Helpstaff List?

Volt

Greetings Canterlot,

Lately I've been in dire need of contacting RP Helpstaff members with some question which were bugging me, but didn't deserve a separate topic to wage debates about it. Thankfully for me, I've had enough contacts to fulfill my curiosity and clarify the issues I've had. But lately I've had an incident of meeting a user in chat, who had a question concerning OC I couldn't answer due to lack of appropriate knowledge.

So, I've started wondering who I could suggest her to talk with, but to my surprise the options were quite limited. Because I had basically no idea about who the helpstaff are.

Now there, what I'm aiming at. It would be a good thing to find a place for posting the current staff list to public knowledge. Both the admins/mods and helpstaff alike. Of course, you can check this all. Mods/Admins at the "Moderating team" at the bottom of the board, RP helpstaff by following the "Awards tab".

So, since it's public information already, a clear list posted somewhere in tutorials/news/placeofyourchoice would be a nice addition and would certainly ease the lives of regular users. On my example, I'd gladly see a list of RP helpstaff to be able to reach for help from more sources in case I wouldn't like to constantly abuse Rosie or Phil ;D

What does the Canterlot think of this idea?

Signed:

Sir Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of The West.

Greetings Canterlot,

Lately I've been in dire need of contacting RP Helpstaff members with some question which were bugging me, but didn't deserve a separate topic to wage debates about it. Thankfully for me, I've had enough contacts to fulfill my curiosity and clarify the issues I've had. But lately I've had an incident of meeting a user in chat, who had a question concerning OC I couldn't answer due to lack of appropriate knowledge.

So, I've started wondering who I could suggest her to talk with, but to my surprise the options were quite limited. Because I had basically no idea about who the helpstaff are.

Now there, what I'm aiming at. It would be a good thing to find a place for posting the current staff list to public knowledge. Both the admins/mods and helpstaff alike. Of course, you can check this all. Mods/Admins at the "Moderating team" at the bottom of the board, RP helpstaff by following the "Awards tab".

So, since it's public information already, a clear list posted somewhere in tutorials/news/placeofyourchoice would be a nice addition and would certainly ease the lives of regular users. On my example, I'd gladly see a list of RP helpstaff to be able to reach for help from more sources in case I wouldn't like to constantly abuse Rosie or Phil ;D

What does the Canterlot think of this idea?

Signed:

Sir Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of The West.

Sounds pretty good. A completely accessible list of the RP Staff (and all Mods/Admins/etc.) Would be rather helpful. Most likely located at the bottom of the site like the Moderation Team link.

Edit: THE Canterlot, like it's alive or something >.>

Edited by LovinMoonlight

I do understand your concern Rosie because I've found that a bit amusing, but it's tough to actually connect this with roleplaying itself, isn't it?

It's a suggestion aiming at improvement of site working conditions, that's why I've decided to put it in here. It's clearly not a question relating roleplaying itself.

I could perhaps change the title on something less... provocative then xD Like removing the "RP" part...