Does anyone play Soulcaliber 4 on xbox?

CatCakey

So I was wandering if anyone plays Soulcaliber 4 on xbox. If you do, then we should play it sometime :)

Have you created any characters? I have, their name's are: Cat, Firestar, Xaylizar and Shanks.

Also, who's your favourite to play as? I like Voldo, Lizardman, and maybe some others.

i used to have it, may rent it because i love that game, but i suck very badly, like bad bad XD

P.S "shanks" 0_o i wanna see this character.

I'm not the best, but hey! Practice, and you might be one of the best!

I created a character from One Piece, but I couldn't remember what he looked like exactly and he actually has only one arm so...

i used to but my disk broke

I never broke any disc's, they just get dusty and scratched.

That's a shame...

I think I have it lying around here somewhere XD Can't remember any of my characters names though :L

If ya find it, then we should play using our created characters :) And if ya do find it, tell me your character names.

I might have that one lying around here somewhere as well. I used to play it a lot. I recall torpedoing off the edge of the ring as Cervantes every other round.

Cervantes has to be one of my top 3 fave official characters! If you press certain buttons he telaports behind your opponent - awesome and funny.

We should play sometime :D

I used to play it a lot when it first came out. My favorite characters to play as are Siegfried, Kilik and Ivy.

I can't remember when it came out, but my brothers came over and one of them is letting me borrow the game for a while (I might actually buy it sometime).

And my favourite characters to play as are, well, I already mentioned them + Cervantes.

• 2 months later...

I have it. I don't pretend to be that great, but I'm better than I was. play on my brother's Xbox, and his gamertag is zerg1rush. He won't let me use his mic. I have a few characters, and I like Mitsurugi and the reaper guy(forgot his name)Siegfried is pretty cool too. My biggest weakness is really fast styles and not being able to guard impact.

• 2 weeks later...