Live Podcast

Tenkan

A Question  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a livestream podcast?

• Let's give it a shot!
    • No.

What's up, Canterlot?

We're really happy with the feedback we've been getting from you all concerning the Canterlot Voice podcast, so we thought of asking you a question that only you can answer.

Do you want us to do a Livestream episode?

We ask you of this because we're doing it for you in the first place, and without you guys we wouldn't have reached this far. We'll only do the Livestream if you're there to watch it.

Livestream can be great fun, and we'll get a chance to respond to whatever comments you guys have in the live chat concerning anything (No edits, unfortunately, so our responses are all candid). :lol:

It's all up to you.

What do you think?

How interactive will it be between the interviewers and the livestream participants?

also, will it be strictly audio? Or will it be a video interview? Or will there be a slideshow video pre-made?

It'll be just like the normal podcasts where we got the Featured Artist's work playing through the episode. During the interview with the guest(s) we can have questions taken from viewers.

It's worth trying I suppose, but personally I reckon the format would lose more than it would gain by being broadcast live. My personal suggestion would be to make it known earlier what guest/topic is going to be featured, that way people could send in questions, but wouldn't have to turn up at a specific time to feel like they had participated. It'd also avoid all the inevitable SNAFUs that live shows are subject to...

Still, as I say, worth a try definitely.

I think if we did do it, it should be a separate project from the Canterlot Voice.

CV seems to be doing well as is, and is still pretty early on so changing it now would be sad.

Well I think I'm right in saying that this whole live podcast would just be a one off kind of deal. after that we would continue doing our normal thing ( Unless of course we manage to hit like 50 episodes or something XD )