Personal Stagnation [EDIT: Artistic OC's needed]

Volt

Let's see, I have that unusual misfortune for missing on all the interesting RP threads. I finally have plenty of time and it seems there's not a single adequate RP for my OC's to join in. Now then, I'm searching a place to fit for two following:

1# Rising Star - A cheerful and playful photographer, dedicated to her hobby and full of ambitions mare. She possesses a mild interest in sports and art generally, loves spending time with anypony and is always searching for a good occasion to snap some shots which she could later, perhaps, implement in her exhibition. I actually find her a versatile OC, although there's one thing I'd like to mention below... \/

2# Unity Ring - a peaceful, logical and subconscious upper-class wanna-be pony. His actions and way he speaks may tend to count him into the Canterlot elites, but in fact all he's trying to do is blend in and don't stand out from the local society. I wanted to create a storyline for him, but I found it quite amusing that he's stuck with trying to open up his shop for good but keeps encountering problems while doing so, like poor crew hired for decorations, lack of supplies, accidents at work and stuff. He's a goldsmith mixed up with jeweler. Doesn't excel in any of those, but has enough knowledge to be able to create something outstanding from time to time. \/

One Thing: I'd like this to be a real RP. What I mean? True reactions according to your OC's, not doing stuff by force, like breaking major points of their personality only to keep the RP running. Somebody offends you? Leave if he doesn't apologize or even leave at once. Keep the OC cycle alive. The RP should be joinable at anytime, not only in like first 2-3 pages. But I ask myself one question: If it's even possible?

Side note: If you'd really be forced or want to leave with your current OC, simply exchange him for another in few posts (if that would be possible).

Side note #2: I also have the Destrier OC, but I'm currently not interested in RPing him, unless somebody really insisted.

Hello.

I have a couple of characters from Canterlot.

One is Fire Heart, a filly attending Princess Celestia's School.

Another is Sweet Surprise,a hyperactive candy making pony.

A third is Heart Healer, a psychologist.

And then there's Night Watcher, a military pony.

Here are two threads that are awaiting new players:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11512-carrots-and-conversations-open/ - Carrot Top in Ponyville is looking to meet new ponies and maybe sell them some carrots or carrot related products.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/9668-canterlot-mending-hearts-open/page__st__80 - If you have a pony that needs to get something off their back, Heart Healer is there to counsel anypony.

Pinkie Pie always welcomes new guests in her fortune telling thread! It's short and sweet, and may be a good place to introduce either OC. There is a teensy wait at the moment, though, but characters are welcome to interact with each other in the line outside of her tent while the current one is getting a reading.

Dear Pinkie. I predict a visit from Unicornelius in your future.

I also have this totally ridiculous thread involving Minty finding socks with a love spell on them that nobody ever responded to that I can have unlocked.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10634-marelia-smothered-in-hugs-open

• 2 weeks later...

A question directed towards everyone: Do you have any characters which are preoccupied with any forms of art? I'm searching for 2 ponies, best from somewhere around Canterlot although that isn't a must at all, to attempt starting a new RP. All I require: They need to practice art themselves.

The RP's theme would be Canterlot Charity Art Expo~, raising funds for various facilities gear, school/hospital equipments, these kind of stuff.