, and why you chose now to reveal yourself."

[colour=#008000]Capt. Star Striker [/colour](Western Equinian Airspace ---> Westside of Equina)

Suddenly a small fleet of helicopters approach western Eqiuna, 4 in total. The two large Pave Low transport helicopters split off and head in seperate vectors. One heads north, the other keeps its current heading. The northern one lands in a park and the western on lands in a leveled city square. The other two escort Apache attack choppers split off and patrol the skies. The transports unload their payload of RLF Rangers, about half of Echo company in total. Striker hops off the western chopper. He looks around at the still burning wreckage, unflinching. He rounds up his troops.

[colour=#008000]"Hunter 2-4 and 2-3, split up and patrol the perimeter of the city. Hunter 2-2 head south on designated route. Hunter 2-1, you are with me and we will head to the citadel." [/colour] He orders. [colour=#008000]"Remember, we are here to provide security and order but do not discharger your weapons unless fired upon. Stay out of the way of rescue teams. You have your assignments. Move out."[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Yes, sir!" [/colour]They reply with salutes.

Striker looks toward the towering citadel...[colour=#008000] "I hope you know what you are doing, sir (Free)..."[/colour]

-Shining Armor with Frost, Twilight, Trixie, Chronarch, and Knowledge. Inside the Princesses' Tomb.-

The magical energies finally began to subside, the blossom of blue lights fading and the runic inscriptions changing into a crimson dullness. After watching the spell reach its end, Shining Armor nodded to Frost, whom returned the nod and began to strip Twilight in silence, the fox-head mark on her body glowing furiously red, like metal just taken out of a fire. Hearing Chronarch's question, Shining Armor shrugged a bit.

"...I hid myself away from the world, trying to recover the very little sanity I had left. Distraught by what I had seen, I ventured away from mainland Equestria...to the frozen reaches of the north. It was there that I met a secluded sect of priests, those who consisted of all races and obeyed the teachings of one of the few remaining benevolent Old Gods, Umbra. The former goddess of the night...and death." Taking a deep breath, he removed a bit of his cloak to reveal a small scythe tattoo etched into his shoulder. "...for some unknown reason, she chose me to be her Abhorsan, or 'Night Spirit', her chosen champion. Even after five years, I have not discovered why...but I don't turn away the power she gave me. Now, if you will excuse me...I need to remove Herald's hold on my younger sister."

Dipping his head, he advanced toward the now-prostrated form of Twilight. Standing over her, he lowered his right hoof to her chest, above the fox-head, and pushed down. His hoof seemed to sink into her flesh like water. The mare's face contorted as she screamed out loud, pain causing her body to lock-up and spasm slightly. Frost held down her limbs with a little bit of ice, looking away from the agonizing spectacle.

(from phone)

Knowledge in Tomb

The outline of the pony had stopped moon walking and had begun doing the Charelston. Wubs still permeated the room, and the lights dimmed and focused on Twilight. While the mare was screaming, Knowledge made sure to address Trixie.

"I already gave you paperwork, Trixie. You'll find everything you need there."