The Outsiders (Open)

6 members have voted

1. 1. What type of plot should be followed?

• Adventurous (We'll need a villain)?
    • Slice-of-lify?
    • Other (What else could you possibly do with this prompt)?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe another day after letting everyone know? At least you've poked them for response and the balls in their court. If they don't acknowledge, it would be best to move things along.

If the Adventure topic is chosen, I would LOVE to apply for the villain, if you would let me!

Just let me know when, or if I should apply as such :3

Name: Astaroth

Appearance: SL-Astaroth.pngRed eyes, white dress gloves, dark purple cloak, pale skin, and black hair. Her face is always covered in shadow, but on extremely rare occasions, she lowers her hood to reveal delicate, soft features on a feminine face. A black rose tattoo'd halfway around her left eye is the only outstanding feature besides her ruby red eyes. The cloak can part in the center, in which case up to the top of her chest can be seen. She wears renassiance era clothing, resembling a harlot almost. Her frame is like that of a model, young and new, constantly improved with every soul she consumes.

Personality: She is not keen on talking most of the time, but when her secondary personality takes over, she becomes extraordinarily cruel and evil. She prefers to enact the most painful deaths possibly to those she does not like, and prefers to do the work herself

Motivation: To tear down the monarchy and force the citizens to slaughter each other for her amusement

Powers: She is a necromancer, one of the most powerful to ever exist in any plane of reality. Her use of her powers are limited, as they can be the death of her. But in dire situations, she will destroy worlds to preserve her own life. Her main power is her countless tendrils (Usually 4 visible) that act almost like sentient beings, like pets almost. The devouring of life essence/souls are what keeps her alive, whereas her powers drain what she consumes.

Name: Hatred

Appearance: Just like Shame (My avatar), except for with a black mane and two red eyes.

Personality: Same as her controller.

Powers: Same as her controller.

Oh, Hatred and her two brothers were magically experimented on by an underground cult, long before the crowning of Celestia and Luna, back when Equestria was more feudal.

I can go into more detail if it's really necessary, sorry!

The point of this RP is for Equestria to be changed subtly... that character is hardly subtle. Like, you could see how Diamond Tiara and Trixie and Luna could all be twisted into engines of their controller's wills. But Hatred is just way too obvious. Sorry, going to have to ask you to change your piece.