Brony panel at an Anime convention - AZ bronies!

MyLittlePonyTales

So, I talked to my friends, who are running Anime Kaigi, and asked them if I could run a pony panel. So long as a spot remains open, I can host a brony panel. So, if any of you bronies are in Arizona, it would be cool if you could come to the convention. Regardless of the brony panel, it's going to be lots of fun.

Also, anypony have any ideas as to what I could do for this panel? It's probably going to be teens (and maybe adults), since I hope to have it from 12am-1am. It's open to kids too, if any of them are up that late, so it's gotta be somewhat family friendly. I mean, if anypony even shows up. Otherwise, I'll just be watching Winter Wrap Up by myself.

It is a bit small, this is only their second year, but they've been to a lot of conventions and know others who run conventions and such. They've made some connections in the biz and been to enough conventions (and still continue to go to them), so they totally know what they're doing.

Also, Con-Nichiwa was in Tucson in March! And then there's Saboten-Con in Phoenix in September. There are totally Arizona conventions. I hope to make it to Sabo (if I get a job, it's a possibility). I went to Con-Nichiwa for my first time, but third convention, this year.

Also, did I mention that if anypony wants to work on staff, you can get your ticket paid for. You'll need to arrange your own lodging, meals, etc., but seriously, that'll save you $40.

I may be able to go to this. Granted its in the north part of Arizona, but the Grand Canyon is along the way. Well, at least according to my geographical understanding. I could knock two birds with one stone, see the Grand Canyon and go to my first MLP related thingy. Hmm...

I may be able to go to this. Granted its in the north part of Arizona, but the Grand Canyon is along the way. Well, at least according to my geographical understanding. I could knock two birds with one stone, see the Grand Canyon and go to my first MLP related thingy. Hmm...

And then bronies could unite....IN REAL LIFE.

g0aVCuFHt88

Unfortunately, while I'm in AZ, I'm nowhere near Flagstaff... so there's no way I could attend this.

Well I'll be... I didn't know there were any anime conventions in AZ. Seems like its a small one. Hmm, interesting... The trivia thing sounds like a good idea.

There used to be one in Phoenix called Anizona. It went well for a few years but the last time they had it, it ended up being horribly mismanaged and they ran out of money. There hasn't been one since.

Unfortunately, while I'm in AZ, I'm nowhere near Flagstaff... so there's no way I could attend this.
Well I'll be... I didn't know there were any anime conventions in AZ. Seems like its a small one. Hmm, interesting... The trivia thing sounds like a good idea.

There used to be one in Phoenix called Anizona. It went well for a few years but the last time they had it, it ended up being horribly mismanaged and they ran out of money. There hasn't been one since.

Aw, that's too bad. Do you live near any of the other AZ cons?

And I've heard of Anizona, though I'd never gone.

Aw, that's too bad. Do you live near any of the other AZ cons?

And I've heard of Anizona, though I'd never gone.

Phoenix Comicon is going on right now. I know for a fact a brony friend has a table there. I can't afford to go though. Sad about that; this year's lineup is the best they've ever had.

• 1 month later...