I am sorry

allthingsgerman

I am sorry for the post I did before Death to Haters I was pushed around and verbraly abused to day for liking ponies and was stressed out because of school so if I offended any one I am sorry. I just...*sigh* have been having a harder time in my life with all the problems I promise from here forth that I will do nothing like that ever again. I must learn to control my anger and try not to snap. and if the admissions could get rid of it for me that would be most appreciated. I AM SO SORRY I JUST WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND HIDE MYSELF. I feel so horrible and a bad person. *turns to cry a bit* when there no point in crying over spilled milk what has been done has been done I just feel sorry I almost need to leave this site for good because what I feel inside I want to crush myself for what I said. ever since people have fuigered out I was a brony people have been looking down on me and calling me everything a person can think of ever once a person sumited a idea for a story then he took it back after I posted my fan fic about Twilight learning about how humans work in daily life. I have had every person on my back even my sister and brothers disown me. They ignron me and abuse me with their words. But that is more than every one wants to know about my sap story I should be apologizing to the viewers and the site I am so sorry that if I was a pony I would run into the ever free forest and stay there for several years as punishment for my crimes against this fair site. I just want people to know I am not a bad person just a person with many problems in his life and I had my problems bottled up for so long that it was corrupting me on the inside. because of this I have decided to have a thearipist help me with my prombems. I SWEAR ON MY HONOR AND ON THE SOLAR EMPIRE THAT I WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN

WE MUST LOVE OUR ENEMIES AND TOLERATE THEM IF WE ARE GOING TO WIN THEIR HEARTS

Holy kraut tone it down will you? I got about half way through the text wall before I noticed it was less an apology and more an extravagant dialogue.

And yet again, this thread isn't even a discussion. Next time please aim for the spam board or even Chit Chat, as the Brony Chatter board is meant for discussions about the show and the goings on of the fandom.

Flagging again.

I'm with Krypt here. You're being quite.. melodramatic, and rather than coming off as apologetic it just seems like an elongated rant that's somehow meant to vindicate you - only you're having the opposite effect.

Since this thread is practically begging for negative interactions, I'm closing it to keep things reasonable.

There are healthier ways to interact with the community and work out your frustration. Dropping a long tirade in the chatter section followed by a melodramatic apology does not help us and it certainly does not help you. Get to know the community. Use IP.Chat, start topics on other things that you can discuss peacefully and take the time to network with the rest of Canterlot. It will do wonders for you.

• Like 4