Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Revised: Open, Apply in OOC)

Valencetiger

[colour=#ffa500]Applejack [/colour](Rainbow Dash's bedside)

Applejack frowned sadly as Twilight pushed past her. [colour=#ffa500]"Twi..........." [/colour]She whimpered as she walked away, punching the wall in frustration. She missed the purple mare deeply, and discovering she was still alive was one of the best things that had happened in a while, even if she was on the opposite side in the war. Shaking her head, the mare walked through the door and sat down next to Rainbow Dash. Looking over at Gilda, she smiled weakly. [colour=#ffa500]"Heya Gilda. How have you been?" [/colour]She said, looking back down at Dash. [colour=#ffa500]"Sorry about what happened at the peace negotiations. I think everypony was a bit too stressed out at the time." [/colour]It was the exact same story for Dash as well, she wished she hadn't been so harsh to the pegasus when they first met each other again.

[colour=#000080]Free Quickhoof [/colour](RLF tents/equinia main square)

Free raised his eyebrow as the soldier rushed into the command tent, telling of the mad 'prophet.' Grunting as he got up, he walked over to the table and picked up his hooded cloak, his knife and a large revolver in case things got nasty. [colour=#000080]"Baxter, have your team on overwatch, I want to go in there alone. And you." [/colour]He turned back to the evidently distressed soldier. [colour=#000080]"Contact the other faction leaders and tell them if they want to come, they can. But apart from that, I would like to speak to this 'prophet' uninterrupted. Oh and find commander Applejack, I need her to watch the base while i'm gone. Baxter, i'll radio in when I find this trouble maker." [/colour]Walking outside the tent, he called over one of his teleporter unicorns. [colour=#000080]"Equinia main square please." [/colour]He told her, who promptly replied yessir and powered up her horn.

Free shook his head as he warped from the RLF tents to just outside the main square. It was an unnerving sight indeed. Hundreds of mares, stallions, gryphons, even dragons were all cheering for this madman. Frowning and pulling on his hood, he began the trek through the crowd of angry citizens. As he pushed past one stallion, his face flashed quickly. The stallion's eyes widened and he pointed a hoof at Free, who sped up quickly. Murmurs spread throughout the crowd, and soon enough ponies were yelling and pointing at the hooded individual making his way towards the stage. A couple of traitor GEF guards and RLF soldiers got word of Free as well, and they soon stopped the stallion in his tracks. "You're not going anywhere." One of the guards said, reaching for some hoof dusters. Free remained silent and kept his hood down over his face.

> [colour=#daa520]Alpha InForce[/colour] (RLF tents with Free, Lypris)

Baxter chuckled under his breath. His eyes narrowed and his face took on a dark expression. He pressed the button on his communicator, causing a sudden sharp sound. "Alpha inForce, suit up. Code 4-6-8-SC, Subdue and Contain." The griffon stood up and turned on the and started walking out off the tent. He grabbed his sword and strapped it onto his back and holstered his revolver on his thigh. "But don't do anything unless it turns violent."

He exited the tent. Tech and Quick Scope were already standing outside and ready for orders. "Quick Scope, airfoil rounds and knockout grenades only. Tech, sonic weapons. Full combat gear, faceplates down, you know Gilda will be there which means tear gas will probably be everywhere." Tech and Quick Scope saluted Baxter and they prepared to fly off in search of the center of the commotion.

> [colour=#daa520]Gilda[/colour] (Dash's Bedside with Applejack)

There was a loud uproar coming from outside of the windows, loud enough wake Gilda from her daze. Applejack's words were muffled to the griffon. She stood up and quickly jumped to the window to see what the problem was. "What the heck?" It was pure pandemonium outside. Ponies outside were dropping their work and moving towards the center of the city, screaming about a Lord Prophet or some ****.

Her communicator started buzzing against the table near dash. "Alpha inForce, suit up. Code 4-6-8-SC, Subdue and Contain." She sighed and grabbed, the device on the table and strapped it around her throat. Walking over to the corner, she picked up her backpack helmet, and weapons. She slowly walked pasted Dash's bed and stopped to take one last look. Gilda turned her head to Applejack and stared the mare in the eyes, she didn't look angry, or aggressive. Just tired. She brushed past the orange pony and mumbled in her ear.[colour=#daa520] "Forgive her...We've all been fools."[/colour]

----------------------------------

> [colour=#008080]Draxis[/colour] (Citadel Courtyard with Vinyl, and the Equinian Angels)

[colour=#008080]"Ah, Draco...I see you're already using the perks of your rank to perform to the highest capacity. Planning on accompanying me and Pvt. Scratch to the ghetto's I see."[/colour] A sudden uproar of noise caused him to snap his head towards the center of the plaza.

"Sir, sir..." The soldier was panting at Draxis hooves. "The Lord Prophet, he's going to make everything better!"

Draxis' eyes narrowed and he looked around the plaza, everypony was dropping their tools and leaving their posts to crowd around this "Prophet."

[colour=#008080]"Dang it!"[/colour] He hissed. Looking in the direction of the ghettos his eyes softened.[colour=#008080] "Okay, we have a situation. There is a possible riot on hoof, We'll probably need every guard we can get, but if there are any survivors in the ghettos the sooner we get in there the better."[/colour]

---------------------------

> [colour=#40e0d0]Chronarch[/colour] (Citadel, then Main Square)

Chronarch did not like what he was seeing, everypony had seemed to cease their work and migrate towards the Revolution Memorial. He grunted as he started to descend from his command post, hasn't enough already happened. The city hadn't even had a week of respite and now it was on the verge of break down again.

"Hail Lord Prophet!"

"Hail Lord Prophet!"

"Hail Lord Prophet! We will be redeemed!"

This would require immediate attention, if there was some fool instigating revolt during the time of reconstruction he would need to be contained. Gods and profits, they never make a situation better.

He reached the bottom the grounds of the central plaza and was greeted by several GEF guards. "We're sorry Archmage, but we cannot allow you to interfer with the Lord Prophet's message." The front most guard said.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Are you being serious, is this some sort of joke? Step aside."[/colour] He tried to walk past the group of guards, but they pushed him back and leveled their rifles at him. [colour=#40e0d0]"I want you to really think about what you're doing. Your current lifestyle choices are looking very unhealthy."[/colour] Chronarch threatened.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Just come quietly and there wont be a problem."[/colour] The guard flipped off the safeties for their rifles and looked down the sights at the unicorn.

[colour=#40e0d0]"No."[/colour] Chronarch's horn lit up and before any of the guards could react to what was going on, they were gone. Nothing, but distorted space was where the three ponies once stood. "Hopefully by the time they return they return they would have gained a little respect." Chronarch looked towards the memorial and stared for a second. "Now to deal with this 'prophet'."

Space started to fold in front of the Revolution Memorial, causing the shouting inhabitants of the main square to step back from the anomaly. Chronarch suddenly appeared among the crowd and staring up at the Prophet. His expression was flat, as he looked at the prophet and the gathering of ponies.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Calm down."[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Everyone, calm down."[/colour]

Chronarch drew a deep breath and focused his magic on augmenting his voice.

[colour=#40e0d0]"CALM YOURSELVES!"[/colour] His words echoed through the square. The sound-waves were enhanced with entropic energies and those around him fell to their knees as the sudden wave of wariness wash over them, like they had ran a 7 mile race with no breaks. Everyone in the crowd felt it though, it was as if time skipped forward by a few seconds, not so much that it was detrimental, but enough to leave many lost and confused as to what they were doing a second ago.

[colour=#40e0d0]"You,"[/colour] He said glaring at the prophet. [colour=#40e0d0]"what purpose do you have for causing such disarray?"[/colour]

4-6-9er, (RLF Airpad with Trixie and Virginia)

4-6-9er listened to the mare intrigued by her thoughts of what's happened but couldn't help but feel a sense of dread that her honed combat pilot instincts were warning her, "Maybe we aren't out of the woods just yet, who knows...But if you have the instincts and experience I have as a combat pilot you kind of gain a sixth sense for..."Sensing" danger before it happens...I'm no magic user I'm not a unicorn, but something is warning me that something bad is gonna happen I can feel it at the back of my mind..." 4-6-9er spoke with dread edging her voice under her professional demeanor.

She froze as Trixie hooked her hoof around her neck blushing slightly as she was unable to come up with a response, "Sure...I guess...But I still don't know why you'd want to know tha-" 4-6-9er started but was cut off as a huge explosion coming from near the center of the capital rocked the base and RLF and GEF troops ran out of the base to the capital's heart, "Son of a *****! the hell was that?!" 4-6-9er yelled staring at the direction of the explosion and saw clouds of black smoke rise in the sky and was reminded of 5 years ago at the final battle of the revolution at Cantorlot, "Oh...my, god...Not again no..." she muttered in horror as she stared at the chaos frozen in place as the riots begun.

Then a open broadcast to all Freelancer forces ran across all Freelancer frequencies calling for Freelancer's withdraw and regroup at their Operations Base at the outskirts of the city, "Virginia! we gotta head back to base Wash is calling for all Freelancer forces to regroup at the FOB c'mon let's go!" 4-6-9er yelled to Virginia putting on her helmet and running to the dropship, hopping into the pilot seat leaving Virginia to operate the co-pilot seat, she activating the dropship's engines she watched as other Freelancer ships full with Freelancer troops flew to the direction of the base.

"This is freaking crazy Apple...the entire god**** city's lost it...First the Apocalypse, now this prophet asshole is wrecking everything...Apple...I'm worried...You have my back in this right?..." 4-6-9er looked over to her co-pilot concerned but still brimming with confidence despite the hellish conditions they were in.

=====================================================================================================================

Agent Washington, (Freelancer Forward Operations Base)

Washington was knocked on his back by the shockwave rocked the base heavily he cursed as he slowly got up to his feet looking at the tacmaps, "What the hell was that?, Sitrep people. Tell me what's going on now!" he ordered strictly as he tried to asses the situation, "Sir large mobs of people have initiated riots in the capital, large amounts of GEF and RLF forces have defected to join the cause of what appears to be their leader claiming himself as a "Prophet", no known Freelancer forces have defected." the comms officer reported to Washington handing him a updated report.

"****...Alright here's what we're gonna do, tell all Freelancer forces to commence rapid withdrawal and regroup to here at the FOB and avoid confrontation with the riots meanwhile our forces stationed here secure a wide perimeter and initiate defence protocols in case of attack and see if we can communicate to the RLF and GEF commanders and form a plan of containing the chaos and try to get a better picture of what's going on out there, I want them and our guys here ASAP! and bring everyone to Combat Alert: Alpha, got that? " Wash commanded with tactical flair as he watched the chaos outside in the capital, "Aye sir orders given to Freelancer frequencies and attempting to hail the other leaders to communications" the Comms officer sped to a terminal and and began sending Washington's orders over Freelancer comms while trying to contact the RLF and GEF commanders.

"Looks like this is gonna be a hell of a long day..." Washington muttered annoyed while watching the chaos, his thoughts were heavy as he was coming up with plans on how to deal with this new threat to the peace stabilities, he was elected here on a peace mission as a Freelancer representative but now everything has gone spiralling to hell rapidly and it looked like all hope for peace was lost as one mishap to another appeared to prevent peace from happening, then the klaxons and sirens in the Freelancer base started sounding as everyone prepared for battle stations and mobilized across the base.

>Agent Virginia (Freelancer Airship)

She gently placed one of her hooves on 4-6-9er's, smiling gently at her. Stroking it gently, she nodded in agreement. "...it will be a'right, sugarcube...I bet this whole problem will be over as quickly as snake swallows a mouse! Also, knowing Twilight's reputation...I'm sure that fits perfectly. Also, I'll always have y'all's back, Harmony..." Giggling lightly, she removed her hoof and sat down in the co-pilot's seat. Shebegan to prepare the airship for take-off, her movements swift and precise. Despite being new to the Freelancers and their technology, she had grown a powerful affinity to it all. Turning on the radio to her helmet, she sent out her report.

"This is Agent Virginia, Agent 4-6-9er and I are enroute, over."

>The Prophet of Redemption (Equina Main Square, with Chronarch and Free)

The stallion stood there, his yellow eyes peering from the hood and gazing at Chronarch. For some strange reason, the force of the magical blast had no effect on him, the orbs in his wings glowing even more brightly, as if feeding off the magic in the air. He grinned, shaking his headslightly. So...this was the famous Chronarch, powerful chronomage and ancestor of Twilight Sparkle. Any moment now, the mare mentioned before will show up as well. For now...the Prophet had to deal with her guard dog. Laughing slightly, he waved his hooves out in every direction.

"...Ah! Archmage, so glad you could meet me! As for your question...in case you haven't noticed, there was already chaos and disarray before I came along. Also...chaos is required before order can be created. Please, rest your hooves...you as well, Commander Free! Our other guest shall arrive momentarily...Ah, right on cue, I see." A small parting in the crowd revealed two GEF guards coming forward, holding a bent-over figure gently. They approached in the silence, the younger of the two glancing at Chronarch with a small amount of fear, but when he saw the Prophet, he lowered his head. Arriving to the stage, they carefully placed down a now-awakening Twilight Sparkle. The Prophet approached them, and looked down to study the mare before him. Saluting him, the veteran soldier gave his report. "Here is Lady Twilight, as you ordered, Lord Prophet. I'm afraid we had to dehabilitate her, or else she never would have came-" The soldier took a sudden blow, being cast to the ground before a furious Prophet. The younger soldier faded back into the crowd to avoid the Prophet's wrath, while his compatriot cowered before the pegasus before him.

"You fool! Do you not realize the state she is in? You could have broken one of her bones, curse your inferiority, Thundervale!" The soldier began to whimper and weep, a grizzled and battleworn veteran...reduced to a sniveling foal before the Prophet. Stammering in his response, Thundervale squirmed away. "I-I'm sorry, Lord Prophet...! Please f-forgive me! I am nothing but l-loyal to you...!" Sighing, the Prophet shooed the pathetic stallion away, who offered words of thanks and apology before fading into the silent crowd. Looking down at Twilight, the Prophet spoke quietly. "...please forgive their incompetence, Eon-ja. I am glad you were able to make it though, it wouldn't be the same without you."

>Twilight Sparkle (Equinia Main Square, with the Prophet, Chronarch, and Free)

Twilight awoke to find herself being dragged through a crowd, her hind legs brushing the ground beneath her. She looked at her surroundings through blurry eyes, seeing the figures of Free and Chronarch and somepony else on the ahead. Where was she...? What was going on? Oh...that's right...the guards. They attacked her, and now...well, she had always assumed that her life would end like this. Being betrayed by one of her most trusted allies...friends, even...and being executed in front of hundreds, even thousands. Well, if she were to pay for the crimes of her past...she just hoped it ended quickly. Closing her eyes and hanging limply, she resigned herself to her fate. When her senses had finally come back entirely, she found herself on the stage sitting down, a hooded pony standing before her and looking down. When he spoke a few words, she grimaced slightly, getting up shakily and peering into his hood, trying to see his face. Suddenly, she recognized the face underneath, and she gasped slightly.

"N-not possible...you...you are supposed to be dead...how did you get so old? What...what happened to you?" Twilight lifted one of her hooves up to touch his face, but the stallion moved it aside with a wry smile beneath his hood, whispering with a voice akin to a young stallion's. "...we will speak later, believe me. This is just a disguise...however, I have an audience to entertain." Stepping away, he moved over to one of the seats and sat down, gesturing to the other seats. "Come! Rest your hooves...we have much to discuss, pony to pony! I just wish that the others had arrived, but...the two guests of honor are here in either case."

Twilight sent a cautious glance to both Free and Chronarch before sitting herself down in one of the seats. So, she wasn't going to die yet...but at this point, anything can happen.

Draco nodded to miss vinyl and Draxis [colour=#008000]"im ready when you ar-"[/colour] that's when the ruckus is heard and the soldier tells draxis about the prophet. he sighed and saluted draxis. [colour=#008000]"****...sir if i may miss vinyl and you should help the ghettos... please use my squad to thier best i will go and oversee the calming of the riots if you allow." [/colour]the vet steps up. [colour=#008080]"Sir please let me come with you to help and protect you!" [/colour]he wanted to help draco but draco shook his head. [colour=#008000]"please help the citizens first."[/colour] he said he did not want his squad hurt in the riots so he allocated them to a "safer" task. [colour=#008000]"its you call Captain sir.."[/colour] he said

(choices choices)

---------------------------

> [colour=#800080]Karrthus[/colour] (Air above the Main Square)

So much noise coming from below. The ponies, and even a few dragons were causing a scene underneath him. The hellkite spiraled down from the sky and released a blood curdling roar, in an attempt to silence the out of control dragons. He landed with a thud at the base of the memorial. His cloak slowly sank to the ground and covered his body again.

[colour=#800080]"You wanted to speak to the leaders...Well?"[/colour] He said as he spread his arms and gestured to himself.

[colour=#afeeee]The Great and Powerful Trixie [/colour][colour=#000000](RLF Airpad, Harmony, Virginia)[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"Trixie is just trying to be friend-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Trixie's attempt to justify her affectionate gesture was lost when an explosion of some sort occurred. Trixie was even faster than her fellow soldiers to react, she was one of the GEF elite and it showed in how fast she was to rally. [/colour][colour=#afeeee]"Let's meet again sometime, Harmony!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Trixie spared those words for the Freelancer then she was off, a knife in the air beside her and the distance between herself and the ground rapidly decreasing. Trixie's flight was quick, powerful as her namesake, she threw up loose rubble and repulsed anything airborne in her rush to reach the source of the noise. She had the worst feeling...[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Main Square, Cronarch, Free, Twilight, Karrthus, and so on)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]... Sure enough. Twilight was involved. And everypony else in existence, by the looks of it. Trixie had to be nervous, the way the crowd seemed to be focusing on that one mysterious, wizened stallion who was facing off against three of the most important ponies- and the most important dragon- in all Equestria without so much as batting an eyelash. They were... sitting together? Trixie got as close as she dared, approached Twilight's seat, her knife carefully sequestered into it's pocket dimension along with the thousand or so others she had at her disposal. At a moments notice, they'd be deployed. Her priority would be Twilight, of course.[/colour]

[colour=#afeeee]"Twilight. What the hay is going on here?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Trixie tried to speak softly but insistently, so that the mysterious stallion she only sort of knew as some kind of crackpot priest would not overhear. She sensed bad things about him...[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]Lypris [/colour][colour=#000000](RLF Tents)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Lypris stayed behind, waiting for her Queen. By the time she had determined that she'd be getting no response, the others had already gone. **** that Princess and her interspecies romance. Lyrpis wasn't jealous, she wasn't angry, she was however incredibly annoyed. They needed leaders now, not lovers. Let that wait for after the apocalypse was well and done with. But no, they had to make their sweet time now. Lypris wasn't normally the sort to disdain her superiors. But man did she want to disdain them now.[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]"Forget it."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Through the Changeling hivemind)[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Everyone in Equina, on alert. We've got mass chaos in the city, possible..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lypris cursed in a dead tongue, remembered what the soldier had briefed them on. The rank and file changelings were probably affected as well, were probably up in arms. Of all the times for the Changeling's strict adherence to hierarchy to be broken... Lypris began to gallop, cursing herself for being born without wings. She could theoretically have teleported, but the energy might have been crucial...[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Main Square, Free, Twilight, the Prophet, and so on)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Lypris arrived, quickly sized up the situation. No fights were breaking out, yet. Still time for Chrysalis to show up, whatever that would accomplish.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Through the Changeling Hivemind)[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"My Queen? Can you hear me? We're having a situation here!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Vinyl Scratch [/colour][colour=#000000](Equina Ghetto, Draxis, Draco)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Vinyl bit her lower lip. Already something was going wrong. Her first instinct was to run off, check to see if the population she had come to love was still okay. She had lost, mourned silently for so many already... But no. She was a soldier, and she had to follow orders. If she didn't, the safety of many was compromised. Harmony may have been dying slowly in Equestria, but Vinyl would be dammed if she didn't keep it alive. She saluted her two superiors.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Right. The detonators are only going to make a narrow chokepoint into and out of the ghetto. We should be able to secure the entrance with this much manpower, keep the survivors within safe." [/colour][colour=#000000]Vinyl began to lead the men along, towards where the charges were set. It was a narrow chokepoint of alleys and half wrecked buildings through which the light of the sun filtered through eerily. Long ago, Cadence had met Gladius here, had been pulled along back into her destiny. Now Vinyl was primed to collapse the ruined wall that hemmed the ghetto people in.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"I'll fire when you're ready. We dunno what's on the other side, so..."[/colour]

[colour=#ffff00]Fluttershy[/colour] [colour=#000000](Main Square, you all know this already)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Fluttershy slowly recovered from her sudden bout of fear, pulled her frayed nerves together... She looked up, back to the prophet, to those evil, evil gems... And screamed:[/colour]

[colour=#ffff00]"Twilight!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Her best friend, the one she had come to know for all of their mutual flaws, so long ago...[/colour]

[colour=#ffff00]"Twilight!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Her best friend... her best friend? Where had Twilight been these last five years? A member of one of the most powerful, most oppressive forces Equestria had ever known! She had disrupted the peace, ruined so many innocent people... The light of those gems hurt so much, the message of the Prophet rung through her ears... She was a monk of the Starlight, a monk who had trained herself to be unbiased. So long without the temptation of bias, of a scapegoat, of sweet, sweet ignorance and bliss. It tantalized her, she actually began to salivate, her drool wetting her chin.[/colour]

[colour=#ffff00]"T-Twilight!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He would sacrifice himself for their sake, would save and redeem them...[/colour]

[colour=#ffff00]"... I denounce you! You've led us all to ruin! Hail the Prophet! Hail the Prophet our savior!"[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]Princess Mi Amore Cadenza [/colour][colour=#000000](Equina, Chrysalis)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Cadence leaned into her Queen, the two walked in lockstep for a while, their awkward three-legged gaits ignored perhaps as they had one another for support. [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"You know I will vouch for you, my Queen." [/colour][colour=#000000]When had Cadence ever married? That was such a non event now, it wasn't even funny. Cadence lolled her head, forced their heads both to turn with that motion, so that they were now kissing, Cadence slow, passionate.[/colour]

4-6-9er A.K.A Harmony, (Freelancer Dropship Sky Talon with Virginia)

4-6-9er smiled and blushed a little under her helmet as Virginia reassured her, "Heh that's true guess karma's ***** and she's coming for Twilight and she don't take no for an answer, thanks Apple it feels so much better with you here." She jokingly teased at first before quickly jumping out of the pilot's seat gets next to Virginia, taking her helmet off and planting a small kiss on the lips for a moment teasing her deviously blushing heavily before letting go and gazing deep into Virginia's , "just a small thank you for being the best co-pilot I could ask for you're a pretty fast learner, when we come back badass victors we could share some drinks later. I'm buying, if you're interested of course." Harmony giggling away like a school giving Virginia ideas before putting their helmets on and returned to her seat, "Right everyone belted in back there?" Harmony asked a squad of Freelancer troops who replied with a solid confirmation.

"Baseplate, Sky Talon is airborne, heading back to base via return vector 0-6-3-Victor-Foxtrot, we're RTB in a ETA of 2 minutes, Sky Talon out." Harmony reported over the comms as they took off and started flying to the base, "Copy that Sky Talon, Vector and ETA received. Upon landing you are advised to hold position and await further orders, Baseplate out." replied over the comms their signal was overly clear but due to background static Baseplate's reply was choppy during the transmission.

As they flew over the capital Harmony, Virginia and the troops at the back had a good view of what was happening on the ground and witnessed the riots thicken and spread until they past the Main Square where the sheer mass of rioters were concentrated at, a short conversation was heard over the radio between the Freelancer squad when shortly erupted and cut short by the Squad commander of the team. "Well...buck me that's a lot of people down there...What the hell happened to start this crapstorm?" Harmony couldn't help but ask as she watched the masses gather at the main square from the skies.

[colour=#000080]Free Quickhoof [/colour](Equinia main square)

Free groaned as Chronarch appeared, he would only serve to make the situation worse. Then Karrthus arrived as well........ Celestia, his plan was in ruins. Frowning as this 'prophet' openly invited him to the stage, Free Kept his hood rolled over his face and moved through the path the crowd had forged, ignoring the jeers and curses being thrown at him. He leapt onto the stage, before pulling down his hood and looking the mad pony in the........ Hood, apparently, as Free could scarcely make out anything beneath the shadowy veil. He was about to say something, but then he spotted the purple mare being dragged through the street. His eyes widened as he realised it was indeed Twilight, but she had regained her original colours. Another mystery about the mare....... He watched blandly as she awoke, obviously confused and distressed about the situation. This wasn't the Red Fox.......... The Red Fox wouldn't even let this happen........ Something had happened to her. Putting the thoughts aside, he walked closer. Catching the mare's cautious gaze, he shook his head. He had no intention at all to harm her. Free clicked his throat mic once, checking in with Baxter, before he spoke out in a loud voice. [colour=#000080]"You have us all here now. Who are you, and what do you want?" [/colour]He sat, pulling out a small canteen and taking a drink of the alcohol. Of course, the crowd was stunned by the casualness of the commander, he even had the nerve to drink openly in front of all of them.

(too lazy to make a new post :razz:)

- Chrysalis with Cadence in the streets of Equina -

A group of ponies who were working on a house and just taking a break, sitting between two half rebuilt homes. Also a changeling on the roof, still working.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Please tell me I just didn't see this."[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"I can't believe it"[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"What ya guys talkin bout?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Princess Cadence - look! She is alive and-"[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"-wait ya didn't know bout that?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"No! I thought she died during the revolution!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Oh, I thought you knew, she was hiding and revealed herself a few days back, before Equina was destroyed."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"So whats going on?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Alright, but why is she kissing... the... the... Changeling Queen?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I hope its just two changelings making fun of us."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Ain't no changelings, none could walk like de Princess, graceful, tortured."[/colour]

"And this is my Queen, I feel her presence."

[colour=#ff8c00]"There has to be an explanation... maybe she cursed her? Like she did with shining armor? Or worse? It can't be real love"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"It can't!"[/colour]

"Our Queen changed a lot the last fateful weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if this was for real. Also do you see the glow around her? Its the magic strength she is getting from Cadence love."

[colour=#800080]"Oh god, this is real."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Am I the only pony here who thinks this's alright? Maybe changelings ain't that bad afterall."[/colour]

"The Queen ordered us to help, I think she is really trying to show you ponies that we are no evil monsters. Why would I help you guys if I was? You can't always think its just a feint and that we want to takeover your land."

[colour=#ff8c00]"It still seems odd - who knew Cadence was into... other females, changelings, authorities."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"If she really thinks your Queen is good for us I will support her, Cadence was always a pony of heart and she was never wrong."[/colour]

[colour=#009966]"Vouch?"[/colour], the Queen asked while her mind drifted away towards the word 'vow' - is this really going to happen? Did she finally succeed with something? Maybe it is her time now, the time to change everything to the better. Where Celestia and Luna and even Twilight failed. Her dreams were interrupted by the wet lips of Cadence meeting her own - it felt so satisfying, so wonderful. Her body started glowing green, the love was empowering her, giving her strength and certainity. After they broke the kiss their foreheads were touching.

[colour=#009966]"I missed that since the hive." [/colour][colour=#000000]Letting a moment pass for Cadence's sake she moved a step back after it.[/colour][colour=#009966] "I am sorry my hive needs me desperately now - keep yourself alive Cadence, I don't want to lose you now."[/colour][colour=#000000] It was crucial for Chrysalis to have her powers up and Cadence love was an infinite source - but Lypris sounded very desperate by now.[/colour]

- Through the hivemind -

[colour=#009966]"What is it Lyrpis? Brief me while I am on my way. I had to gather my powers, I'm sorry if I annoyed you - I just don't want to engage someone without being able to defeat them."[/colour]

>[colour=#008080]Draxis[/colour] (Ghettos with Vinyl and Draco)

Draxis nodded at Draco. The kid was always willing to put himself out there.[colour=#008080] "Alright then it's settled, Draco take your squad and head to the Memorial and see what all of this commotion is about. Vinyl, myself, and a few of the other soldiers here who haven't lost it will enter the ghettos."[/colour] He gave Draco a quick salute. "Be careful out here, the situation is volatile especially with dragons in the mix."

The wall of collapsed debris was easily as large as the buildings that surrounded it. Draxis looked the massive obstruction up and down a few times before scanning the area.[colour=#008080] "Ok, Everyone get clear!"[/colour] The guards stationed around the debris started to back up and take cover behind wall and sand bags. The air was tense as everyone awaited the captains order. As Vinyl had said, there could be anything behind that wall. Streets littered with corpses, violent desperate ponies, crazed ponies, anything. He looked back at Vinyl [colour=#008080]"Bring it down Private!"[/colour]

----------------------

> [colour=#daa520]Alpha inForce[/colour] (Hidden post around the Equinia main square)

Baxter's communicator came to life, Free was talking, but not to him. "Smart pony," The griffon smirked as he watched the "meeting" begin underneath the memorial. Baxter had posted up in the ruins of an old shop, he was at ground level, but that meant his visuals were poor. The griffon liked to be in the thick of it though so he was in his element. He pressed his communicator and started streaming audio to the other 3 members of Alpha inForce. "Ears open, be ready to move on a movements notice."

He pressed his back against the wall of the building and unsheathed his sword. The blade gleamed blue with null magic and produced a dull white glow, nothing that would be seen unless you were right on top of him. He typed in information on his wrist keypad, labeling the prophet as a priority target "do not engage" and labeling the other key players, Free, Trixie, Chronarch, Karrthus with "defend" tags.

Quick Scope was nested at the top of a destroyed 3 story building, she had a good vantage point and could see everyone in the square. Her rifle was trained on the cloaked pony standing under the monument. She removed her scope, 300 meters was joke range to her, her predatory eyes had been sharped to perfection and no shot short of a 500 meter brain buster required her to use visual aids.

Tech was set up in one of the GEF guard stations surrounding in the square, after knocking the ponies unconscious he connected equipment to the speaker system that the was strung up around the square. At a moments notice he was ready to unleash a subsonic barrage on the entire populace, barely audible, but nauseating none the less.

> [colour=#daa520]Gilda[/colour] (Regrouped with Alpha inForce)

Her claws scrapped across the ceramic tiles of a roof as she landed. Like Quick Scope she was effective when she was abusing height advantages. She lowered the face plate of her helmet and looked around the courtyard, the war-fighter interface pointed out the positions of all of her team and the high priority target labeled prophet. Scanned the area and let her HUD label all of the important pieces in the courtyard.

With a little effort she sent the mental signal to her ammo pack for it to ready 84mm tear gas rounds. She reached behind her and the projectile fell into her claws. She loaded the round and pointed her launcher at the center of the crowd. Gilda clicked her communicator. [colour=#daa520]"SHWO, in position"[/colour]

"About time." Baxter chided.

Draco nods as he looks at his soldiers. [colour=#008000]"you two!"[/colour] he points to the recruits [colour=#008000]"go with draxis he will need help."[/colour] this was a lie.. he just did not want them hurt. [colour=#008000]"you too" [/colour]he was about to say to the vet two but he shook his head [colour=#2f4f4f]"sir weather you like it or not i'm coming with you.."[/colour] draco sighed. [colour=#008000]"fine fine..." [/colour]he admitted this was a big task even for himself they flew off to the place the mad prophet was at where he landed. [colour=#008000]"What do you think your doing!"[/colour] he yelled rather fuming mad. [colour=#008000]"there are ponys in danger they need help!"[/colour] he said flaring his wings out.

(rushed post)

[colour=#008000]Capt. Star Striker: RLF Encampment - Mess Hall, Equina ---> Equina Main Square[/colour]

Captain Striker sits alone in the farthest corner of the mess hall tent. His only company is a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass. An ashtray with a partially used cigarette sits at his right. He looks a little tired, but in truth and hidden beneath his usual tough military demeanor, he is absolutly exhausted. His nightmares have been more frequent since the attack on the city. He hasn't had a decent night's sleep since. He feels cursed by his past... booze and a warm cigeratte helps from time to time. Even a few hours at the makeshift firing range outside of town helps keep his mind occupied and his skills sharp but that hole... that void in his heart still wracks him with pain day and night.

As the captain sits alone with his drink, he fiddles with the red tipped bullet for his revolver. Red Fox, the symbol of his unrelenting hatred and vengence, is gone and he has no way of closure for his concious. It seems as if the fates have conspired against him. First his love is taken from him and then his only means of vengence. He can't even take down anymore of those GEF vermin because of the current cease-fire. His whole life seems to have come to a screeching halt in a matter of days. He places the bullet somberly into his pocket with a sigh. Striker then takes a large swig of his drink and walks outside leaving the bottle and glass behind. The sun overhead feels as if it mocks him with it's "everything is fine and dandy" glow. He lights and new cigarrete and proceeds to walk down the streets of rebuilding city of Equina. Funny how his life feels as if his world is crumbling down around him as his enemy's seems to be rebuilding. Cruel irony...

Suddenly he hears, what sounds like civil unrest coming from the city square, he rushes to investigate. As he aproaches 3 guards block his path; two GEF soldiers and one of his own RFL comrades, not one of his Rangers but still the sight is a shock. [colour=#800080]"You are not going in there RLF war-dog."[/colour] one of the GEF barks. [colour=#0000CD] "Yea, you're not welcome here. Only those who are pure may join us. I know of you Star Striker, you are unclean. Get out of our sight."[/colour]

The Captain's patience was already very thin from both his stress and the whiskey. These three idiots and their arrogance picked the wrong pony to upset. With a crack of his neck and a slight but tense pause, Striker, in a flash, dispatches the two GEF worms with ruthless efficiency leaving them battered, bruised, and bloody on the pavement but, still alive. The RLF soldier stands firm. [colour=#0000CD]"Heretic! What has war brought you? What has your loyalty to the princesses brought you? I have read your file. You are nothing more than a souless killing machine. It was a shame that Corporal Tender Care died before she could truely see you for what you are! She became tainted the moment she died in your very---"[/colour]

The soldier choice of words were very unwise... something snaps inside the lone Ranger... he glares at the traitor with great hatred until he could stand by no longer. Striker lunges at the RLF grunt and mercilessly beats him. The crowd around him cower away leaving a wide circle around him. The Captain's eyes pluse with rage. He attacks the poor soul like a wrathful demon. Each blow has bonecrushing potential. After a few seconds of the most savage beating that he has ever delievered to any living thing, he finishes with a masive punch to the face of his enemy which sends him bouncing across the pavement. He then casually but slowly walks over to the broken pony that is currently coughing up blood. Striker grabs the pony by his mane and lifts him up, literally holding him in the air with the strength of his rage. His cold angered eyes burn into the other pony's as he speak... [colour=#006400]"You... you know nothing of the cause I fight for... of the cause that my brothers in arms fell for... The fact that you stand in my way means that you stand against liberty and justice... and... you... you dare to mock my past... you know nothing of my pain..." [/colour] The entranced Captain draws his combat knife and holds it to the pony's neck. [colour=#006400]"If your traitorous intent is true... then you will not see the end of this day, son. Now... where do your loyalties lie, with your brothers or with your puppet master?"[/colour] Striker asks in a low pitch growl...

[colour=#0000CD]"You are the puppet and you will pay for your transgressions! All hail the prophecy!" [/colour]responds the RLF traitor in a proud but subtly scared tone of voice. His body shivers with the fear of death.

By this time the whiskey has drastically reduced its effect on the Ranger as he quickly regains his rational wits. His eyes calm but retain the righteous anger. Suddenly, Striker removes his blade and headbutts the soldier with a great enough force to knock him out cold as well as break his nose. He lies unconsious on the concrete. [colour=#008000]"Fool... a court-martial will be the least heavy thing that weighs upon your concious when this is all over..."[/colour] he coldly comments. He then turns to scan the crowd with a disgusted grunt. They look upon him with fear and anger. Striker then notices Gen. Free in a cloak up near the crazed prophet. [colour=#008000]"Sir!"[/colour] he calls as he catches sight. Taking a small swig from his canteen of water and putting his knife away, Striker marches toward his CO but as he approaches he instead confronts the prophet and gets right in his face. Striker is slightly taller than the pony so he glares down face to face with mad pony. He does nor says anything, he just stands there with his gaze buring into the set of eyes arcoss from him.

After a few seconds of tense interaction, the Captain's gaze catchs sight of Twilight looking rather roughed up. Her body emits shame and defeat. His eyes make contact with hers. Serves her right for her betrayal of their once great nation but, for some reason, Striker's heart pities her in this state. His eyes subtly shows this. These feelings only further his confusion and anger as he turns his sight back to the prophet.

The Prophet of Redemption (Equinia, Main Square)

The odd stallion looks at the ponies and dragon about him, the shadows in his hood seeming to enhance his golden-yellow gaze, their light possessing a strange and unnatural glow, and within the darkness of his hood, he smiled, his eyes finally landing on Striker, who was barely centimeters from his face. Chuckling a bit, he glances at Free. "General Free, I would highly advise that you have your guard dog stand down, this needn't come to bloodshed...yet. If you will simply excuse me a moment, now that all of you guests have arrived...we can begin! Hehehe...I can't wait to get out of these dusty folds..." Turning away from the indignant Striker, he gave one last look at Twilight as his wings unfurled, the shining orbs letting out a flash of energy.

Smooth, glowing white tendrils emerged from their depths, twirling from the Prophet's back and growing larger. With a hushed silence from the crowd, the tendrils expanded into enormous sizes, before enwrapping themselves around the platform, trapping all within it. When the magical limbs finally blocked out the entire outside world, they merged and formed into a single, white barrier...and the ground beneath the platform disappeared, as everyone inside found themselves surrounded by an ever-expansive, white abyss. The magic ceased, and the tendrils slowly reverted back into the Prophet's orbs, their glow fading. Letting out an audible sigh of relief, the stallion's form began to change slightly. He became more muscular, taller, and more sturdy. Certainly, this wasn't the same Prophet from before...

Letting out a delighted laugh, the Prophet leaped up as a pillar of white matter emerged beneath him, holding him up above those below him. Casting a look down at them all, he smiled. "Now for the main event...the moment you have all been waiting for! The revealing of the "Mad Prophet"! Grabbing the edge of his cloak with his teeth, he tugged it off in a swift and precise movement...showing the creature beneath. There stood an incredibly dark-coated, silver-maned, handsome stallion, his yellow eyes shining with a joyous light. His cutie-mark, a moon with crossed blades, was in full view. Bowing to them all, he grinned widely. "Forgive me for deceiving you good folk...my name is Lunar Cross, former Captain of the deceased Princess Luna's Moon Guard...and ex-lover. Also, a former member of the New Equestrian Order and a founding father of the Grand Equestrian Federation. Of course, Lady Twilight knows all of that about me, and more...isn't that right, Twily?" He sent a lewd wink at the purple mare, who blushed a bit and glared up at him. Oh yes...they knew each other very well. Now that he saw her more clearly, he could see the wariness and fragility in her...oddly, it made her more desirable. Perhaps he was insane, after all!

Xerdas (Equinia, Main Square, outside of the Light Orb)

Grinning at the glowing interdimensional space at the Square's center, the white griffin stood with a few others nearby, wearing similar reddish armor, except his armor held a sigil similar to that of a burning tree. It seemed that Lunar had succeeded...now, it was time to send these other creatures back to work. If their new Empire was to rise...it needed a capital, wouldn't it? Turning to the now-panicking crowd, he let out a calming call to the masses, settling them down. Clearing his throat, the griffin began to speak.

"Loyal and pure followers...! Do not be alarmed, for our great Prophet has everything under control! For now, the Lord Prophet humbly asks you to resume your work on the capital, and begin our recruitment. After all, our nation's capital cannot remain in ruins if we wish for change, no? Go forth, children of the Light! Go forth, and spread the word of he who is the Prophet!" Letting out dozens of cheers for the Prophet, the crowd began to disperse, splitting out of the Main Square while the turned GEF and RLF soldiers remained behind and set up a defensive perimeter, turning their guns' safeties off and preparing themselves for whatever may happen. As if it were a second thought, he sent out a few medics to tend to the three soldiers who had been mercilessly beaten.

Glancing at the two other armored griffins at his side, his keen eyes searched the rooftops, spotting a few other griffins...RLF, no doubt...spying on the Square with sniper rifles. Grimacing he made a few signals with his wings to the two other griffins, who nodded and flew off in the opposite direction, toward the Mage's Quarter of Equinia. He and his counterparts, along with Lunar, knew that this whole "Prophet" stuff was simply a power-play...however, Xerdas knew that his ally had prophetic visions, a side effect of his time with the Prince of Destruction. The memory of those days made his spine shiver as if ice had been driven into it. For now...all they could do was wait.

Twilight Sparkle (Equinia, inside the Light Orb in Main Square)

She narrowed her eyes at Lunar as he stood atop his white pillar, her heart pounding slightly and her body stiff. It had been so long since she had seen him...he hadn't aged a day, it seemed. She could feel his piercing gaze, and it made her feel...strange. Uncomfortable under the dark stallion's stare, she moved back and stood next to Trixie...although little comfort came. Back when the Federation was new, and Herald's magic held sway over her, it was always he who was able to bring her back to herself instead of the Red Fox, and more often than not, she had enjoyed the freedom he gave her. Those orbs in the pegasus's wings had been there long ago, but their magic had been weaker than it was now, but still significant enough to loosen the Old God's hold on her. Thinking back to one of the nights they spent together...she tried to hide the redness on her cheeks with her mane.

She looked around at all of those who had managed to get inside...Free, Chronarch, Karrthus, Striker, Trixie, and Draco. United, they would probably be able to take down Lunar if he were to become an issue...but something told her that such an attempt would be folly while within this white, abyssal zone they were in. Shivering, she glanced at Chronarch, her eyes sending a hidden question as to what their options were. The magic they were being subjected to was unique and bizarre...nothing that she had ever seen, but maybe Chronarch would know something about it.

(le phone post)

Free huffed and waved his hoof towards Striker, agreeing with the insane Pegasus. Getting up, the general was about to make a point to the madpony when he unfurled his wings, creating an explosion of brilliantly bright light. Free tried to shield his eyes with his hood, but the damage was already done, and he suspected he had temporarily lost sight in his left eye. Looking around with his one good eye, he found himself, the rest of the group that had gathered in the square, and the 'prophet', encased in an empty, white void.

Sighing and pulling out his revolver from under his cloak, the stallion took aim at 'prophet', but let out an audible yelp as the handle of the weapon suddenly became boiling hot. Dropping the useless firearm, he clicked his throat Mic. "Baxter, come in." Static met his ears. "Repeat, Baxter, come in!" Growling in frustration, he clicked the communicator off. Until then he hadn't been listening to 'prophet', or as he had now revealed himself, Lunar, but then he heard words that bit into his heart.

"And ex-lover."

Free's eyes burned in anger, sorrow and rage as the words were said. Princess Luna, the mare he loved...... Shaking his head, he attempted to clear his mind, but found himself unable to do so. Memory after memory of his time with the princess surfaced, of some of the best days in his life. His head locked to the floor, Free took a step closer. "Who..... Do you think..... You are!" He yelled, drawing his knife and throwing it at Lunar hatefully, not caring if he missed or not.

> [colour=#40e0d0]Chronarch[/colour] (Equinia, Inside the Light Orb)

Chronarch stopped the knife mid flight and teleported it back to Free. [colour=#40e0d0]"Calm down,"[/colour] He said coolly. He looked around and chanced a glance at everyone around who had been trapped with him so that he could assess the situation. His uninjured eye lazily scanned the area. Free had another RLF pony with him it seems, one who wasn't affected by the prophets words, thought the flaring emotions of the two may prove to be a problem. The elder dragon was also here, good. They might need to his massive magic reserves if things go south.That new guard was here as well, the hybrid. Before the day is done he may prove himself an excellent soldier. He panned he view back to where Twilight was. She wasn't in any condition to fight, but luckily she was with Trixie. He could trust that Trixie would die before letting anything harm Twilight.

The stallion caught Twilight's expressions, the first of which would've caused him to chuckle were they not in a dire situation. The second of which was confused and questioning. He chose to address not only Twilight, but everyone present. [colour=#40e0d0]"I suggest everyone hold their tempers from this point on. I can feel it, we're no longer in within the regular flow of space-time, this is his world and for all intents and purposes you all are trapped here."[/colour] He looked at both Free and Striker.[colour=#40e0d0] "This is advance displacement magic, harming or killing its controller could render this space unstable, trapping you us in this everyone in this white abyss forever."[/colour] He sighed and looked at Lunar Cross. [colour=#40e0d0]"The best course of action for us would be to hear him out, I'd rather not attempt to tamper with someone else's pocket dimension."[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Capt. Star Striker growled at Free's jesture to stand down, showing the first ever instance of defiance ever to his CO. Suddenly, by the means of some strange magic, Striker and the rest were ensnared by this white void created from the "Prophet." [/colour][colour=#008000]"What the hay is just happened?" [/colour][colour=#222222]he asks in irritated dismay as he looks around. His eyes then land back upon the mad pony. He stands in an angered silence observing his enemy but then... he speaks. His words bring about a long hidden revelation that turns Striker world upside down...[/colour]

[colour=#222222]

[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Lunar Cross... now that is a name that that Striker hasn't heard in a long time. The last time he came across that name was in the KIA/MIA summary report from the second war with Nightmare Moon. Luna Cross was the only pony listed as MIA until two years later when REA High Command changed his status to KIA, assuming that he must have died during or after the final battle. Everytime he heard or read that name, it made his skin crawl. Something about that pony made him uneasy... and now here the snake is, standing before him. A cold shiver jumps up Striker's spine but is followed by a warm tense sense of anger. Then he revealed to have been a member of the NEO and the very founder of the GEF... the very founder of all that he despises stands before him and mocks him. The Ranger's blood begins to boil but he stands in shock. For all this time he thought that it was Red Fox who was behind all of this but actually it was Lunar Cross? All this time his rage has been misplaced... then suddenly the fires of vengence reignite in his heart... If that wasn't bad enough then Lunar Cross makes a reference about Twilight and her 'intimate' knowledge of him. This creates a strange sense of disgust and jeleousy within him as well as fueling the fire that is his vengful demeanor. He looks over to Twilight now fully aware of her blushing and then back to Lunar Cross with a glare. [/colour][colour=green]"You and your conduct are a disgrace to Equestria, you worthless piece of slime...[colour=green] I should have known that it was odd that you were the only one MIA during the 2nd Nightmare Moon campaign... and now... you gone to create this abomination of a dictatorship by defiling ashes of my beloved nation... you and your cursed uprising took everything I hold dear away from me!" [/colour][/colour]Striker growls in a fit of rage to Luna Cross.

Then Striker catches sight of Free flinging his knife at Lunar Cross in a surprising outburst of anger, something about Princess Luna and him? The knife was intercepted by the Cronarch. He ignores that and goes straight to the fact that Free was assaulting HIS target. It is not Free's place to kill this pony... The Ranger glares at his CO. [colour=#008000]"Back off Free! This snake is mine to kill, not yours!"[/colour] he barks. Then the Cronarch speaks trying to calm the group down and speaking of the potential dangers that exist with assaulting Lunar Rush while we reside in his white abyss. Striker doesn't care. His heart burns for vengence and it is within his grasp. His eyes of hatred shift toward the Chronarch and the soldier gives him a piece of his mind. [colour=#008000]"I don't take orders from the likes of you, Cronarch! I care not what happens to me or the rest of you! Get in my way and you will feel the blunt fury of my wrath... he will fall." [/colour]he growls.

Striker's rage continues to build until he turns to face Lunar Rush again. His blood boils beneath his skin. His fairly large muscles from all his years of training buldge and tense with powerful wrath. His eyes lock onto Lunar's. They are like two arch-welders on max voltage. The pain and rage in his heart erupts from his soul and into his words. [colour=#008000]"The hands of death could not defeat me, the fates fail to hold me back, and YOU will not see the end of this day!"[/colour] Striker draws his large combat knife and holds it firm as steady. [colour=#008000]"I swear on the honor of my fallen comrades, my fallen princesses... my fallen love... I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!" [/colour] Striker charges his enemy with great fury and speed like an eagle swooping down to snatch its prey. His blade thrusts forward as he nears Lunar Rush, seeking to forever silence the cursed heart that beats within the pony's chest.

Lunar Cross (Equinia, inside the Light Orb)

He watched with slight annoyance at Free's words, letting the predictable Chronarch deflect the flying dagger. The chronomage was no simpleton...he knew his magic. "...you should listen to the Archmage, however-" Glancing at Striker, who had interrupted him, he listened in silence to the stallion's tirade, a few of those words scoring a few emotional blows. Time seemed to slow down for Lunar as Striker climbed the white pillar, a knife between the stallion's jaws, and a burning, hateful glare directed straight at him. Striker...yes, he remembered that name. The young recruit back in the days of the Principality...he remembered how much promise the pony had shown, and he had thought of recruiting him amongst the NEO several times, bur had decided against it. Seeing the young soldier having become a grizzled, agonized veteran before him somewhat pained Lunar...but not by much. Standing his ground, he frowned as time began to speed up once more, and the anger-driven warrior closed the distance between them and plunged his combat knife deep into Lunar's chest.

For a moment, as Lunar looked into Striker's eyes, time feeling as though it were standing still. A small trickle of blood went down his jaw, its red shine in sharp contrast to his black coat. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it again. Finally, he leaned in close to Striker's ear and whispered quietly. "...you were always so swift to judge, Mr. Striker...especially when you know none of the facts. You have the audacity to name me slime...to call me a traitor. Perhaps that second one is true, but how could I not, after what the Principality has done to my ancestors? Heh...if only you knew...the suffering those before you had put up with. Maybe then you wouldn't be such a...hypocrite." Grimacing, Lunar pushed his body away from Striker, the sickening sound of a sword being pulled out of flesh was heard. Standing back from the stallion before him, he took in a deep breath as the wound in his chest began to reseal. "...as Archmage Chronarch said before, this is my reality...my world. As long as you reside in this place, I might as well be your god." Snarling a bit, he turned his back on them all, gazing at the white void.

"...I came to pass on a warning to you all. That is what I will do. You think that you are safe...but that is a lie. At this point of time, the very world itself is dying, for a Rebirth has not occured when it should. Despite my selfish ideals while within the NEO and GEF...I knew this piece of information already. There needed to be a shift in magical power...but the Revolution was not enough! Curse it all, I had not meant Luna to be harmed...but her sister deserved her demise! Heh...heheheh...perhaps I am mad, after all. Where was I? Oh, yes...the warning." Turning back to them, he leaped off the pillar and landed at the center of them all, as light as a feather. His wings tightened against his back, and he grimaced even further. The light in his orbs were nearly gone...he had very little time.

"...the one who attacked Equinia and destroyed it, single-hoofedly, was an Alicorn by the name of Pierrot. He is one out of a contigent of powerful, dangerous individuals...and the brother of the former Princesses. What he did to Equinia was a strain on him, and will take some time for him to recover...but know that it can happen again. They are after the Goliath, Twilight...they want to use it for their own evil doings. I have been imprisoned in their cells for four years...and I know more of their plans than any other creature outside their order. You can see the urgency of this, yes? Yes?!" Lunar's voice raised in pitch slightly, his words sounding frantic. His yellow gaze searched Twilight's face, hoping to see something that could give him a slight hint at what she thought of this.

Twilight Sparkle (Equinia, inside the Light Orb)

Twilight watched everything that had occured in silence, staring at Lunar all the while. Yes, he was very different since four years ago...no longer the care-free, smiling stallion she once knew. Whatever they did to him in that prison...it must have been horrible. She stiffened when he mentioned the Goliath. Indeed, it had been during their hunt for the Goliath that he had disappeared...now she knew why. If Pierrot and his ilk were after the Goliath, then...they were all in terrible danger. Her mouth went dry, looking at the pained and frantic expression on Lunar's face. "...what do you expect me to do, Lunar...? At this moment, I am broken in more ways than I can think. If they are after the Goliath...then it is only a matter of time before they do find it...and even if they do find it, it will take them even more time to open its entrance."

Her eyes remained locked with Lunar's for a few moments more, before the stallion sighed, his shoulders slumping a little. Twilight looked back up at Striker, who remained on the white pillar. Would he attack Lunar again...? If he did, she doubted that Lunar would have enough strength to heal through a mortal strike such as before. Already, she could tell that the magic in the dark pegasus's wings was weakening...they would need to recharge in the moonlight later tonight. The void around them seemed to be weakening, shifting in and out of pure white and a gray fog. Soon, they would return to the real world...but not yet.

he shook his head Bloody great insane pony's after some bloody super weapon. he walked up with a sigh. [colour=#008000]"well if thats the case miss twilight then let me be a little bold."[/colour] he cleared his throat and spoke.[colour=#008000] "i am just a soldier in the guard who Frankly is tired of bloody politics and cloak† baloney. so this "Goliath" is what they want then i suggest we act fast. while we do need ponys to rebuild i propose some of those more suited to combat and the like go out and root these villains out.. and now is the perfect time.. if the "god" needs to recuperate!" [/colour]he says [colour=#008000]"any objections?!"[/colour] he asked in a dare