Looking for: Roleplaying Game Skype Group

ShadowMage

Update: Since Thursday was Thanksgiving, I thought against having a session on the Friday after. And unfortunately I work till 10PM the coming Friday. We can still get together, create characters, and go over some back-story. See you guys there at about 10.30.

So I've been lurking a bit here, looking to see if this would be something I'm interested in.

... I'm interested. Is it too late for me to join yet?

If yes, too late: okayface.jpg

If no, not too late: My skype is korok132. The profile pic's the same as this one, so it shouldn't be too hard to find me.

Last night, we started to make characters, passing out stats and figuring out what people wanted to play. I also talked abit about the area that the campaign is going to be mostly taking place in.

If you missed the meeting and are still interested, please put a message here, PM me, or send me a message on Skype. We'll try to work something out. Thanks.

Last night, we started to make characters, passing out stats and figuring out what people wanted to play. I also talked abit about the area that the campaign is going to be mostly taking place in.

If you missed the meeting and are still interested, please put a message here, PM me, or send me a message on Skype. We'll try to work something out. Thanks.

Sorry about not being able to be there. I had to watch my cousin because his parents were going on some date thing. :I

Is it too late to attempt to set something up?

Friday, November 30th - Let there be characters!

We rolled stats and went over some basic setting of the campaign. Much joking was had. Character creation was started.

I would like all players to work on their characters for the coming Friday. I am going to need as many of these things as possible: Your class, your race, your name and/or title(s), your finalized stats, some back story (the more you give me, the more I can give back), alignment, skills, feats. Players needn't worry (currently) about equipment or money.

The next session will be at approximately 8.30 PM EST on December 8th. See you there.

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you guys want to have a diceless game, in which everything is imaginary (and totally up to the DM), I'm game, either as player or DM.

That reminds me of stuff me and a my friends would do during lunch periods when we got bored.

Those were good times.

Depending on how ridiculous we decide to go with it, it might prove interesting. Of course, our "ridiculous" mostly involved a lot of in-jokes, references to other stuff, and really crude humor (see: A mentally damaged dwarf getting high off of cactus juice, losing all his clothes (he may not have even started with them), finding more cactus juice, getting more high, and finding even more cactus juice)

Still, if this becomes a thing that happens, I'm game.