Howdy

Spatt

About Myself: I love ponies, role playing and meeting new people. I can be a bit silly at times, but I take rules seriously. Its hard for me to get upset or angry unless on a very unique occasion.

How I found Canterlot.com: Once upon a time I used to RP on a different site, but the people there never took things quite as seriously as I would have hoped. So after a few months I decided I should try to find a new place to RP and I just stumbled upon this site.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was playing an Xbox game with a friend; at the time I had no idea what MLP was or what bronies were. While we were playing my friend was watching a TV show and I could just barely hear it, when I asked what it was he told me and I decided to try it out.(I found myself finifhing episode 20 at 3AM on a school night. :)

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
'Sup guys!?

I like playing most genres of video games, but lately I haven't been on my xbox all too much. I ran out of membership a while ago, i'm definitely going to get it again once Halo 4 comes out. :P Side note, I am already enjoying how much friendlier and inviting you guys are then the ones on the other site I used to RP on.

I used to RP on a site called Brohoof, (A place where every second OC was an Alicorn or a Pegasus that could use magic. It was difficult trying to RP with so many god-moddy characters.) they didn't take it seriously enough for me, from what I've seen so far this place looks much more professional and serious. Thank you guys, I have been waiting for a place like this for a long time. I only hope my lack of practice wont hinder my ability to RP, it has been a few months sense I quit on the other sight.

• Like 1

Yeah, well the city of Canter lot is the best RP and MLP fan site around. Granted, I've never been to any other sites... and I rarely RP, but...yeah.

Anyway, welcome to the city of CANTERLOT! My names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short. What's your gamertag? Maybe we can game together ? :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I wont mind, but it may be a while before I actually feel in the mood to play TF2. I kinda have enough people who bother me to do random stuff with them all day long. I hope I don't sound rude or anything, i'm just normally busy with my existing friends to have the time to make new ones. :(