Slendermane [The RP] OOC Discussion

shyshy

[colour=#000000]LINK TO THE RP THREAD (click me)[/colour]

okay, this RP may be a little confusing at first but once a few of us get into it, im certain it will be pretty great.

first off, i am gonna have to ask (for organization sake) that we all post a similar introduction post for our first posts. the intro requires (but is NOT limited to):

• time of day upon entering the everfree forest (entirely up to you)
  • the section you enter at (north, south, east, west, OR already living/camping/exploring the everfree forest upon involvment with the RP)
  • weather conditions where you are (it is the everfree forest so i imagine the weather can be rapid and spontaneous, as well as random EX: blazing hot east, and snowing on the west at the same time if you want.)
  • referance (intro only as of yet) to your OC as a "key" and then correlating number (depending on order of joining the rp. for example i (VITAE) am Key: #1, next to join is Key: #2, and so on...)
  • reason for looking for the cottage (motivation/objective)
  • supplies (definitive quantities are MUCH appreciated. details like that can enrich the RP's outcome)
  • the name of your OC

for an example of an intro you can refer to mine:

it is early morning on the eastern edge of the everfree forest. the fog that blankets the ground is beginning to thicken and the gnarled, decaying trees and thick dark foliage have set a dark, ominous mood, blocking the sunlight from touching the moist soil inside. the air is moist and thick with heat, and the heat from the rising sun above is still as brutal inside the forest as it is outside.

here we have Key #1: Vitae, enters the forest from the eastern edge in search of the mysterious cottage deep within the forest. his goal: write a documentary of his experiences and publish them for all of equestria to read.

with him he carries only a pack containing: map of the everfree forest (VERY unreliable and under-detailed), 2 empty journals, 2 bottles of ink, 2 quills, 1 tent, i sleeping bag, assorted nonperishable foods with water (good for 7 days), and 1 flashlight with 2 extra sets of batteries.

Vitae checks through his pack and writes his first journal entry:

"Day 1: Early Morning

weather conditions: dreadful

i am now entering the everfree forest from the EAST side. i have plenty of supplies to last a week, lets just hope im out of this dreary place before then. according to my map, the cottage is somewhere towards the middle of the forest. should take atleast another day or two of travel by hoof. well, at any rate, i have heard lots of stories about this place, yet so little of them have to do with that cottage. any i have heard speak of curses and monsters, all of which seem to have a common antagonist. the...same monster every time...

but i digress, onward...

-Vitae"

as he writes his signature he catches a glimpse of something very peculiar out of the corner of his eye, but it was gone before he even realized he saw it. with caution, Vitae walks into the everfree forest, heading east to the center of the everfree forest...

i dont wanna be so strict but i really REALLY would love it if you did the intro to help keep this organized.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! WE NEED A SLENDERMANE!!! (if you would like to play the part of slendermane please simply say so in the comments beow this post.)

[colour=#ff0000]Slendermane has different intro requirements. as soon as we have a slendermane the good stuff can begin. slendermane's intro is entirely dependent on whoever plays slendermane. you intro can be any way you like but i suggest you atleast have:[/colour]

• [colour=#FF0000]a clear first target (key)[/colour]
  • [colour=#FF0000]have shown yourself to the target[/colour]
  • [colour=#FF0000]link your (first) appearance to a specific event and elaborate upon it[/colour]

thank you for your time and cooperation and PLEASE have oodles of fun with this one :)

Slenderpony%20doritos.png?1316129359

[colour=#b22222]---IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS FEEL FREE TO POST THEM HERE OR PM ME---[/colour]

I wanna Play SlenderMane but I gotta wait till there are others in her to post an intro

actually you can go right on in. see i did referance seeing something "out of the corner of my eye". seeing as i entered the forest, as long as there is atleast 1 of us, the hunt can begin. so go n post if ya like. or if you wanna wait thats cool. up to you mate.

heavy mare. have you played slender?

Pewdiepie did a lets play of slender.

yeah i played slender. i know pewdie did but i dont watch alot of lets plays. i dont wanna sound hipster but i knew all about slenderman for what it really was atleast a year if not 2 before the game even entered development. personally Slenderman is my favorite pasta monster.

• 2 weeks later...

first off, i am gonna have to ask (for organization sake) that we all post a similar introduction post for our first posts. the intro requires (but is NOT limited to):

time of day upon entering the everfree forest (entirely up to you)

the section you enter at (north, south, east, west, OR already living/camping/exploring the everfree forest upon involvment with the RP)

weather conditions where you are (it is the everfree forest so i imagine the weather can be rapid and spontaneous, as well as random EX: blazing hot east, and snowing on the west at the same time if you want.)

referance (intro only as of yet) to your OC as a "key" and then correlating number (depending on order of joining the rp. for example i (VITAE) am Key: #1, next to join is Key: #2, and so on...)

reason for looking for the cottage (motivation/objective)

supplies (definitive quantities are MUCH appreciated. details like that can enrich the RP's outcome)

the name of your OC