Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I guess I don't mind a keyblade-revoke. However, I still want my Dark Solari...except instead of a keyblade, its a normal sword. I might as well place a rank system for it as well...

Bloodblade (Dark Solari) Rank -

A wicked, sentient black sword that is capable of bending space around itself, allowing the ability to elongate and expand at will. When it's wielder is attacked, the blood vessels are hardened by black blood, becoming practically impossible to cut or smash. Due to the nature of the weapon, it is extremely volatile and hard to control...but once subdued, it becomes the ultimate defense.

Strength: C

Defense: S

Speed: S+

Magic: D+

Also, I think I can explain why everyone wants a Keyblade...because it appears as the most overpowered weapon in the Kingdom Hearts series :P

Really two S+'s.

you stay away from me Val.

Also yeah, they are pretty OP, but only in utility. If the wielders sucked, it wouldn't help them not suck. *cough* Excalibur *cough*

P.S.

Nothing wrong with having super unique weapons that aren't keyblades!

Edited weapon....:

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description:

Weapon Name:

Moonlight's Glory

Type of weapon:

Dual Blade Scythe

(also, it can seperate into a chain scythe, the majority of the stem turning into the chain that links it together)

The stem of the scythe is metallic black and the blade(s) is/are a light, metallic silver. It's long reach providing a boost in critical hits and a boost in magic, tough this is accompanied by a fall in defence and small drop in attack.

Weapon Rank:

Strength: C-

Defense: D

Speed: S-

Magic: A-

Also, could I say that he is the Nobody of a keyblade wielder so he is still able to collect hearts?

...For some reason by character bio also got replaced by this, funny and weird

shesh I go away for a day and the OOC explodes. I better go read what has happened since I went away. Also some of those weapons are ridiculously over powered. Usually an S means that is as high as you can get and that to balance it out your other stats have to suffer. Since Promontory is pretty much gonna be all physical attacks I purposely gave him really bad status in other areas.

I have an S, an A, a C, and an E.

Felt that wouldn't be too OP.

Seeing that i'm not the GM I can't say what is approved or not but from what I usually see in games with an E-S ranking system you almost never see an S A combination Usually it goes S,C,E,C or S, C, D, D or S, B, E, E

Seeing that i'm not the GM I can't say what is approved or not but from what I usually see in games with an E-S ranking system you almost never see an S A combination Usually it goes S,C,E,C or S, C, D, D or S, B, E, E

In F-zero they go from A - E. and have only three categories. It's not uncommon to see characters with stats like A, B, B or A, C, A. or B, D, A I'm pretty sure someone had a score of A, E, A...as a matter of fact, it was black bull.

Depends on how the GM calls it though, I don't think it would be much problem to have the highest score and the next highest score if your the next score was average at best, and the score below that was bottom of the barrel.

ugh short post is post. Seeing that Promontory can't really do much since he hasn't been awakened as a keyblade wielder yet I can only really make him watch from the distance at what the group is doing until either a nobody or a heartless attacks him and kingdom hearts gives him his keyblade. (Or one of the keyblade wielders finds him)

ugh short post is post. Seeing that Promontory can't really do much since he hasn't been awakened as a keyblade wielder yet I can only really make him watch from the distance at what the group is doing until either a nobody or a heartless attacks him and kingdom hearts gives him his keyblade. (Or one of the keyblade wielders finds him)

He just got called out.

Oh boy.

I would like to join. I prefer Keyblade Wielder, but if it's is unavailable, I'll make a Nobody.

What are you?: Keyblade Wielder (Keyblade Knight of the Sunhoofers)

Name: Iron Blitz

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: Short black mane, red coat, standard build for a stallion. Wears a leg guard on his left front leg, which allows him to activate his Keyblade Armor. Just like his mane, his Keyblade armor is red, and he has a helmet that is shaped like a bull.

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: Sunrise: A keyblade once lost in the Keyblade Graveyard, but has now been given new life in service to those who seek to purge darkness from the worlds. The hilt is somewhat shaped like a horseshoe, while it's blade/teeth are similar to a half sun. The hilt is red, the middle is orange and the blade/teeth part is yellow.

Basically this but with more colour lol

BootlegSunrise.png

[colour=#282828]Strength: Low[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Defense: Moderate[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Speed: Moderate[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Magic: Moderately High [/colour]

Personality: Socially he is somewhat shy around strangers, though he is quite open among friends and associates. In battle against darkness or those who would threaten peace he is unrelenting, though occasionally his feelings cloud his judgment. He's willing to do whatever it takes to keep his friends and the worlds safe, even if he has to give up his life.

Cutie Mark: A triangular shield, signifying his nature to protect the righteous and keep the worlds safe from darkness.

Goal: As a Sunhoofer, his mission is to keep worlds safe from darkness and to eventually purge all worlds of darkness.

So...wait...how many Keyblade Wielders do we have? Is Licorice one? Because if she is, then we'd have five KWs with the addition of Iron Blitz. Also Starstorm, is Licorice talking to Umbra...? Because as far as I've seen/can tell...she's the only Heartless Commander OC :lol: and also, she flew off towards once of the Bastian's many gorges.

Edit: Eh...on second thought, do you guys mind if I edit out the 'leaving' part? Seems like everything is going to occur on this battlefield atm, and since I got no other HC buds, I might as well chill with the Light-driven infidels :P