Onfirebrony is here

Onfirebrony

Hi. My name's Onfirebrony. Or you can call me with a nickname. If you wish. I've actually came to this forum because I love MLP. My favorite ponies would have to be Rarity, Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch and Dashie. I'm a DJ and I create my own music called Bronystylez. A form of Hardstyle (techno) with you guessed it, MLP, duh. I have the crackers obsession with Rarity. I love her so much that Spike would be jealous of me. I am a fanfiction writer as well. Currently working on a story that involves one of my OC's and Rarity of course. I guess that's about it. If you have any questions about me. Lemme know I'll be more than willing to respond back to you.

Favorite music albums so far this year for me. Shinedown - Amaryllis, Owl City - The Midsummer Station, Cascada - Everytime We Touch, Green Day - Uno!, Nickelback - Here and Now, Daft Punk - Discovery. I did make a mashup combining Alex S. Party with Pinkie and Sim Gretina's Laughter. I called it Laughter With Pinkie. It got at least 50 plays on Soundcloud. Sadly, I didn't keep the account for very long.