A Canterlot Neighborhood! (Apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainbow paused and looked back at AJ, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. "No one in particular. You don't know he--him." She smirked, going up to AJ's front door.

[colour=#ffa500]"Ah don't?"[/colour] Applejack asked. She was pretty convinced she knew a lot of people. Maybe not everyone, like Pinkie, but with Sweet Apple Acres, she thought she knew a lot of people.

[colour=#b22222]"I wont." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]K[/colour]aneigh walked over smartly to one of the boxes, heaved it up with some effort but he managed without doing anything that looked dumb. He was eager enough to help out, lost in his own thoughts questioning his own intent in engaging in physical labor- never something he liked to do except for the sake of working out- just for these women. He didn't notice their conversation, good for him he didn't. Or perhaps bad. He just brought boxes into the home, calmly working to his own beat.

[colour=#b22222]"Hey hey, it's cool Applejack. I got this." [/colour][colour=#000000]He was handling the boxes well enough, and he didn't like the idea of her not trusting him with her things. It was a blow against his ego, among the other ones he had already weathered from her.[/colour]

Silverbolt's House

Silverbolt smiled to himself. He had just unpacked the last box of his possessions in the living room. His television was set up and all his games neatly organized. "Whew, I'm done!", he exclaimed to himself and leaned back into his couch, wings folded in. Grabbing the controller, he booted up Super Smash Colts Melee. Whooping and laughing, the sound could be heard up and down the block.

Sidereum's House:

Sidereum twisted the knob that lead to reality. She closed her eyes, braced herself for the brightness and opened the door. The evening sun shined down on her pale face. Sid stepped outside and closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it. She had some trouble opening her eyes but she managed. She stretched her arms out and yawned. "Evening already?" Sid whispered under her breath; She had been up all night viewing the stars from her window and hadn't even begun to unpack. Sid drove her hands into her pockets to count the bits she had scavanged from around the house. A loud noise came from a few blocks down and Sid rolled her eyes, going back to counting her bits. After counting the bits and realizing she had enough bits to go eat some dinner; She headed to a small cafe where she thought she had enough bits to pay for the food. After taking a seat at a table on the inside of the cafe, Sid brushed her hands through her hair and watched the people walk the streets of Canterlot through the window.

Rainbow carried two boxes in with Kaneigh, helping AJ with moving in. Fortunately, she had a great sense of balance.

"Whoa!!" She stumbled a bit, catching herself quickly.

[colour=#ffa500]"Ya OK, Rainbow?"[/colour] Applejack said, walking past Rainbow Dash with lots of boxes in her arms.

Silverbolt put the controller down as the credits rolled on his tv. Another successful play-through of Classic mode behind him, he rose from the couch. He clicked the remote and the television went dark as he switched the console off. Looking out the window, he saw the setting sun and heard his stomach rumble. "Looks like it's time to get something to eat! I'm starving!", he exclaims as he put on his jacket and grabbed his wallet.

Rushing out the door, he jumped into the air, arm raised like Superstallion as he took to the sky. Laughing, he landed in front the small cafe Sid was seated in. Folding in his wings, he walked in and found a seat near Sid. He looked over to her and gave a friendly wave. "Hi, how are you doing?", he inquired in a friendly manner.

Home with Rhapsody and Cloud

(I'm back, scamps!! So sorry! I've been busy... Marinating..... Yes.)

Mackell grabbed plates and silverware, quickly setting the table for everypony. He pulled out a chair and sat at the table, smiling up at Rhapsody when she entered the room. I hope Rhapsody will be okay..

Rushing out the door, he jumped into the air, arm raised like Superstallion as he took to the sky. Laughing, he landed in front the small cafe Sid was seated in. Folding in his wings, he walked in and found a seat near Sid. He looked over to her and gave a friendly wave. "Hi, how are you doing?", he inquired in a friendly manner.

It was a surprise to Sid that someone was sitting near her. Most people would keep away from her after seeing her dark heavy circles under her eyes, pale skin and abnormal figure. But, Sid was too tired to make anything of it. "Oh, Hello" She said casually then stretched her arms out and let out a yawn before resting her arms back on the table. A waiter came up to take her order. After ordering and giving Sid a glass of water, the waiter left. Sid took a few sips of the water and turned her eyes back to the boy that had greeted her, wondering what they're conversation would consist of.

Silverbolt smiled and blushed a little as he watched her stretch her slim and curvy figure while yawning. He noticed her pale skin as well and the dark circles under her eyes reminded him of his late nights and days indoors in front of his television. He got up from his chair and moved to her table.

Sitting down in front of her, he ran a hand a hand through his hair. "So, what is your hobby? Judging by your skin, you musn't get a lot of sun exposure... Are you a night person?", he asked with a friendly smile, his cute ears perked up.

Cloud brought out the pasta and served it to his family, "Well you two, I hop you'll like it here." He smiled at his little sister, "Maybe tomorrow we should head out to introduce ourselves to our new neighbors?"

Sid nodded at the boy and gave him a small, tired smile. She took a sip of her water before replying to him. "I spend my nights star gazing. I don't get much sleep when the sun is out, either... Even with the curtains closed." She yawned once again, stretching her arms and rubbing her tired eyes. "There's so much that needs to be done during the daytime as well as the nightime." She rested her arms back on the table and lifted her head up, hoping to see the waiter bring her food but sadly, he was taking other orders at the moment.