Forum Stealing OCs!

Kryptchild

[colour=#444444]

A Minecraft Forum user is stealing OCs and putting them up as adoptables for re-naming. [/colour][colour=#444444]

This person has not received permission from the actual owners of the OCs, or the artists who made the desktop ponies. These OCs have not been edited in any way, and were directly pulled from DA without the artists permissions.[/colour][colour=#444444]

How do I know this? My OC is number 246, and I nor the artist ever gave permission for it.[/colour][colour=#444444]

I’ve also recognized several OCs including Buttterscothch Sundae, Sibsy, and Idle Drifter.[/colour][colour=#444444]

Check the link above. If you’ve made./comissioned/traded for a desktop pony walker of your OC there’s a good chance it’s either one of the 295 stolen OCs, or will be there soon.[/colour]

I have an account for the forums. Let me know which numbers specifically were yoinked and I'll make them aware (gently of course). Just tell them they should have let you know first, and all that.

Mmmmmmmkay.......... what's supposed to be the point of "adopting" OC ponies, anyway? On a Minecraft forum? :?:

Likely it's to give someone a colour scheme or design for a Mine Little Pony skin.

Edit: scratch that, they've already got a few scathing posts about OC theft there o.o

Just a reminder to keep any discussion in here clean and non-bash-y of the other forum. Thanks for letting us know. :D

Oh I'm not bashing the forum! I'm sending out a warning that that specific user is doing something most uncool.

I'm sure once alarms are rung the forums admins will take appropriate action.