Hello, Canterlot!

CottonCreme

About Myself: I love Airsoft guns, and not to mention fishing. I live on a farm and personally raise chickens from the day they were born. I feel like Applejack, sometimes.

How I found Canterlot.com: My sister told me about Canterlot, and I had to take a look.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend showed it to me and I was hooked. It was that easy! :)

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm just a farm boy from the east. I raise a rare breed of chickens known as Phoenix. Very colorful and beautiful birds. I raise them from chick, to adult. It's a great feeling. I was born with Blonde hair and Blue eyes. I am also a saggitarius. I would say I relate Applejack the most. I admire her strength, courage, and all of her hard work. We also have other animals on the farm, such as Cows, Horses, and cats. Lots of cats.

I guess that sums it up, I look foward to meeting you all, and having a great stay here in Canterlot!

[colour=#FFA07A]He[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]ll[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]o![/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]

:blush: Welcome To [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]Canterlot[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]![/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]I'd suggest you go to the[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]

Info, Rules, and Guides [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]though a lot of people here will answer your questions individually[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]. ^ - ^[/colour]

Well, thanks everybody! And by the way, MyLittlePonyTales, I think she does. But I have no clue what her name could be. I'll be sure to ask her. :)

[colour=#FFA07A]No [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]problem[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]!

:blush: [/colour]

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you have tons of fun here! :D

[colour=#d3d3d3]I[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] t[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]i[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]p my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]hat[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] to you, s[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]i[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]r. [/colour]

• Like 2