Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

Yup, a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay, where your pony is either a Keyblade wielder a Nobody boss, or a Heartless commander (uses heartless and fights with Dark powers).

So to go ahead and Start; Here's an App!

What are you?:(Nobody, Keyblade wielder, Heartless commander)

Name: (If a Nobody, rearrange your characters name and add an X Ex: Sora = Roxas)

Race: (unicorn, pegasus, earth pony)

Appearance:

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description:(keyblades for Key weilders only)

Personality:

Cutie Mark:

Goal:

Here's my App as an example;

What are you?: A Nobody Boss

Name: Shax is my name!

Race: A Unicorn

Appearance: I have a grey coat. My eyes are purple, and I have purple highlights in my black mane.

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: ​My two giant Shrunken are forged from darkness materia, they are magnetized and always return to me

Personality: Despite having my weapons... and the skills to kill with them, violence is such a drag. They'll only send me, if they want you dead, bummer right? Anyway, I try to stay laid back, but it appears lazy to the other Organization members.

Cutie Mark: My shuriken, what else?

Goal: Man, I just want my heart back... hell I'd settle to reunite with my heartless and create our somebody again... I remember whats it like to feel, and... well the others say my mind convinced itself that I could.. I cry every night, I don't know why.

I will be accepting 4 members for each group, first come first serve.

Keyblade wielders: 4/4 (No more Key Wielders!)

Nobodies: 3/4

Heartless Commanders: 2/4

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you?: Keyblade Wielder

Name: Licorice Black

Race: *Mumbles*[colour=#008080] "Earth.. But I SHOULD'VE been a unicorn!"[/colour]

Gender: Well, she has eyelashes.. And in the world of ponies, that automatically means female. C:

Appearance:

post-4257-0-12550600-1347007083_thumb.pn

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description:

Licorice's keyblade is curved on the end, the blade resembling that of a crescent moon. She has a few Kestra charms hanging from it, one of which is a long peacock feather, another a small crystal ball. She loves magic, and uses it as often as an earth pony possibly can.

Personality: Although serious when appropriate, Licorice is the type who will always find fun along the way of her quest.

Cutie Mark: *See picture in appearance*

Goal: [colour=#008080]"It appears that my memory hasn't been as strong lately as it used to be.. Maybe it'll come back to me as I go on. I know that my destiny is something great, I just.. wish that I could remember what it was.. I want my memories back!"[/colour]

(Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, YES! KH RULES! -ahem- Sorry about that...I'll make an app too!)

What Are You?: A Heartless Commander

Name: Umbra Angel (Birth Name: Silent Hollow)

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: A silvery-gray coat with glossy blood-red mane, her wings are marked with black streaks that encircle at the center of her wings, forming a spiraling black orb. She often wears armor encompassing her entire body, usually the black and red mix of the Heartless...the display making her look like an unholy angel, hence her name.

Weapon of Choice/Keyblade Description: A bizarre form of Keyblade, forged and tested by erudite researchers and the power of stolen hearts. When Umbra became one of the lead commanders of the Heartless, the weapon was melted down and magically injected into her blood stream as a "gift". Named "Dark Solari", upon summoning the Keyblade appears as a levitating, shining black iron blade, which elongates and expands at will. When Umbra needs to display her true strength, the Keyblade transforms itself into the ideal weapon of her soul...a weapon only seen once before by her former Master, before she ended his life.

Personality: Arrogant, fierce, intelligent, and beautiful. Umbra never gives up on any campaign or challenge that is set before her by her superiors, and displays the same ferocity as many of the Heartless under her command. She views creatures like Nobodies and their like as abominations, and the average Keyblade wielder as weak and worthless. However, she does not deny the uses such beings have in the scheme of the world, and thus tolerates their existences...unless they come face to face, of course. Umbra has a zealot-like devotion to the Heartless and their goals, and is willing to do whatever is required of her.

Cutie Mark: A black heart with a chain of feathers crossing it in an X-mark figure, a keyhole lays within the black heart's center.

Goal: [colour=#2f4f4f]"...my world disappeared long ago, along with my hopes, dreams, and very heart. Why should anypony else have theirs? One day, we'll all embrace the darkness, and what a glorious day that will be! Kingdom Hearts belongs to the Heartless, and I will see that our will is done!"[/colour]

OOOOO I shall have to get in on that action as well I think.

What are you?: A keyblade wielder.

Name: Nopony knows his real name, but he insists on being called 'Legacy'. (or 'the old stallion'.)

Race: Unicorn

Gender: The one that wears the man clothes and has big muscles.

Appearance: Legacy is quite an aged stallion, and can appear fragile at first glance, but is just as strong as fast as anypony else, with the age and wisdom to know what to do with that strength. He is a deep green colour, with a grayed, once vibrant blue mane. He is also missing his left eye.

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: His keyblade is named 'peacemaker', and appears as a tarnished grey colour similar to his mane, with a appearance similar to that of the Fenrir keyblade, although it is a lighter gray in colour and has a notched blade coming off of it, making it look similar to a scythe.

Personality: Old and wise, Legacy would normally teach the younger keyblade wielders of their art, acting as a kind and forgiving teacher. He hates resorting to violence, and instead chooses to negotiate most matters. Although he dislikes fighting, he is very skilled at it, using his magic to teleport in and out of combat instantly. Being a keyblade wielder, he knows he must fight the heartless and nobodies, but prefers to instead try and reach a peaceful solution, as is his nature, even going against orders if it means a solution without bloodshed can be reached.

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a shield, with three crossed swords between it, one dark, one grey, and one white, signifying his willingness to work even with the heartless and nobodies.

Goal: "I carry one goal, and that is eternal peace in the universe, achieved by peaceful means. Why must we all fight to get what we want? If fighting is the only way to achieve in this life, then why don't we all fight our own inner demons? Demons of temptation and sin, only wishing to drag us down further in our miserable existence. No, I reject these demons, and instead walk the path to a better life, the path of universal peace."

[colour=#282828]What are you?: A keyblade wielder.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: Reeve[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Griffon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Definitely a dude[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Reeve is relatively young and fit griffon. His head feathers are white, but his coat is mostly baby blue with hints of teal, and his eyes are silver. The markings around his eyes are the same colour as his coat. He wears a metal plated red scarf around his neck and has an armored claw gauntlet on his left arm.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: His keyblade is named Ronso Rage and gives Reeve the ability to use blue magic. Ronso Rage is nearly six feet long and has a dull and rusted silver shaft. The lever lock part of the key appears to be broken off, and the entire thing is chipped and beat up. The entire length of the shaft is sparsely wrapped by a tattered red cloth that hangs off at the shaft. It's hilt guard has bladed brass knuckles on one side of it. The hilt guard itself is a baby blue colour with a few red streaks. Ronso Rage's key chain is a small rusted metal goat skull.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Magic and Other Abilities: As a griffon, Reeve is built to fight his body is extremely sturdy and his dense musculature gives his excellent physical strength. As a mage Reeve utilizes his huge mana pool to cast Blue Magic, which quite simply is a mish mash of spells either stolen or learned for opponents, His magical library is huge seeing as magic is his primary method of attack and defense.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Keyblade Ranking:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Strength: A[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Defense: E [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Speed: C[/colour]

Magic: S

[colour=#282828]Personality: Extremely cold and calculating, though not stoic. Constantly practices dead baby humor. Though he appears to never take anything seriously he is in fact planning his next move. He's ready to gamble with anything even his own life as long as the payoff is potentially high enough. He treats others as if they were game pieces, expendable and replaceable. However, his friends get to see more of his humor and even the occasional (not smug) smirk or smile. He doesn't believe in fighting blind or going into situations ignorant. Even though he's been alone for almost ten years, it's not something he would ever wish upon others, he may appear unapproachable, but that's because trust and companionship are perhaps that only gifts he has left to give. Too him manipulating and deceiving people is no better than killing them.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Goal: "The darkness took my family away, I have nothing left. My home, my entire world gone in an instant, but for some reason, I survived. Those creatures that pulled my life into the void will pay with their pathetic lives. Nothing and no one will stand in my way, where ever they are I will find them, and purge them from the land."[/colour]

Oh wow, I really hope I didn't throw anybody off, but I really meant to put "Keyblade wielder," only I forgot to change it from "Heartless boss" when I copied the app xD My badddddd