Floam [Ready]

Chocoswirl

(There can't be any Gak without some Floam! :razz: )

Roleplay Type: Crossover

Name: Floam

Sex: Floam

Species: Floam

Eye Colour: Floam

Coat: Floam (You can Floam It too!)

Mane/Tail: Floam

Physique: Clean, Easy, and Neat! Magic Micro Beads make it stick together. (Hardens overnight)

Residence: On everything and anything

Cutie Mark: 3 different colors of Floam which are red, yellow, and blue. Plus if you log on now, a fourth Floam colour of green! And if that’s not Floamazing enough, Floam’ll double size the Floam!

History: Floam was born quite a long time ago to do some improving, but now Floam came back the best-molding, best-feeling, most friendly, easy-to-clean Floam ever made!

Character Summary:

The Touching and Floamful History That Started It All-

Floam is quite the old floam. Long ago, Floam's father decided: "I want to make something absolutely fantastic! Something foamy, something...er...floamy? That's it! Something Floamtastic! Floam!" After this sudden realization, Floam's father got to work, experimenting with some of the most floamiest micro head material ever, of course enhanced with magic, to create his soon to be Floam creation. At last, after years of work, Floam was created. Floam was designed to be stunningly floamazing and star material. Floam could Floam anything! From shoes, to boxes, to more!

However, Floam and Floam's father were not satisfied. Nopony seemed to be able to realize the true potential amazingness of Floam! They often passed Floam by, not paying too much attention to Floam, yet there was the occasional fan. Floam needed to train to become the Floamiest Floam that Floam could possibly be! And thus, Floam and Floam's father went into a sort of hiding. No longer was there Floam. At least...not yet.

More years of training and experimenting went underway, and soon, Floam's father had done it! Floam was complete! Floam was truly astounding by now! A master piece! A force to be reckoned with! Floam was less messy, and even better than ever! It was time for the world to face Floam, and this time, Floam would be looked up to by thousands! This time, Floam could Floam even more things and make them twice as floamier! Floam's new look (He now came in multiple colors!) just screamed to the world: "HEY EVERYPONY! Look at me! I'm great, I'm Floamazing! I'm fantastic!" Floam was ready to take on Equestria and show them who was the boss in town! Floam was pumped, and couldn't wait to see the looks on the other's faces.

Although it took a bit of time, Floam's undying confidence, and diligent hard work (Pretty much Floam's father's hard work though), and amazingly good looks when Floaming things led to Floam's cutie mark. It was with the cutie mark that really showed how much Floam was ready to shine, and so Floam's father took Floam out for everyone to adore Floam's floamy self for the first time. It was fabulous...but...

It only lasted for a short while.

The Floamiest Present-

Are you ready to mold anything and mold everything? Floam sure is! Floam can’t get enough of Floam, and Floam wants you to think so too! Floam spends Floam’s day preaching to the world about the greatness of Floam. I mean, it’s floam. Floam everything, and anything! Floam usually spends the day preaching about Floam or floaming everything and anything, transforming, creating over and over. Whether it’s big or small, a planet, a crown, Floam can Floam it! In fact, that’s Floam’s handy-dandy catchphrase/motto! Floam It Floam It! Floam’s tools of the trade, the Floam Bonus Molds, help Floam make funky Floam shapes, just making Floam more and more Floamtastic!

Sometimes when Floam is speaking, Floam also likes to hear Floam’s special someproduct/friend Gak talk a bit too, however, it isn’t easy for Floam to do this, since Gak always talks about Gak! Floam dislikes it when this happens, but floaming anything and everything usually gets it off Floam’s mind. Plus, Floam knows that Floam is hard to beat, so no big deal. Floaming things is a relaxing activity for Floam, and you should think so too! If you don't find Floaming things gets something off your mind like when Floam has to listen to Gak, then try Floaming other things! It's guaranteed to work or your money back!

Only...Floam wishes that Floam could do the above stuff, since all Floam can do is really Floam stuff. But Floam knows that if one day, if someone decides to give Floam arms and legs and a face of Floam's own, Floam would be well overjoyed and get to preaching, more floaming, and just being Floamazing in general.

• Like 3

I'm Floamy but this floam won't work in Floam Rp! For instance Floam needs to be more floamy, you didn't say how they got their cutie mark, nor did you give them a special floamy history

Overall this needs to be more Floam before it can be accepted into the Floam Rp with Twilight Floamkle, FloamBow Dash, Floamtersy, AppleFloam, And Floamity.

• Like 1