So I'm kind of stuck.

Trinity

I know it's tough to get started sometimes. Check around Canterlot (the location. Greater Equestria under the Mane RP, then "The Foothills" for Canterlot area) for RPs that you think your character might fit in. As for starting it, it's literally as simple as making a post! Trinity works at his aunt's shop, if'n I'm reading this right. You can make a thread for said shop, a kind of drop-by-and-say-hi thing.

Good luck out there.

I know it's tough to get started sometimes. Check around Canterlot (the location. Greater Equestria under the Mane RP, then "The Foothills" for Canterlot area) for RPs that you think your character might fit in. As for starting it, it's literally as simple as making a post! Trinity works at his aunt's shop, if'n I'm reading this right. You can make a thread for said shop, a kind of drop-by-and-say-hi thing.

Good luck out there.

Quite right, I'm no expert on this here RP thing, but yeah that's sounds right. :P

Even if your far behind you can always catch up, or start a new RP with those interested in an idea.

Sometimes the most simplest of RPs can and will lead into something more epic...Like take a 'ye old tavern' type RP. Generally there's not going to be a lot of plot there, but you can see how your OC fits in with certain other OCs..And it's probably going to be a good time to do this, as once season three starts, people here are gonna be getting some new and fresh ideas for RP'ing and the RP boards should start getting really busy again...

The ye old tavern style RP can also lead to a lot more. For instance, my one OC, Muggo' Ale, was originally just going to be the stereotypical pub-owner kind of character. Due to a chance meeting with some folks in his bar, he's become a part time adventurer as well.

I feel too far behind anything I find interesting

Never ever worry about such a thing. Unless a RP thread's manager specifically restricts new RPers from coming in, it's never too late to pop into one. This especially applies for drop-by-and-say-hi threads, since they need new RPers like you to keep things fresh and active. :)

The only thing is, my character was accepted as a crossover RPer because it had too much Dr. Who and my personal beliefs influencing it. So I don't think I can RP anywhere but there. And I really don't want to make a new character because I spent a lot of time on Trinity.