Prereaders and Editors needed

TotalEcplise

[colour=#444444]

Death Becomes Her[/colour]

[colour=#444444]

The Gates of Tartarus have been breached, releasing evils long since vanquished back into Equestria.[/colour][colour=#444444]

Celestia sends her student Twilight Sparkle to investigate the Gates of Tartarus, but when Twilight is killed by a horror upon learning the cause of the breach what hope is there for Equestria?[/colour][colour=#444444]

---------------------------[/colour]

[colour=#444444]Simple explanation for a simple story right.[/colour]

[colour=#444444]Sort of. The story will hit some pretty serious issues and will have some cerebral elements to it. It is a human in equestria story, but the main themes are how someone would deal with the stress of baring the fate of the entire world on their shoulders, the weight of new morally conflicting responsibilities, depression, and identity crisis. The sub themes are based on the principle of ownership / parenting and at which point ones creations/ offspring should be allowed to to operate autonomously and how much interference is too much/ justified, the importance of loneliness and companionship is also part of the sub themes as well. Over stepping your bounds is [/colour]

-------------------------[colour=#444444] [/colour]

[colour=#444444]So all im asking for are a few eyes willing to preread (point out ugly flow, missing words, bad formatting etc...obvious stuff) and at least 1 editor (Someone to fine tooth the grammar and tell me I suck) to help make this story the best that it can be.[/colour]

Anyone interested can PM me here or on FiMfiction or just reply in this thread.

• Like 1

I've become rather experience with FimFiction, and I've done editing and proofreading work for a variety of authors. Noticing that there are over 5 periods in this paragraph, and your ellipsis is properly formatted, I can rest at ease knowing I won't be trudging through a train wreck. Additionally, I'm famed on certain forums and websites for my ability to make basically any story prompt seem more interesting. I'll gladly give you any help I can :D<3 :aubergine:

I've become rather experience with FimFiction, and I've done editing and proofreading work for a variety of authors. Noticing that there are over 5 periods in this paragraph, and your ellipsis is properly formatted, I can rest at ease knowing I won't be trudging through a train wreck. Additionally, I'm famed on certain forums and websites for my ability to make basically any story prompt seem more interesting. I'll gladly give you any help I can :D<3 :aubergine:

Thank you for your time. I'm assuming that your screen name on FimFiction is the same as it is here, correct?

As with many writers on there I put my work in Gdocs, but here is the problem, because of a browser glitch that I have you actually have to view one of the pages before I can allow you to edit. Just me giving me your email wont work (i'm not keen on sharing with everyone).

By prereader what exactly do you mean? Because I am currently studying creative writing, literature, and the works and I am very interested in doing this :D

Kind of like a beta tester. Just looking out for for stuff like, missing words and letters. Terrible pacing horrible cliches, you know things like that.

Also idea trading. Planning and executing are pretty difficult.

Kind of like a beta tester. Just looking out for for stuff like, missing words and letters. Terrible pacing horrible cliches, you know things like that.

Also idea trading. Planning and executing are pretty difficult.

Thats awesome! If you let me, im in! (as a prereader)

My fimfic is Inquisitive Dash.

Email is linkhopper98@yahoo.com

Thats awesome! If you let me, im in! (as a prereader)

My fimfic is Inquisitive Dash.

Email is linkhopper98@yahoo.com

Welcome to the project.

P.S. For minimal spoilers dont read Journal of Kokusho since everything in there will actually be chopped up and placed in chapters.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...