Salutations, everypony

allthingsgerman

About Myself: I like lots of **** like Dota 2 and other things My hobbies are writing stories and learning about different wars right now I am learning about the war of the roses I also love Heroes of might and magic V the Vth IS THE BEST

How I found Canterlot.com: I found it through my friends

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan when my friends showed me my only weakness FLUTTERSHY I loved her from the start and that is how I became a fan.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Hey everypony I hope that I can fit in and have fun on this website. If everybody asked my character would be Germane. also I really like Russian things but mostly Germane things

• Like 1

I have a question would anybody draw a picture for me and send it to me. I can not draw anything and I want cool pictures like you guys. the picture I have now does not look like my character this is one my friend gave me before he moved far away

sure I can! give me more details about it ^-^

sure I can! give me more details about it ^-^

Ok then hear is the detials [colour=#DAA520]A[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]ge: [/colour][colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Stallion[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Species: Earth Pony[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Eye colour: Geryish blue[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Coat colour: White with one grey spot on his lower neck caused by an accendent shaped like the Iron cross[/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Main/Tail Markings & Style: Germanic's mane is a jet black for such a light colored pony. His mane is staight-cut, that is cut in militay fashion. his hair on his head has been cut that he could fit his hat on his mane. [/colour][/colour][colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]His tail is in the same cut as Germanic's hair, but longer, it touches the back of his knees . His tail is also the same colour as his mane, but the tail has a grey outline and it indents a little to form the Germane national pride[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Physique: Strongly built body built for carrying heavy load but he does not like carrying armor. He can run long distances and is able to carry things after that. He has had 5 years military training which was made him into the strong and fast pony he is now. He for some resone can pick up things with his hoofs better then other ponies.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is the 5 ponies dressed in uniform standing in a line. His special ability is he love commanding line infantry. [/colour][/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Also can you do him in a prussia unifrom any more details just ask me[/colour]

Thank you for the brohoof what is your favorite hero mine SK

Wisp and Razor gg ^^

Ok then hear is the detials [colour=#DAA520]A[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]ge: [/colour][colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Stallion[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Species: Earth Pony[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Eye colour: Geryish blue[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Coat colour: White with one grey spot on his lower neck caused by an accendent shaped like the Iron cross[/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Main/Tail Markings & Style: Germanic's mane is a jet black for such a light colored pony. His mane is staight-cut, that is cut in militay fashion. his hair on his head has been cut that he could fit his hat on his mane. [/colour][/colour][colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]His tail is in the same cut as Germanic's hair, but longer, it touches the back of his knees . His tail is also the same colour as his mane, but the tail has a grey outline and it indents a little to form the Germane national pride[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Physique: Strongly built body built for carrying heavy load but he does not like carrying armor. He can run long distances and is able to carry things after that. He has had 5 years military training which was made him into the strong and fast pony he is now. He for some resone can pick up things with his hoofs better then other ponies.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#DAA520]Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is the 5 ponies dressed in uniform standing in a line. His special ability is he love commanding line infantry. [/colour][/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]Also can you do him in a prussia unifrom any more details just ask me[/colour]

Ok, but just gimme some time... University is killing me D: