LM'S Art Commission Thread

PIJIN

Update: Soon to add custom buttons, shirts, and other cool stuff!

:D

------------------ I N F O R M A T I O N & P R I C I N G ------------------

Request anything from the pony universe! G1-G4 and original characters are welcome!

Please, no non-pony inquires, this is a MLP fan site after all. :)

For Picture commissions:

Line Work: 3 USD

AutmnInk.png

Full colour: 5 USD

AutmnMoon.png

The Works (Colored and Background): 8 USD

AutmnFull.png

For Shoe Commissons*:

Base Price: 90 USD**

One Character***: 5 USD

Two Characters or more****: 10 USD

gallery_1275_152_99909.jpg

*I prefer to work with high-top Chuck Taylors because of the available space, but it you have another shoe you would like instead, let me know. It MUST be a canvas shoe!

**Price may go up with shipping cost, larger shoe sizes, etc.

***One character on each side of shoe

****Two or more characters or each side of shoe

For Vectors(examples after the break): 10 USD

A vector of any pony in a certain pose. Also doing OC's or anything you can think of. Please be VERY specific, if you are not then I'll take a bit of creative freedom with any part of the piece you don't specify

Animation Commissions(examples after the break): 10 USD

Any animation, hand drawn of any character. I prefer simple animations, but just tell e and I can do whatever you please.

-------E X A M P L E S-------

Vector Examples:

gallery_1275_152_42979.png

The Works Examples:

gallery_1275_566_584029.png

gallery_1275_566_113910.png

Animations Examples:

photo-1275.gif?_r=1353523204th_AnnoyedHarv.gif?t=1353521739th_GallopSmall-1.gif?t=1353525084

------------------ O R D E R I N G C O M M I S S I O N S ------------------

-PM me through Canterlot or email me through BlankCanvas@Canterlot.com (quotation, questions etc.) and such. Please put "Commission" as your subject heading.

- Please be ready with your reference pictures and/or character description whether it be for an original or for fanart work.

- Once payment is received, you'll be shown the sketch and may suggest any modifications you see necessary.

- Make sure you mention as much details as you like, otherwise I'll hold creative rights.

- Once sketch has been approved it may take me a few days to some weeks to finish the commission depending on complexity of the picture or time I have available.

-If by any reason, a commission may take longer than usual, reasons will be stated to you.

Method of Payment:

Taking payment through Paypal only.

Any plans on doing custom figures in the future?

Hmm, sounds fun! I might take a crack at it and if I get the hang of it sure, I'll throw it up here for commission. If there's anything else you think you might want then let me know, I can probably learn to do it. Except sewing...I can't sew to save my life.

Now I reaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy want a credit card to add points on dA or pay ya upfront XD

Sorry, but it's not available on dA at the mo', this is Canterlot exclusive. :)

Holy- :-o

Better start saving up my money!

Now I REALLY gotta start savin'! :-o

Yes, the shoes are the most expensive thing. xD

Everything else will be rather cheap, buttons, shirts, and anything else I can think of to customize.

Except for figurines those might be a tad more expensive than the buttons and shirts.

Hmmmmm....... I never paid for a commission before in my life. Perhaps you'll be the first artist I've ever officially commissioned, LM? :)

That would be awesome! :D I'm just glad you've taken an interest.