[Ponyville] Making Her Mark In High Society [attn. Phil] [OPEN]

FermataTheBasse

swan_dive_mlp_by_karyobinga-d4th8sw.png

[colour=#008080]"One could say I have a passion for mares of fashion. In a fashion."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Swan Dive wasn't nearly as well recognized in Ponyville as she was in Canterlot, and it was a bit strange for her to be without her usual pseudo-entourage slash pseudo-posse following her around. Well, there were equal amounts of following on both sides of the fence. Swan Dive was a mare who was easily scared in unfamiliar places. Okay, perhaps that was exaggerating it slightly. But she still took her father's words very seriously, those that had warned her about the mystical and omnipresent threat of the dreaded 'strangers'. So when ponies shot her strange looks, probably because of her incredibly strange hat, she just smiled shyly at them and moved on. One or two perhaps made a motion as if to speak to her, then stopped halfway through and smoothly trotted away as if they had never seen her.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]It was a bit disappointing, since Swan was on the hunt for ponies to interview. She found that Canterlot was beginning to run out of ponies to make stories of, as wonderful as they each were and as much as she loved them, she was developing a certain need to expand her horizon. Find new ponies whose stories would become part of her increasingly large vault of ponies she cherished as friends. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]She recalled a long time ago, in Canterlot, it seemed like it had been ages... The rise of a certain mare to prominence, in a mere night, to the head of Canterlot society. That mare had promptly vanished again, before Swan Dive could so much as have asked her for an interview for her magazine. Swan Dive had been genuinely depressed, she had invited that girl out to a dinner party, had been entertained by her grace and charm, and had lost her just as rapidly as she had come. Up to now she still remembered that mare's impeccable poise and style. It was her job to remember. And it was her job to find her again. She had received some advice from her social circle, that the mare she sought lived somewhere here, in Ponyville. [/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"Oh, she simply must be here somewhere..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan Dive was the sort of mare who didn't really care if others caught her speaking to herself. She trotted along, humming the odd note here and there, looking between the many quiet homes of Ponyville for something that would give away her quarry...[/colour]

Rarity quietly hummed to herself as she trotted down the familiar Ponyville street that lead back to her beloved Carousel Boutique. She had just purchased a saddlebag of the most succulent bright red apples in all of Equestria from her darling friend Applejack and found herself in a rather content mood. Weeks of hard work had paid off for her just wonderfully; for the first time quite a while she found herself with an open enough schedule to take a couple days off. As much as Rarity loved her work, everypony needed some time to relax and enjoy herself on occasion.

Puling an apple from her saddlebag with her magic and bringing it to her mouth for a quick bite, Rarity continued onward. Sweet Apple Acres really did have the most marvelous apples. The unicorn, smiling brightly, stopped herself in place, the taste compelling her to finish the apple. She made quick work of the delectable fruit, giving a nod and a full smile before opening her eyes. That was when she saw her a short distance ahead, a mare dressed extravagantly in fashionable dress and hat.

Granted, she would have been hard to rightly miss; a mare like this stood out like a sore hoof in Ponyville. Ponyvillians carried themselves in a rather distinct way and the town itself was small; most ponies knew one another. This made it remarkably easy to recognize anyone new she might come across. The mare's manner of dress made it even easier. Dresses weren't common in Ponyville save for on special occasions. Even then, Rarity had the dress market fairly cornered for the town, so she could recognize most dresses and the dress of the pony in question was not one of her designs.

Rarity had no qualms about approaching strangers, however. On the contrary, between Limelight, young Valen and Ice Storm Rarity had made a lot of friends in ponies who had just arrived in Ponyville from elsewhere. Additionally, by her dress and elegant appearance, there was always the chance that this mare was here to see Rarity. New friends and clients among the elite could only do wonders for her reputation, as Fancy Pants, Hoity Toity and Miss Sapphire Shores had taught her. This mare did look somehow familiar too; had she seen her somewhere before? Rarity wasn't sure, but she was eager to greet the mare.

[colour=#663399]"Excuse me, Miss,"[/colour] Rarity called out to the mare as she strolled toward her. [colour=#663399]"You're new to our quaint little town, are you not?" [/colour]she asked, her tone polite and reserved.

[colour=#663399]"Might you need some assistance in locating anything?" [/colour]she offered, smiling at the mare.

[colour=#ff33cc]Aloe was just getting off of her lunch break from the Spa. She took a bit longer than she usually allotted herself for, but since there were no scheduled appointments for the Spa today in the afternoon, she didn't really mind. Business had slowly been picking back up, but it was still dead in the afternoons mostly, especially in the middle of the week. A fact that she has gotten used to over the years. That being said, likewise, as she got back to the spa, there was no-pony there. Looked like Lotus was on lunch as well possibly or was taking care of something in the back. Hopefully there was a customer that had walked in for something, though when she checked in the back, it seemed that the first option was the case. [/colour]

[colour=#ff33cc]She made her way back out in front of the spa to tidy up a few things around the outside. At the very least she wanted the place to be attractive on the eyes. Perhaps if it caught the attention of enough ponies, they would stop in more often. That was the idea anyway. As she walked outside she heard the voice of a familiar pony close by. She turned to her left and sure enough, Rarity was in the market, and she looked like she was talking to a new pony in Ponyville, and one with a high degree of sophistication at that. Hmm, another potential customer like Rarity... I can't really pass this up, not to mention, it will be nice to visit with Rarity at a time when she's not at the spa as well, she thought to herself.[/colour]

[colour=#ff33cc]She trotted over to the pair, closing the distance moderately, and when she got with in speaking range, nodded to the two of them. [/colour][colour=#3399cc]"Greetings Miss Rarity, fine afternoon we're having, ya?"[/colour][colour=#ff33cc] she asked turning to the unfamiliar pony, [/colour][colour=#3399cc]"Oh my, that hat is simply magnificent,"[/colour][colour=#ff33cc] she said instantly now that she was close enough to look over the new pony. [/colour][colour=#3399cc]"It's a perfect combination piece for the dress you wearing. Are they of your make miss Rarity?"[/colour][colour=#ff33cc] she asked turning to Rarity. If there was one thing that she knew Rarity was good for was fashion, and she was the only pony within any distance of Ponyville that could make articles of clothing to such quality. At least so she thought. [/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Beauty is born of style, it is born of body, it is born of soul."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]A simply gorgeous mare was in Swan's path right now, her coat preened, her hair done, her makeup made up all to near perfection. She wore no clothes, as clothing for non formal occasions was trend nearly exclusive to Canterlot and the wealthier sections of Manehattan, but Rarity's beauty stood out all the same. Stood out... in a vaguely familiar way, almost. Swan Dive was sure she'd seen this mare somewhere before, but she was so excited by the fact that she was being called out at all that she failed to come to the obvious conclusion, that this was the mare she sought. [/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"Oh, hello there!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan's accent was cultured, elegant, but it had a twinge of childish eagerness to it, a bright and spontaneous note atop the formal diction and careful wording that was typical to all mares of Canterlot. Swan didn't trot so much as she half skipped half galloped her way over to Rarity, clearly enthused by the chance to talk with somepony she- so far as she remembered- had never met before. Her clothes were whipped up by her speedy gait, her hat found it's way off her head and floated down to rest lightly upon the ground. Her mane beneath her hat was straightened, parted onto both sides of her hairline. It was simple because she wasn't used to not wearing her hat.[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"I have travelled here before, but it is so rare for me to do so! I'm so glad that you've taken the time to greet me, Miss..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan Dive's eager eyes rocketed from Rarity to Aloe as she approached. Ooh, there was another mare she didn't know- actually the case this time- and she seemed to be so nice as well! But Aloe reminded Swan of her hat, which she realized was no longer in it's proper place on her head. As she levitated it back, her horn glowering a dull pink, she addressed Aloe. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Thank you, it was custom designed for me by the cutest little boutique in Canterlot! So many ponies say it is an odd piece, but I do agree that it suits my ensemble..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan turned her eyes over, back to Rarity, answered her last question:[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"As a matter of fact, I am looking for a pony. She is a designer of impeccable skill, briefly a member of Canterlot society. I lost her once before, I simply cannot again!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled broadly at both mares before her, hoping they'd know anything of the mare she sought. She was still failing to put two and two, Rarity and Aloe's words together, to realize that Rarity was the mare she sought. [/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"I have travelled here before, but it is so rare for me to do so! I'm so glad that you've taken the time to greet me, Miss..."[/colour]

Rarity was happy to see the mare approach her with clear eagerness. She gave a small laugh as that eagerness stole from the mare's head her fanciful hat. Her words were likewise full of excitement but retained a level of class suiting such a well dressed pony. Rarity gave a nod and prepared to give her name, when she noticed another pony's approach.

[colour=#3399CC]"Greetings Miss Rarity, fine afternoon we're having, ya?"[/colour]

The unicorn gave a warm smile to the familiar face and with it a nod. [colour=#663399]"Yes, excellent, Aloe dear," [/colour]she chimed warmly, hoping she had used the right name. Occasionally she would confuse the twin proprietors of Ponyvile's best spa, though after so many repeated visits she was pretty sure she had it about right.

[colour=#3399CC]"Oh my, that hat is simply magnificent. [/colour][colour=#3399CC]It's a perfect combination piece for the dress you wearing. Are they of your make miss Rarity?"[/colour]

Aloe's attention moved to the Canterlot mare, noticing her fine ensemble. Rarity had to agree with the assessment. Though not her design, the look really was inspired. This pony would fit right at home at any gala or banquet of Canterlot's elite.

[colour=#FFD700]"Thank you, it was custom designed for me by the cutest little boutique in Canterlot! So many ponies say it is an odd piece, but I do agree that it suits my ensemble..."[/colour]

Before Rarity could answer Aloe's question, the mare did it for her. It was no surprise really, that it was a Canterlot boutique responsible. While the hat was indeed rather quaint, it was also charming and spoke to a certain eccentricity. It was a sure attention getter, but not too aggressively gaudy or ridiculous.

[colour=#FFD700]"As a matter of fact, I am looking for a pony. She is a designer of impeccable skill, briefly a member of Canterlot society. I lost her once before, I simply cannot again!" [/colour]

Rarity gave a small laugh. So here it was? Excellent. Just as she expected might be the case, this mare was here for her.[colour=#663399] "In that case, I believe you may be looking for yours truly,"[/colour] Rarity said, throwing back her mane and smiling just a little. [colour=#663399]"For you see, a town the size of Ponyville can support only one couturier of such distinguished talent, and it just so happens to be me,"[/colour] the unicorn spoke with dramatic flair, beaming with pride.

[colour=#663399]"Rarity-- proprietor of the Ponyville's premier name in fashion, Carousel Boutique-- at your service!"[/colour] she added eagerly, giving a small but courteous bow.

[colour=#008080]"I always fail to see the obvious. That is why I am a journalist."[/colour]

[colour=#9900ff]"In that case, I believe you may be looking for yours truly."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Swan Dive took a full silent second to actually have that idea register in her head, and as she occasionally had to contemplate, it was possible that she was actually a bit lacking in proper mental faculty. To be fair, she was distracted by Rarity's sheer beauty, one she had not seen even on the mares of Canterlot, that mane toss had drawn Swan's eye- some sarcastic individuals might have gone so far as to say that it lit up Swan's world like nopony else and it got her overwhelmed- but Swan was able to recover before she actually started gaping or anything else silly.[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"Rarity... yes, yes! I remember you, my darling fashionista! You were the toast of all of Canterlot for one glorious day, then you were gone." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan pouted at that, theatrically exaggerated to a degree, but she was genuinely upset by the mere recollection of the distress she had suffered that day Rarity had dropped off the social map. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"But that is all in the past." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan recovered as she was wont to, returned to her cheerful and bright disposition and smiling face. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"So you ran a- no, let me rephrase- the boutique in Ponyville? I was always wondering what Upper Crust and Jet Set were harping on you on, forgive me if that is an unpleasant memory. But enough of the past, yes? Rarity, I must ask you to introduce me to your friend here," [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan pointed out Aloe, [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"and allow me to speak with the both of you for a while. If you two do not mind."[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"Rarity... yes, yes! I remember you, my darling fashionista! You were the toast of all of Canterlot for one glorious day, then you were gone. [/colour][colour=#FFD700]But that is all in the past."[/colour]

Rarity remembered that time spent in Canterlot and the mix of emotions it wrought. The attention, the glamour, the spotlight, it had been great... but it had come at the cost of so much stress and indecision. She had been left conflicted, torn between status and her friends, stretched between the two almost to the point of being ripped in two. Thanks to the intervention of Fancypants, a true friend she had made there, she had been able to walk away from the affair with a smile on her face, however.

Orders from Canterlot had increased considerably since then, and it had been on the whole had been great for her and for her name. Ponyville was her home, however. This pony made her departure sound dramatic in her words, but really staying in Canterlot had never been in her plans. Maybe at one point in her life she would have gladly moved to that city, but at this point she needed Ponyville and she was sure Ponyville needed her.

[colour=#FFD700]So you ran a- no, let me rephrase- the boutique in Ponyville? I was always wondering what Upper Crust and Jet Set were harping on you on, forgive me if that is an unpleasant memory. But enough of the past, yes? Rarity, I must ask you to introduce me to your friend here, [/colour][colour=#FFD700]and allow me to speak with the both of you for a while. If you two do not mind."[/colour]

Rarity gave a nod and smiled. [colour=#663399]"This is Aloe. She and her sister run my favorite spa in town,"[/colour] she said, motioning toward the other mare. She said this, but she wasn't honesty sure if there even was another spa in town.

[colour=#663399]"I can't speak for her, but I know I would be delighted to speak with you about whatever you may wish to discuss, Miss..."[/colour] Rarity stopped herself, tilting her head and smiling. [colour=#663399]"I do not believe you've introduced yourself yet,"[/colour] she said with a small nod.

[colour=#008080]"You must go so far as to remind me of my own name sometimes. I have a habit of forgetting."[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"A spa? And one that you frequent, no less?" [/colour][colour=#000000]To be perfectly honest, Swan Dive was frontloaded, already had a bias and expectations. She had been so charmed by Rarity in the brief time that they had been acquainted in the past, that her journalists's lenses were already fogged up, distorted. To be sure, Rarity was an excellent mare, but Swan had to be incredibly careful. If she wasn't, her story would not be truly representative of Ponyville's greatest fashionista. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Now I don't know how many other spas operate in this town, but one you are a patron of is sure to be an excellent one." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan was putting thought into a quick detour to that establishment. It had been quite some time since she had been so occupied...[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"I wish to discuss you, Rarity. Not in an invasive way, mind you, but whatever you would be alright with the world knowing about you..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan Dive gestured one hoof through the air, a sweeping exp

ression supposed to represent the whole world, she supposed. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"I am Swan Dive, the owner and primary editor and primary field agent and other titles I am sure I hold by default due to my lack of employees..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan Dive trailed off, as she was sometimes wont to when her own train of thought confused her, stalled out into a horrifically slow mental crash.[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"... Sorry Aloe, Rarity. Yes, I am the many things of Young Mare's Tail, a publication dedicated to individual biographies and such. It does not circulate much in Ponyville, so I suppose neither of you would have heard of it before." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan intended to get circulation in Ponyville started, perhaps right after this excursion. A local big name would always make for draw to the brand. Swan Dive inclined her head, returned the ball into the courts of her two new acquaintances. [/colour]

[colour=#ff33cc](sorry for delay, was dealing with a death in the family.)[/colour]

[colour=#ff33cc]Aloe listened as the other two mares spoke. Apparently Rarity's talents in her fashion had been what had drawn this pony here to begin with. That she had heard of her immaculate figure the one day that she had spread across Canterlot but hadn't been able to find her since. This will definitely be a good customer to Rarity for sure. She's never one to disappoint, she thought to herself. The two mares continued to exchange words of thought and she learned that this mares name was Swan Dive. She had also asked about her name, and she couldn't help but blush a bit as Rarity mentioned that they ran her favorite spa in Ponyville. Granted, to her knowledge they were the only spa, but with all the new ponies that have been coming in, who knew. Could explain why business has been down lower than normal. [/colour]

[colour=#ff33cc]She then heard her mention something about a magazine that she was what she assumed to be the owner of, as she had worded it, called Young Mare's Tail. IT intrigued her, and she deeply wanted to know what the magazine was about now. [/colour][colour=#3399cc]"I would be more than happy to converse with you more Miss Swan Dive. As Lady Rarity has mentioned, my sister, Lotus and I run the Ponyville Spa. I must say it's an honor to be able to meet you today. Though you mentioned something of a Magazine... I have... indeed not heard of this particular tabloid. Could you perhaps shed some insight on what it could be about? I might be interesting in running articles of it in the spa,"[/colour][colour=#ff33cc] she spoke happily.[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"I wish to discuss you, Rarity. Not in an invasive way, mind you, but whatever you would be alright with the world knowing about you... [/colour][colour=#FFD700]I am Swan Dive, the owner and primary editor and primary field agent and other titles I am sure I hold by default due to my lack of employees[/colour]... Sorry Aloe, Rarity. Yes, I am the many things of Young Mare's Tail, a publication dedicated to individual biographies and such. It does not circulate much in Ponyville, so I suppose neither of you would have heard of it before."

Rarity was slightly surprised by the introduction. A journalist? She really hadn't expected that from this mare. She didn't have the serious and discerning appearance she would have expected from a mare who made her career in reportage. Rarity had honestly more expected this to just be another customer, looking for a deft hoof to fashion for her the finest of dresses imaginable. Her expectations thwarted, Rarity took a moment to consider the situation.

Her business lived and died with the press it received. When she had said Ponyville could only support one boutique, that had been the honest truth, no manner of fabrication. That said, Ponyville was a simple town by in large; the ponies there were not the high fashion sort. Rarity thus already depended on orders from out of town for much of her business. Ensuring the name Carousel Boutique reached as many ears as possible within Equestria was thus imperative.

That said, she couldn't trust just anypony with her reputation; for every honest reporter there was a libelous paparazzo with an agenda. She had to play this carefully. Still, considering the mare seemed to indicate that this was an independent publication, Rarity doubted she had very much to worry about. She was pretty sure this was worth proceeding with, if with some trepidation and careful attention to what she said.

[colour=#663399]"Young Mare's Tail... Hmm... I just may have seen a publication by that name on a magazine rack on one of my excursions to Canterlot..."[/colour] Rarity said with a calculated nod.[colour=#663399] "However I'm afraid I can't say I'm particularly familiar with it or its content."[/colour]

She smiled softly and gave a small laugh. [colour=#663399]"That said, I think I'd be very much interested in your interview. Fashion is a business of getting your name out there, after all,"[/colour] she said her voice steady.

[colour=#008080]"Everypony wants to be spoken of. That's why I speak so much."[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"Oh!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan always got that question, what the hay was her magazine supposed to be about anyways? It depressed her just a bit that so many ponies asked that question, but she felt no chip in her sprightly step besides a split second loss of cheer. It was why she had expanded her travel budget recently, to expand her viewership and possibly become an Equestria wide publication. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"I would love to explain." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled at both Rarity and Aloe, a bit more insistently in Rarity's direction, as Swan's empathy was picking up some hesitation on the fashionista's part. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Young Mare's Tail is a publication I personally started, as an extension of my love for knowing the stories of other ponies. My intent, which I feel I have accurately maintained through it's run, is to publish stories of others, that others might read. For fun, to make a new friend possibly?" [/colour]

Swan nodded eagerly, they had both given her things to work with. [colour=#ffd700]"Hm, well if you picked up my magazine in your spa that would be lovely, Aloe." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan clapped her hooves, half together and half into the ground. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Well this is shaping up rather nicely, isn't it? The three of us ladies, perhaps, should go on an excursion to..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan waved her hoof around in the air, trying to rally her thoughts and inviting suggestions from the other two. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"... Somewhere, and discuss further? I have many things I would love to learn of you, Rarity." [/colour][colour=#000000]Aloe was admitted because Swan Dive, for all her ditziness, had virtual laser focus when it came to other ponies. As she constructed her mental images of them, she didn't like interfering personal information from others. But the twins who owned a spa might make for an interesting future story. [/colour]

[colour=#3399cc]"Oh, so you talk to other ponies, an take the stories that you hear from them and put them in your publication,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] Aloe repeated to make sure that she had an understanding of how it worked. She further heard Swam mentioned taking an excursion to somewhere where they could discuss further. That she had so many things that she wished to learn about Rarity. Aloe looked to Rarity for the decision. Seeing as she was new to the conversation it wouldn't be polite of her to suggest a place, and she was perfectly happy anywhere in Ponyville.[/colour][colour=#3366cc] "I would be more than happy to accompany you both to any place of your choosing, and perhaps I could speak to my sister and we could do a story as well. If anything it will hopefully attract new customers,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] she smiled to the mare.[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"Oh! [/colour][colour=#FFD700]I would love to explain. [/colour][colour=#FFD700]Young Mare's Tail is a publication I personally started, as an extension of my love for knowing the stories of other ponies. My intent, which I feel I have accurately maintained through it's run, is to publish stories of others, that others might read. For fun, to make a new friend possibly?"[/colour]

Rarity nodded. Oh? So this wasn't some kind of gossip mag or cheap tabloid out to publish sensationalism surrounding semi-celebrities. Instead it sought merely to gather and publish stories and present them to the public. What a novel idea. Rarity's lingering worries about this mare's reputability were allayed. She didn't appear to be lying either.

[colour=#663399]"It sounds lovely, dear!"[/colour] she chime with a cheerful note to her voice. [colour=#663399]"I just might be interested in a subscription,"[/colour] she added as Aloe and Swan exchanged some words.

[colour=#FFD700]"Well this is shaping up rather nicely, isn't it? The three of us ladies, perhaps, should go on an excursion to[/colour][colour=#FFD700]... Somewhere, and discuss further? I have many things I would love to learn of you, Rarity!"[/colour]

Rarity smiled at the mare and gave another nod.[colour=#663399] "Of course, darling. I do look forward to it," [/colour]she said.

[colour=#663399]"As for the location, perhaps you'd be interested to see my life's calling... my carousel boutique?" [/colour]she started, tilting her head to the side. [colour=#663399]"Then again, there's no place in Ponyville more comfortable and relaxing than Aloe's spa. It would also be a most enjoyable setting for discourse,"[/colour] she suggested, finding both options quite appealing and appropriate.

[colour=#008080]"When given the choice of two things to do, why not do both?"[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"Yes, down to the dot Aloe. My magazine runs other articles, but they are normally related to the ponies that we feature. Places they have mentioned, things they have eaten, and so on and so on..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan was dancing a bit in place, her childlike energy beginning to assert itself as it demanded she get underway into motion soon. It was just a simple step pattern with her forehooves, rear hooves not even involved, but it was obvious that Swan was getting antsy now. However, it didn't show at all in her disposition, as it was rare that she noticed her own body when focused on talking with others. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"I would love to interview your sister and yourself, Aloe. But alas, not now. I only have eyes for one at the moment." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan's eyes turned towards Rarity.[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"Every subscription helps, Rarity, but! But." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan Dive paused dramatically, as she was wont to. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"But we must get down to business. And by business, I mean fun!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Swan didn't conduct especially formal interviews, unless the personality of the mare or stallion in question made it a necessity. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Both places sound like a delightful place to while some time away. What about this, ladies? Let us engage in both, a trip to your boutique Rarity, then to your spa, Aloe. Though perhaps I shouldn't be asking you to provide us with your services, as you are one of our group..." [/colour]