Something Sweet to Bite!

CloudShimmers

Having been terribly out shined by this so-called sparkle magician, Dawn began to pout and turned away from everypony. She remained like this until Rhapsody mentioned candy. Perking up immediatly, Dawn turned back around and smiled. Nothing was going to get between this filly and the candy that awaited her.

[colour=#FF0000]"C'mon everypony!!! Let's go get candy!! We can get things like chocolate!! Or taffy!! Or cupcakes!! Or lollipops!! Or ice cream!! Or chocolate moose!!...Moose? Mice? Mooses? Moosen!? Yeah!! CHOCOLATE MOOSEN EVERYPONY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh!! Or maybe we could get a house made of candy!!!!"[/colour]

Dawn began bouncing up and down, excited and ready for Nightmare Night to really begin. And yet, not a single rationall thought of what she was in store for. She really expected to recieve a moose...made of chocolate. The filly hopped excitedly infront of the group, leading them towards a random house.

With Misty's costume being skin tight, Rhapsody's tug was more of a surprising pinch. With it being the scarriest night of the year, she did what any filly who was just spooked would do; cling to the nearest pony, Dawn.

Dawn bounded towards the house, unaware of Misty who had clinged onto her. A large smile across her face, Dawn approached the door and knocked on it until somepony came and opened it.

[colour=#F62817]"NIGHTMARE NIGHT WHAT FRIGHT GIVE ME SOMETHING SWEET TO BITE!!!!"[/colour]

This outburst had causd the pony at the door to freak out slightly. The pony threw a bucket of candy at Dawn and her friends, slamming her door soon after. That experience must have terrified that poor pony.....But the foals had received a bucket of candy!!!

"Gah!" Misty fell off of Dawn at the scared ponies doorstep, "Ouch," She looked up at Dawn, "Hey, next time don't let me fall off." She poked Dawn playfully. Misty looked to the other Fillies, "We got candy!!" She looked through the bucket of candy, picking out any sour candy and a few chocolates. "If any of you have any Taffy, I'd love to trade!"

Dawn's smile widened. So far this night was a success. Now, time to see how much more candy they could get. If things keep on the way they're going, much, MUCH candy is going to be earned. Dawn turned to the fallen Misty and smiled sheepishly.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh, ha, sorry Misty. Maybe you should hold on tighter next time!! Anyway, I declare our first house a success!! Now, whose going to lead us to our next victory? I already did my part."[/colour]