A Request for my Birthday!

CloudShimmers

This is a rather special request;

My birthday is in the end of November, and for it I didn't ask for much. (honestly like three things) but something I would love is an avatar photo featuring my two OCs; Cloud Shimmers and Lightning Chaser. They both mean a lot to me; Cloud is the sadder half of my emotions, of course he gets happier from time to time, but never truly is. Lightning is my fun and goofy half, she's crazy and into some crazy stuff, she's also incredibly brave and has a short temper.

What I would like, in a picture of them, is half of each ones face being separated by a Neon Blue lightning bolt. They actually both have the bolt on there Cutie marks. Cloud's being a dark cloud being struck by it, and Lightning's is the bolt emerging from a sword handle.

If you would be so kind to do this then please PM me, and I'll be sure to give you a pic of them.

Thank you so much!

I'll try and get something done! PS my birthday is November 25. Around the same time :D

Ps. Could you give me the actual colour and detail of the ponies?

Check to see if they have an application, there will be a lot of details such as eye colour and what not. OP should have included links to them before posting, I suggest he does for convenience sake. Couldn't find one for Lightning Chaser, it would be most appreciated if you could provide a link, if you have one, thank you.

Cloud's physical description in his app is kind of lacking so an explanation on that would be much appreciated, OP.

I'm in on this as well, if you don't mind? :)I would love to get started A.S.A.P! :D

Edit: Links or it didn't happen: Cloud Shimmers

Edited by LovinMoonlight

Oh wow, I didn't expect to get people to want to do this, first off thank you both so much!!! Secondly I have some pictures of them

http://cloudshimmers.tumblr.com/

They're both there, just the generic pony creation type.

I'll try and get something done! PS my birthday is November 25. Around the same time :D

Um.... we have the same birthday.... this is GREAT!

Anyway, thank you both so much, LM I was afraid to ask since I know how busy you are!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...