TechBrush [FINAL]

TechBrush

[colour=#000000]RoleplayType:Crossovers[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Name:TechBrush

Sex:Male

Species:Unicorn

Eye colour:347235

Coat colour:FDEEF4

Mane/Tail/Markings colour &Style:Spiky w/orgned tips : 2B547E w/ E56717[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Physique:Tall&Skinny

CutieMark:It's a Painted Disk w/ a Brush over it.

Origin/Residence: a Town close to Ponyvill. over the mountain called furhoof

Occupation: Fixes up broken carts and anything that is used to move things around.

Motivation: Like to see that every colt and filly are happy.

CharacterSummary: [/colour]

History:TechBrush was not very good at looking at where he was going, but in til one day he knocked over a Gaslamp and Half of the town to blazes. The Town didn't like him after the Town fire, and his parents disowned him as well. So TechBrush ran away. Then a few years later he opened a shop and fix almost anything that came in.

Parents:His Parents are Builder for the town after the fire they were very unhappy with him for a long time. He's very with helping anypony out. but forget where he is half of the time.

Cutie Mark Story:He was little at the time and he loved to draw Blue Prints of anything that came to mind but was a picked on for it. There for he took one of his Blue Prints and made it work. That's how it came to be.

Character Flaws:TechBrush is nice and all, but he gets very forgetful. He'll go some where and forget what he was doing or worst is getting lost.

Personality:TechBrush is Nice and like to care about the other ponies, but he's shy and says some words slowly or quietly.

Ok, so, seeing as how I have found tons of free time, I've decided to review this app. :D

First off, there is no cutie mark story, which is mandatory. How did he get his cutie mark? What did he learn about himself when he received said cutie mark?

Also, you should change his age to "colt", seeing as how we really don't know ponies actuall numerical age in FiM.

Oh, and it seems you may have forgotten to fill out his personality or just accidentally skipped over it, so you may want to fix that.

And as a last note, there are few typos here and there, so maybe go over your app a fix those.

Thanks for reading what I had to say and I hope you take some of my hopefully helpful advice into consideration. :)

Oh, and it seems you may have forgotten to fill out his personality or just accidentally skipped over it, so you may want to fix that.

I do not see that part on the "Application Form (rules and details)" so... I'm not really sure... :shock:

Under "Character Summary" in "Application Form", notice how it has specific areas you should cover when talking about your character.

It's just about anything else you would like to say about your character, like, delving into them, giving them a full and well developed personality and history. Here's a few things that the character summary should contain:

History

Parents

Cutie Mark Story

Character Flaws

Personality

If you want more detail about what to talk about more specifically, take a look at "Character Summary" in "Application Form (rules and details" once more.

Oh, and one last teeny tiny detail. You should really take the colour out of this app, apps are supposed to be written in plain, boring, black and white font.

Once you get those few things patched up, you should be ready to go with this character!! After he gets an approved stamp by a Senior RP Helper, that is.

:)

Under "Character Summary" in "Application Form", notice how it has specific areas you should cover when talking about your character.

It's just about anything else you would like to say about your character, like, delving into them, giving them a full and well developed personality and history. Here's a few things that the character summary should contain:

History

Parents

Cutie Mark Story

Character Flaws

Personality

If you want more detail about what to talk about more specifically, take a look at "Character Summary" in "Application Form (rules and details" once more.

Oh, and one last teeny tiny detail. You should really take the colour out of this app, apps are supposed to be written in plain, boring, black and white font.

Once you get those few things patched up, you should be ready to go with this character!! After he gets an approved stamp by a Senior RP Helper, that is.

:)

Ok, I fixed up that part up. anymore that needs to be done? :blush:

Umm, not from what I can tell. I guess if you wanted to you could expand on his history a bit more or something.

Looks good to me though.

:D

alrighty... I've added more I don't think I have anymore that needs to be added... :!: