Reactivation!

Hey guys! I'm finally back!

I've been popping in and out for months now, as I haven't really had the time to truly dedicate to RP. Just a quick refresher in case everyone forgot who I am (well, the few who actually knew me) I was the guy to start the Shadowbolts on the forum, after a long application process, and a whole lot of debating and story-making, they we're marked as an active group.

Back then, I was dubbed a Captain (of one out of the two teams, then made up of four members each) My OC was http://www.canterlot.com/topic/3305-nightshade/"]Nightshade for those who don't know. I'm very interested in rebooting my character despite the long leave of absence. If I should take a hit to the rank and be lowered, so be it haha. I would love to get back into the Shadowbolt RP, as by the looks of it, more shadowbolts have been created since I got back.

If anyone could fill me in on any huge shadowbolt activities or happenings that have taken place recently, please do so. Also, if the scheme of the shadowbolts "ranks" have changed, I'd love to know about that as well! Sorry to my fellow shadowbolts that I became inactive without warning.

ALSO. if the shadowbolts have actually been fairly inactive, and i'm just being stupid, I would love to make them an active group again! Thanks for your time everypony, I look forward to any responses and even more to RP!

ALSO. if the shadowbolts have actually been fairly inactive, and i'm just being stupid, I would love to make them an active group again! Thanks for your time everypony, I look forward to any responses and even more to RP!

Yep, this. I haven't seen much Shadowbolt activity, and heck, I'm the female captain.

Moving this over to General OOC Chatter.

yea sure why not.

Though I must warn you; in your absence I have developed a death touch that kills all budding RP ideas (our team meeting was one of the first lol) .Existing RPS are thankfully immune, so start something and I'll play. Just keep me away from the planning so I don't jinx it.