Beep boop boop beep!

Imoverthere

About Myself: I'm a quiet person in real life, a bit shy, but on the internet I'm a lot more open and talkative! I live in the southern regions of California, and usually gaming is my thing, while I'm also working on my Drafting and Design degree on my way to video game design!

How I found Canterlot.com: Well I was looking for a minecraft server that I could just build a place, enjoy company with similar interest! Found this place in a google search!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Youtube videos started it off, followed by watching the episodes on Netflix!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello! I'm another one to join the forums, so allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Christian, age 20 for the record, and I love watching MLP:FIM for perhaps what many others can see. The character design, the layout of the show, the plots, the music, it all reminds me of older cartoons, and it is just as entertaining! I think it started out from Youtube clips and watching bits of it while I would watch my little sister, and since then it seems to have grown on me! As for me, I'm a calm, silly, quiet and shy person in real life, usually keeping to myself unless someone wants to strike a conversation! The internet, however, gives me a freedom to show a more social self for some reason and I enjoy being able to talk to others here!

I'm in college right now studying for a Drafting and Design degree right now, hoping to get into Video Game design when I get around to do a Bachalor's Degree! I'm an avid video gamer, I've done WoW (quit for awhile however), I'm much into Nintendo, always have been! These days I'm doing more computer games, Minecraft being a high mention!

Hopefully I've done a good introduction and I hope to make some good friends here!

Welcome to the great city of Canterlot! Its a pleasure to make your aquaintance! I'm Lovin' Moonlight, or LM for short.

What kind of games do you play? What kind do you want to design...please, not another shooter. .__.

If your into Nintendo then how do you feel about No More Heroes or even farther back Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg if you've ever played it. What about Jet Set Radio?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

And to answer your question LovinMoonlight, I'm not going to go for any of those shooter games, I really do not prefer those kinds, unless it's Team Fortress 2! Those games you mentioned, I've heard of them though I haven't seen them much, though I should probably have tried Billy because that one seemed fun! No More Heroes has a different tone to it for a Nintendo game and it's a nice change of pace of what Nintento has! Though I've honestly been playing since the Super Nintendo days and boy were those games great!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

And to answer your question LovinMoonlight, I'm not going to go for any of those shooter games, I really do not prefer those kinds, unless it's Team Fortress 2! Those games you mentioned, I've heard of them though I haven't seen them much, though I should probably have tried Billy because that one seemed fun! No More Heroes has a different tone to it for a Nintendo game and it's a nice change of pace of what Nintento has! Though I've honestly been playing since the Super Nintendo days and boy were those games great!

Yeah, they were. ^_^ Billy Hatcher was an awesome game, it didn't get to much acclaim though, which was a bit saddening. How do you feel about the Zelda Series, specificallythe older ones, the newer ones are kind of iffy to me..although great plays, they just don't stand up to the classics like Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask. Even A Link to the Past.

Yeah, they were. ^_^ Billy Hatcher was an awesome game, it didn't get to much acclaim though, which was a bit saddening. How do you feel about the Zelda Series, specificallythe older ones, the newer ones are kind of iffy to me..although great plays, they just don't stand up to the classics like Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask. Even A Link to the Past.

Oh yes, I just love the Zelda series! Orarina of Time is definitely one of my favorites! I remember managing to beat just about every game except Zelda II which is definitely the most difficult of any Zelda gamer ever. I have Twilight Princess and I have to say it seems like they're trying to do something in the same way with Ocarina of TIme did (heck, even the map is the same as Ocarina of Time!), but I haven't done Skyward Sword yet, and that one looks very fun.

Also thank you thank you shyshy and Armony!

Welcome to Canterlot Christian, I hope you have a party of a time here :D

I LOVE music (obviously) and I also LOVE cats - that reminds me of 2 things:

1) You can call me Cat

2) Whats your fave music? I LOVE rock and metal - I just LOVE music soooo much!!!

Thank you for the welcome Tenkan, Cat and SonicRainb00m!

@Cat My favorite music is around rock, I like being more towards classic rock, but I definitely enjoy metal, classical music being another favorite genre, and a wide variety of other music after that! Also, I love cats too!

@Cat My favorite music is around rock, I like being more towards classic rock, but I definitely enjoy metal, classical music being another favorite genre, and a wide variety of other music after that! Also, I love cats too!

How classic are we talking? Warrant? Aerosmith?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well Beatles, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, but those are my favorites and they're not much further ahead than a wide variety of music. I just love music in general most of the time! Lately though a classical piece Tocatta and Fugue has been stuck in my head!

Yeah! I quite like classical music as well (but, like I said, my fave is rock and metal).

Are cats your fave animals? They are for me - I have a weak spot for certain cats.

Haha cats are definitely one of my favorites, in fact I have a Maine Coon cat resting in my room right now!

Awwwwwwww I havn't seen a Maine Coon with my own 2 eyes but I've seen pictures and they just look sooo fluffy!

I'm ashamed to say that I don't really know what breed my cats are - we got 4 - but, my first and fave is really fluffy and a big softy :kissy: